Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Vidya ko theatrics ka skill KP se mila hai? Or vice versa smiley39 one is all about symbolism the other is about nauseating dialogues smiley29 hum insaan nahi aasmaan hai... who speaks like this smiley44smiley37

I wanted to say Kaveriji aap Mughle Azam dekhna band kariye .. you are so influenced by Prithviraj Kapoor la version of Akbar .. that you are even making ur dialogues sound like that ..

Take a chill Kaveri

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Hello frandssssss

Giphy unveils the most-watched gifs and clips of the year

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

@bold : & exact isi point pe shivani enter karegi,smiley36 vidya will hug armaan & cry that madhav broke her budding trust, madhav will try to apologise. Armaan will keep madhav vidya separate with the justification that they need to be separated now, to get back stronger, itna strong je koi unko alag na kar sakesmiley37

Waise today when madhav was asking vidya to let abhira stay at poddar house, the way dialogue was told, I thought that was him trying to manipulate vidya. Like let abhira stay here, then I will also stay with yousmiley39. And when he told she always tries to be a good bahu & camera focused on dadi, kaveri was like, hume yeh pehle se pata hain😏smiley36

@bold after a husband tells his wife that he cannot give her the love she expects, either she has to dump his sorry ass..or if her social conditioning does not permit it, she should find allies in her marital home ..she made her position strong in that house by aligning with Kaveri ..she had her son to think about and Armaan too ..Madhav was clearly too busy to care …I mean I understand where Vidya is coming from ..the woman is deeply insecure …agar uss ghar mei rehna hai aur apne aur apne bachche ke future secure karna hai, toh kiske bharose ..given that Madhav didn’t care or at least care enough, she chose to side with Kaveri for her own security ..can’t blame her really ..we don’t know much about her parental family etc..and while it’s easy to talk about self-respect, it was not a commodity everyone could afford thirty years back ..women still depended on their husbands and families for social and financial security !
Edited by sharadrocks - 3 months ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Abhira Mussoorie chali gayi toh pure poddar family ko wahaan shift hona padega. Aade poddars ko screen time hi use blame karne se milta hain, baaki aado ko use defend karke screen time milta hain.

Waise i would have loved if they showed internal troubles in the family & issues surrounding when they try to solve it. But sabko team banana gain hall mein with dadi as the referee 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️.

Matlab someone who compares themselves to Aasmaan, kaun unko seriously lega, except these poddarssmiley37

Priya5554 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishna45637

I feel they are trying to show parallel in V-M and abhimaan as abhira can't trust Arman bcoz she considers Ruhi as his first love and herself as his second option and same with vidya she always thought herself as thr second choice of madhav as first love was shivani..

So in this track vidya will get to know that Kaveri had created misunderstandings and madhav does love her and ready to move on ,so she will accept him then same way abhira will agree to give a chance to armaan as nowadays whenever she sees V-M conflicts she gets a flashback of ruhi Arman so she is equating herself with vidya..so as soon as V-M reunite she will see second love troop is possible and vidya knows the deal truth and her accepting abhira ,she will be ready to give Arman a chance, this is the plot I feel they are to show

This issmiley32

The way dialogues were today,,it's exactly going to go in this direction only...

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Abhira Mussoorie chali gayi toh pure poddar family ko wahaan shift hona padega. Aade poddars ko screen time hi use blame karne se milta hain, baaki aado ko use defend karke screen time milta hain.

Waise i would have loved if they showed internal troubles in the family & issues surrounding when they try to solve it. But sabko team banana gain hall mein with dadi as the referee 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️.

Matlab someone who compares themselves to Aasmaan, kaun unko seriously lega, except these poddarssmiley37

pagalon ki toli ke leader hai Kaveri Poddar ..they should just set up a psychiatric ward in that mansion only and admit the entire lot ..all of them have issues smiley7smiley37
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I know that is the narrative that they are trying to build..And is true from where Ab is standing now..

But there is a difference.. Madhav accept Shivani as his 1st love. Ar has mentioned Ruhi was his infatuation and Ab is in fact his 1 st love.. I am completely ok with second chance at love. Infact Ab need not look beyond her parents for it, the diary might give some clue as well .. But her accepting that narrative is contrary to what Ar now believes in..

And we don't want Ruhi as Ar' s first love either.. 😃

Edited by Solitudelover - 3 months ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Yaar ,please stop discussing about useless and drama queen. Mera dil itni discussion seh nhi paaegasmiley13smiley13smiley13smiley13

Edited by Sera-high123 - 3 months ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

pagalon ki toli ke leader hai Kaveri Poddar ..they should just set up a psychiatric ward in that mansion only and admit the entire lot ..all of them have issues smiley7smiley37

When kaveri told that Aasmaan waala dialogue, I expected abhira to compare herself with samundar & ruhi to enter saying Aasmaan se uncha & samundar se gehra hain mera pyar armaan ke liyesmiley37.

Maza aa jaata aisa hua tohsmiley37

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Yaar ,please stop discussing about useless and drama queen. Mera dil itni discussion seh nhi paaegasmiley13smiley13smiley13smiley13

The alternative is discussing about phuphu.. would you like that smiley37

Edited by Ohgod! - 3 months ago