News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Visszz

Exactly Manish ko financially help Karo...Not this ghar me lekar aana drama...

Yes. Dadi can give them blank cheque as it is her favourite thing to do.. But, after kicking Poddars out from the wedding and breaking the relationship with them, how will Manish accept help from them or come and stay in their house?? Where is Surekha’s husband and children ? why can’t they help him? Roohi didi is an upcoming successful jewellery designer.. she must definitely have some money to rent another small house.. Swarna and surekha’s jewellery should also be there.. they can use it.. but for drama if they come to Poddar house, then we can say Roohi will never move on from her delusion and Armaan Abhira’s love story is set to doom and there won’t be any happily ever after..

Edited by Why_though - 3 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I don’t see Armaan knowingly or unknowingly feeding Ruhi’s hopes again ..he might empathize but not at the cost of his own life .. his has been his takeaway from the previous track ..it would be stupid to show him doing the same thing again..

see Kaveri sending the video to Abhira .. is a big mistake on her part .. if Abhira choses to show this to Armaan in anger .. he will know what kind of person his grand mother is

This was a major goof up from him and there have been many more .. so if he continues to give Ruhi hopes .. these kind of things will always create divide among him and Abhira

the point is Abhira knows his propensity is to sail in 2 boats .. 🛶 to keep everyone happy.. Abhira refuses to ride in this relationship..because the moment she will give him the chance .. he will try to be good friends in Ruhi .. in good faith try to help her ..

So Abhira is letting him free .. telling him go and help your friend , love and be loyal to her . I refuse to get in this mess .. knowing how much his grandmother dislikes her. The very thing Tumne mera Bharosa Toda hai . Will play on her

Till she sees Ruhi moving away voluntarily from Armaan .. she won’t give Armaan the chance
Divorce or no divorce..

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
If still after being left at altar publicly declaring love for someone else and hearing in a one on one that what they had was not love at all.... If still someone is keeping up hope, then what else can be done? If his mere presence feeds her hope then only thing would be to completely cut contact which is not going to happen since they will be brought back in each other's lives again.. And i doubt even Ar knows the extent to which Ruhi can be delusional..
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Aadi04

see Kaveri sending the video to Abhira .. is a big mistake on her part .. if Abhira choses to show this to Armaan in anger .. he will know what kind of person his grand mother is

This was a major goof up from him and there have been many more .. so if he continues to give Ruhi hopes .. these kind of things will always create divide among him and Abhira

the point is Abhira knows his propensity is to sail in 2 boats .. 🛶 to keep everyone happy.. Abhira refuses to ride in this relationship..because the moment she will give him the chance .. he will try to be good friends in Ruhi .. in good faith try to help her ..

So Abhira is letting him free .. telling him go and help your friend , love and be loyal to her . I refuse to get in this mess .. knowing how much his grandmother dislikes her. The very thing Tumne mera Bharosa Toda hai . Will play on her

Till she sees Ruhi moving away voluntarily from Armaan .. she won’t give Armaan the chance
Divorce or no divorce..

@bold this is all fine ..then she should actually move on by cutting off ties with Madhav as well ..or tell him upfront that she has absolutely no interest in Armaan and will not reconcile with him at any cost …once he hears her say that categorically, I would like to see Madhav’s love for his Beti..right now he’s holding on to her for Armaan ..let that hope be extinguished completely ..

I do not want Abhira with Armaan tbh ..too much baggage between them ..either bring a leap if they are meant to be together ..or let them move on with their lives ..this Trishanku swarg is helping no one ..!

sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

If still after being left at altar publicly declaring love for someone else and hearing in a one on one that what they had was not love at all.... If still someone is keeping up hope, then what else can be done? If his mere presence feeds her hope then only thing would be to completely cut contact which is not going to happen since they will be brought back in each other's lives again.. And i doubt even Ar knows the extent to which Ruhi can be delusional..

see he publicly declared that he was choosing Abhira ..so if Abhira rejects him, Ruhi thinks she is in with a chance again ..she is delusional as is and will obviously grab every straw she can ..she needs to know that Armaan will never consider her as an option again in this lifetime ..and that has to be put across to her harshly ..I don’t know who will do it though !

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Quote "

Divorce or no divorce.."

If relationship between Ab and Ar is dependent on Ruhi voluntarily moving away from Ar, it is better that they don't get into any relationship.. To give a 3rd party such controlling say in the relationship...

Edited by Solitudelover - 3 months ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I don’t see Armaan knowingly or unknowingly feeding Ruhi’s hopes again ..he might empathize but not at the cost of his own life .. this has been his takeaway from the previous track ..it would be stupid to show him doing the same thing again..

He might keep distance, but kaveri can manipulate the situation & show abhira live armaan ruhi meeting & high chance she might fall for it until her insecurities are addressed.

If this is the scenario, then I want armaan himself to inform abhira that he met ruhi & why he is helping her also abhira to trust him over kaveri, knowing dadi hates her & never wants her to be a poddar bahu, that would be a good track for trust building.

Kab tak dusro ke baaton mein aate rahenge, armaan abhira🤦‍♀️

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I mentioned Vidya's reaction, after that nakhre dialogue of her.

Shivani wapis aati hain, would love to watch if she forgives madhav instantly or throw nakhressmiley36

For all these madhav Vidya issue, ideally abhira should taunt dadi saying maine deal kiya cos you promised to reconcile papa maa, I thought u would stay true to your words, but unka relationship dekhke lagta hain maine aapke baare mein galat socha. It's sad, she is not replying back to kaveri😏

But she is busy playing armaan ka sacha pyar kaun with dadisa 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 3 months ago
sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I mentioned Vidya's reaction, after that nakhre dialogue of her.

Shivani wapis aati hain, would love to watch if she forgives madhav instantly or throw nakhressmiley36

For all these madhav Vidya issue, ideally abhira should taunt dadi saying maine deal kiya cos you promised to reconcile papa maa, I thought u would stay true to your words, but unka relationship dekhke lagta hain maine aapke baare mein galat socha. It's sad, she is not replying back to kaveri😏

But she is busy playing armaan ka sacha pyar kaun with dadisa 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

tbh Abhira-Kaveri scenes are getting repetitive and boring ..Abhira is throwing attitude but is not able to see the naked manipulation behind showing her Ruhi and Armaan’s video, which btw is the same as what she projected in the middle of the road isn’t it smiley37
sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

He might keep distance, but kaveri can manipulate the situation & show abhira live armaan ruhi meeting & high chance she might fall for it until her insecurities are addressed.

If this is the scenario, then I want armaan himself to inform abhira that he met ruhi & why he is helping her also abhira to trust him over kaveri, knowing dadi hates her & never wants her to be a poddar bahu, that would be a good track for trust building.

Kab tak dusro ke baaton mein aate rahenge, armaan abhira🤦‍♀️

see Kaveri is going to try to manipulate them all her life ..that’s her character ..the maturity to see past her manipulation and to figure out things for herself and take decisions based on her own desires and needs is something Abhira needs to develop ..it is like Armaan has gotten out of Kaveri’s manipulation , so now it is Abhira’s turn smiley44

Btw why is Abhira continuing to call Kaveri DS? Na mann se Rishta hai na legally ( as per her)..so why not just call her Ma’am or Mrs Poddar ?