1000059396.jpg

and other half is this

1000059394.jpg

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

wo tho decide karke aayi thi na outhouse mein rahegi.. aur shayad pehle KP ko bata bhi diya tha.. isiliye tho she had keys ready to throw at her smiley37

but point ye hai ki pehle when KP agreed to let Abhira stay there, Madhav was ushering Abhira into PH and Abhira was going also after all the dialogues before KP said she'll only stay in outhouse smiley37 Kya hi direction karte hain ye log!! smiley44

@bold this was best ..after all the dialoguebaazi..and they were so shocked when Kaveri stopped them smiley37
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Mujhe itni hassi aayi when she said mai bhi ghar mein Nahi aaoungi, toh behen aayi kyu thi??smiley37smiley37

The whole point of Madhav coming back was to stay with Vidya. Outhouse mein re ke Kya hoga??

Ankhiyaan Milaoon, Kabhi Akhiyaan Churaoon smiley37smiley37smiley37

for seniors and juniors alike.. ek pe ek free smiley37

sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Half of the time her face is like this

1000059396.jpg

and other half is this

I would have understood this expression if it was Shivani at the threshold ..now my confusion is what kind of expression will it be if that ever happens? Maybe she’ll drop into a dead faint ..best smiley37
Edited by sharadrocks - 3 months ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I would have understood this expression if it was Shivani at the threshold ..now my confusion is what kind of expression will it be if that ever happens? Maybe she’ll drop into a dead faint ..best smiley37

Abhira ko dekh kar aisi shakal kyu banayi issne. She is too OTT with her expressions.

Edited by Sera-high123 - 3 months ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..... Waala marathon hoga & after some time dress up hoke aayegi for suhaag ke liye jholi phailaana round no. 2

sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..... Waala marathon hoga & after some time dress up hoke aayegi for suhaag ke liye jholi phailaana round no. 2

iss baar Shivani ke saamne phailaegi..and Shivani will be like I was better off dead smiley37
Edited by sharadrocks - 3 months ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Mai Phupha Sa ki gif Bana rahi hun. Aaj cute wala EK expression Diya tha smiley42smiley42

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

wo tho decide karke aayi thi na outhouse mein rahegi.. aur shayad pehle KP ko bata bhi diya tha.. isiliye tho she had keys ready to throw at her smiley37

but point ye hai ki pehle when KP agreed to let Abhira stay there, Madhav was ushering Abhira into PH and Abhira was going also after all the dialogues before KP said she'll only stay in outhouse smiley37 Kya hi direction karte hain ye log!! smiley44

It's time for Kaveri poddar to start preparing another PPT this time to breakup his son & his daughter (in law) ka rishtasmiley36

sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Critics

What will Abhira call Shivani? Papa ka pehla pyaar ? PPP?