RamLakshman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ayodhya Archers

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Arre woh fire ice water snow Aisa kuch tha na

4 ko ek arrow se maara tha ramji ne

Woh 4

Oh acha wo. I've lost track of how many langurs have been around since day one smiley36

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Good morning jai shri ram

How is everyone

Anyone watched yday episode

Any vishesh tippani

Love to read

So let's see what next today

For sure Rocky will be out today

Then akampan but prahast maybe

So that is three down for Lanka today

TheMinion thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

I'm still watching with a glimmer of hope that they will redeem the show with the final two wars - Meghu and Ravan vadh. smiley36

No Ashok Vatika was the biggest plus yesterday. I didn't understand why the smoke rakshas got dragged for two days, he was flattened by Hanuman within seconds anyway. Ek episode mein khatam karte smiley22 With war scenes and Ram-Ravan's bhashan in between, the episode looked very haphazard smiley24

Now dunno how many episodes these two new clowns are gonna take. The vajra guy looked so malnourished with his 23 inches patli kamar.

It really irks me they show Angad getting beaten up every time, did they forget nobody in Lanka could even move his foot?

I'm so convinced they are going to disappoint big time with Kumbhkarn track smiley36 Gearing myself up for that smiley9

RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
True,, I am also Sad for Angad...... These people in order to highlight their Indrajeet and other ravan generals,are sometimes messing up with all characters of Ramji side be it Ramji himself or Lakshman ji,Sugreev,Angad,Nal,Neel and all except Hanumanji.....ek hanumanji ko yeh acche se glorify karte hai....rather kabhi kabhi extra over glorify karte hai where not required also.
TheMinion thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: RamAayenge

True,, I am also Sad for Angad......These people in order to highlight their Indrajeet and other ravan generals,are sometimes messing up with all characters of Ramji side be it Ramji himself or Lakshman ji,Sugreev,Angad,Nal,Neel and all except Hanumanji.....ek hanumanji ko yeh acche se glorify karte hai....rather kabhi kabhi extra over glorify karte hai where not required also.

Are you my brother/sister from another mother? smiley31

How do you think like me?

Did we get separated in Kumbh mela?

Where were you all this time? smiley36

chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMinion

I'm still watching with a glimmer of hope that they will redeem the show with the final two wars - Meghu and Ravan vadh. smiley36

No Ashok Vatika was the biggest plus yesterday. I didn't understand why the smoke rakshas got dragged for two days, he was flattened by Hanuman within seconds anyway. Ek episode mein khatam karte smiley22 With war scenes and Ram-Ravan's bhashan in between, the episode looked very haphazard smiley24

Now dunno how many episodes these two new clowns are gonna take. The vajra guy looked so malnourished with his 23 inches patli kamar.

It really irks me they show Angad getting beaten up every time, did they forget nobody in Lanka could even move his foot?

I'm so convinced they are going to disappoint big time with Kumbhkarn track smiley36 Gearing myself up for that smiley9

Agreed to all u said

Even I feel jis angad ka pao nahi hila paye usko itna dishoom dishoom Kara rahe hai

Ab rocky ko bhi yehi maarega

Patli kamar and rocky body smiley39

chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Are you my brother/sister from another mother? smiley31

How do you think like me?

Did we get separated in Kumbh mela?

Where were you all this time? smiley36

Ha ha kumbh ke bichde India forums mein mile 😂😂😂😂😂😂

jagriti_singh thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamAayenge

True,, I am also Sad for Angad......These people in order to highlight their Indrajeet and other ravan generals,are sometimes messing up with all characters of Ramji side be it Ramji himself or Lakshman ji,Sugreev,Angad,Nal,Neel and all except Hanumanji.....ek hanumanji ko yeh acche se glorify karte hai....rather kabhi kabhi extra over glorify karte hai where not required also.

Even I feel the same makers are over glorifying Hanuman ji and sidelining other characters even Shri Ram and Laxman ji