Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

Posted: 3 months ago

Ak’s photo breaking scene was there to show finally the goenkas are paying for the sin of making their daughter suffer alone all those years and MG not even saying her name for the last time under the influence of Ruhi.

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

https://twitter.com/ShahidzAnnie/status/1807273151077769364?t=rX1YvnU6AMHKW6R1PQNJhw&s=19

If they bring Ruhi back in PH then i hope this is how they take this track ahead.

Edited by Fortnight - 3 months ago
Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Fortnight

https://twitter.com/ShahidzAnnie/status/1807273151077769364?t=rX1YvnU6AMHKW6R1PQNJhw&s=19

If they bring Ruhi back in PH then i hope this is how they take this track ahead.

If comes back in PH, Arman should take a run from that house and move in into RG.
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Phufasa

Baki much na toh baata nahi, but if they shift to PH, Kaveri will probably make Ruhi Armaan video edits with romantic background music and forward it to abhira

Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

I just hope Roohi doesn’t come back to Poddar House. Even if she does, handling her mental health or her should not be Armaan’s responsibility. She has grandparents.. let them do it.. how much ever they want to sell that Roohi is a victim, I can’t buy it.. whenever she comes on screen all I see is a moral less, cheap, pathetic low life .. I want Armaan to maintain distance and set boundaries.. I want it to be made clear to Roohi that she came in between Armaan and Abhira and she is the other woman in the relationship and want some one to seriously sl*t shame her.. She should hang her face down in shame & guilt and stay away from Abhira- Armaan’s life.. she has snatched so much from Abhira’s life, she can at least stay away from Abhira’s husband and sasuraal.. She can have her grandparents, especially her par naanu all for herself..
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Why_though

I just hope Roohi doesn’t come back to Poddar House. Even if she does, handling her mental health or her should not be Armaan’s responsibility. She has grandparents.. let them do it.. how much ever they want to sell that Roohi is a victim, I can’t buy it.. whenever she comes on screen all I see is a moral less, cheap, pathetic low life .. I want Armaan to maintain distance and set boundaries.. I want it to be made clear to Roohi that she came in between Armaan and Abhira and she is the other woman in the relationship and want some one to seriously sl*t shame her.. She should hang her face down in shame & guilt and stay away from Abhira- Armaan’s life.. she has snatched so much from Abhira’s life, she can at least stay away from Abhira’s husband and sasuraal.. She can have her grandparents, especially her par naanu all for herself..

The least Armaan can do now is make a distance from Ruhi's matter..Khud already itna problem me hai, isme agar galti se bhi fasi toh phir apni happy married and love life ko bhool jao.smiley36

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Armaan se expectations mujhe acha laga, but Any idea abhira kya karegi??? Especially when she gets to know goenkas are in financial loss after they borrowed money for ruhi's wedding. Abhira already guilty hain, yeh bhi pata chala toh phir ho gayasmiley39

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 3 months ago
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Fortnight

I think a transparent three-way conversation is pending that will go a long way to clearing misconceptions and helping people move on ..no manipulation or twisting the narrative will be possible this way ..however, Abhira also needs to be open-minded and drop her notions of Ruhi and she being some great victims ..they’re all victims of circumstances tbh ..I hope she gets that or someone makes her get it ..the best person would be Vidya ..she would know how much Armaan has been guilt tripped from the day he entered that house ..and burdered with a sense of obligation ..if Vidya can understand and look past what Armaan did and move on, surely Abhira can given she has not lost more than Vidya in all this ..if she can’t, she should just cut off all ties and move on from that house ..Papa and Mama be damned
Edited by sharadrocks - 3 months ago

His these type dialogues seems so OTT for me .They dint reach that phase of relationship.Otherwise he should prove it through actions .Today he dint say a word or two for Abhira when Vidya was taunting her for not giving a chance.He never defend Abhira infront of Vidya or ruhi.Previous MLs too used to speak big dialogues,when a white day comes,all became fake

Edited by elizamerin - 3 months ago
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Anyone remembers the Shaurya-Varsha- Kuhu track from Season 1..they handled it maturely and sensibly for the most part ..Varsha was presented with a six year old kid, the symbol of her husband’s infidelity ..this after some twenty odd years of a love marriage ..she was urged to sit down and talk and then decide what she wants to do going forward.:the Maheshwaris backed her to the hilt …it took a bit of time but Varsha eventually understood that what she had was more valuable than a mistake from the past …a practical choice tbh ..not everyone can or should overlook the past ..but you need to make a choice …!

Edited by sharadrocks - 3 months ago