Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

therapist to ruhi is similar to dadi to abhira.

Dono hi ruhi abhira ko bolete rehte hain, they are still in love with armaan 🤦‍♀️

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Dono hi ruhi abhira ko bolete rehte hain, they are still in love with armaan 🤦‍♀️

I ff Ruhi wale scenes .. regardless of who she is talking with .. even if whiny sniffling weasel is talking to the main leads I ff the scenes .. subah subah manhoosi nahi dekhni hai

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Watched a few clips of Ghum1 on SM and could see why it worked ..because it had loads of masala ..Sai and PD were at each other’s throats …Sai and Virat were like Tom and Jerry ..there was a vibe, an energy that carried the scenes ..the problem with Rishta is that this vibe is missing for the most part ..Abhira-Ruhi scenes lack the fire that I saw in Ghum..and that scene of Virat finally making it clear to PD where she stood in his life was such fun to watch ..you saw consequences ..in Rishta, Shahi is so determined to whitewash Ruhi that he has actually thrown Armaan under the bus ..the legacy connection is between Manish and Abhira ..not Ruhi so much …they’re half-cousins at best, since their parents were half-siblings lol, and there is nothing wrong if they are antagonistic toward each other even ..I mean have the DKP writers read the Mahabharat?

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

it would make no sense to make Shivani antagonistic ..because Kaveri has treated Armaan like shit all his life and labelled him Ganda khoon ..why would they prove her right ? Besides the conflict is between Abhira and Kaveri, between a poor girl and a wealthy matriarch ..by turning Shivani, a woman from a poor family, a mercenary, they would only be indirectly weakening Abhira’s case ?

Agree!!!

Shivani, can't be antagonist. I feel even madhav may not be aware of entire truth, if she returns, it will be of course abhira giving her justice after much taunts/blames from poddars (ab tak she should be immune to all these)

Also, now I feel abhira thinks madhav is helping her even when she has no relationship with armaan, want to know her reaction after divorce truth is revealed. Since it is related to abhira, I guess tamasha hoga iske around, it won't go phuski like soulmate revelation

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 3 months ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Next precap is for Wed.. No hint of divorce truth there... I was thinking that they were delaying because of World Cup, but still nothing..
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

After the therapist scene where she tells her she needs to break out of the hope scenario to move on, why do I feel Ruhi might turn antagonistic towards Armaan and the Poddars ? She might send a legal notice to the Poddars for compensation ..and maybe she will be Abhira’s first client too ..ek teer do nishane types ..this might actually be more interesting than the boring Madhav-Vidya drama ! Or they could go the Aitraaz way and make Abhira argue Armaan’s case ..and Sanjay can represent Ruhi smiley37

Edit - as Rohit’s widow, Ruhi can sue the Poddars for her husband’s share actually ..am sure no prenup was signed lol

yeah she is entitled to Rohit’s share of the property as his widow …the Goenka family had married her to a rich family ..

And they won’t be wrong in claiming it as because of Kaveri’s zidd they had to undergo a public spectacle

Manish might hire Abhira only as a lawyer ..

The Poddars should settle Ruhi well..let’s see how it goes .. already 1 spoilers of Abhira being in an accident has come to naught ..

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Watched a few clips of Ghum1 on SM and could see why it worked ..because it had loads of masala ..Sai and PD were at each other’s throats …Sai and Virat were like Tom and Jerry ..there was a vibe, an energy that carried the scenes ..the problem with Rishta is that this vibe is missing for the most part ..Abhira-Ruhi scenes lack the fire that I saw in Ghum..and that scene of Virat finally making it clear to PD where she stood in his life was such fun to watch ..you saw consequences ..in Rishta, Shahi is so determined to whitewash Ruhi that he has actually thrown Armaan under the bus ..the legacy connection is between Manish and Abhira ..not Ruhi so much …they’re half-cousins at best, since their parents were half-siblings lol, and there is nothing wrong if they are antagonistic toward each other even ..I mean have the DKP writers read the Mahabharat?

@bold : this is the irritating part. Dono ko ek ladke ke liye ladte hue dikhana bhi hain & dono ka behen waala pyaar bhi dikhana hain. Nahi toh kaun si ladki will tag her husband as cheater, & give a free paas to the other women involved??? She felt cheated, good she went & confronted her hubby, she was shocked to learn the truth from ruhi, so i can understand she couldn't say much to her. But atleast ruhi ko sympathy toh mat do.

Armaan decided to call off his marriage with ruhi, Let him handle it, ruhi ki vakalat karna tha abhira ko 🤦‍♀️??

I felt irritated with that confrontation scene only because of abhira's sympathy for ruhi.

Fi_raaq thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

it would make no sense to make Shivani antagonistic ..because Kaveri has treated Armaan like shit all his life and labelled him Ganda khoon ..why would they prove her right ? Besides the conflict is between Abhira and Kaveri, between a poor girl and a wealthy matriarch ..by turning Shivani, a woman from a poor family, a mercenary, they would only be indirectly weakening Abhira’s case ?

Agree, And this is purely speculation. We dont have any such indication so far. Making Shivani antagonistic is proving KP right, but once Abhimaan reconcile Vidya will also soften against Abhira (Vidya cant remain anti-abhimaan forever as Abhira genuinely think of her as mother, Armaan have good relation with her, Madhav also considers her as his wife, for him Shivani is Armaan's bio-mother). Abhira will have power balance tilted towards her if Madhav, both mothers of Armaan, Manisha-Manoj support her , they cant have that for too long.

This is Abhira' story so she must be righteous person, everyone else can be bad person/change color. Armaan again becomes disillusioned/heartbroken and indebted to KP for giving him life which was not possible with Shivani. Hence creating MU between Abhimaan as Abhira will definitely have some role in bringing Shivani back in their life.

Edited by Fi_raaq - 3 months ago
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Saare professionals ka license katwana chahiye iss show ka ...

Lawyer, Police ,therapist sab ek number ka losers hai..smiley44