Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

I would love to see Vidya's reaction, if/when shivani reenterssmiley36 & also madhav's reaction smiley39

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I would love to see Vidya's reaction, if/when shivani reenterssmiley36 & also madhav's reaction smiley39

she will obviously react badly ..but Madhav would be more interesting if that happens ..simply because he would have suffered the worst betrayal at the hands of his mother, assuming she was behind Shivani’s disappearance ..but how long do people hold on to the past..what purpose does it serve beyond making everyone miserable …mistakes must be acknowledged and course correction must happen ..but people need to move on one way or the other .:if Shivani returns, I hope it is only for Armaan’s sake and she clearly says she has no interest in Madhav and sees him as Vidya’s husband ..what they had was in the past and it is no longer relevant except for Armaan ..!
sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Critics

I think Ruhi’s hopes stem from the fact that Abhira has rejected Armaan ..she thinks that, since it was his love for Abhira that made him refuse a marriage of compromise or convenience even, he might now consider going back to her and rekindling the past if the Abhira chapter is closed once and for all …I think she needs to hear Armaan clearly say that he would not consider a life with anyone else even if Abhira refused to accept him ..!

Edited by sharadrocks - 3 months ago
Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Armaan se expectations mujhe acha laga, but Any idea abhira kya karegi??? Especially when she gets to know goenkas are in financial loss after they borrowed money for ruhi's wedding. Abhira already guilty hain, yeh bhi pata chala toh phir ho gayasmiley39

I don’t mind Abhira helping them as a lawyer but other than that maintaining distance from them will be for her own good.. I don’t want her to do any sacrifice because they are not worth it, especially, Roohi.. Roohi is an eclipse in Abhira’s life.. As long as she stays away from her, she will be fine.. once she lets her enter her life, Roohi will spoil everything and snatch everything from her and will play victim.. she should realise that and maintain distance not play sister sister with her..

Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Visszz

The least Armaan can do now is make a distance from Ruhi's matter..Khud already itna problem me hai, isme agar galti se bhi fasi toh phir apni happy married and love life ko bhool jao.smiley36

Exactly.. if he feels pity and goes to help Roohi, she will never come out of her delusion and he will be forever stuck in the web of guilt and manipulation.. he can forget about his happy marriage and love life..

sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Critics

The Poddars, or at least Armaan in his individual capacity, should compensate Manish Goenka for the wedding expenses ..it would be the decent thing to do!

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I think Ruhi’s hope stems from the fact that Abhira has rejected Armaan ..she thinks that, since it was his love for Abhira that made him refuse a marriage of compromise or convenience even, he might now consider going back to her and rekindling the past if the Abhira chapter is closed once and for all …I think she needs to hear Armaan clearly say that he would not consider a life with anyone else even if Abhira refused to accept him ..!

And I hope Armaan ruhi ki koi bhi matter se door rahe....Baaki sab he can handle, but If Abhira ka insecurities ko unknowingly Armaan khud bada diya toh it will be very tough for him ...

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

The Poddars, or at least Armaan in his individual capacity, should compensate Manish Goenka for the wedding expenses ..it would be the decent thing to do!

Exactly Manish ko financially help Karo...Not this ghar me lekar aana drama...

sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Visszz

And I hope Armaan ruhi ki koi bhi matter se door rahe....Baaki sab he can handle, but If Abhira ka insecurities ko unknowingly Armaan khud bada diya toh it will be very tough for him ...

I don’t see Armaan knowingly or unknowingly feeding Ruhi’s hopes again ..he might empathize but not at the cost of his own life .. this has been his takeaway from the previous track ..it would be stupid to show him doing the same thing again..
Edited by sharadrocks - 3 months ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Let actions speak more than dialoguebaazi is something that i would like to say to many characters in the show..