Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 2 months ago

When ruhi asked for forgiveness to dadi what she did, dadi said tum donom ke baare mein. Mein janti thi. Dadi has kept her eyes open from the day ruhi is hit by car unknowingly by krishh and at running around, ruhis leg sprain In reception we can see her observing from then. But she ignored it seems. In a way she kept ruhi at home after rohits death so that as observation giving a chance too. Divorce papers issue was told to vidya by abhira and slapped by her but dadi accepted her. Running after ruhi with chunni none doubted but dadi knows it seems that's the main reason dadi said yes immediately after vidya proposed that dashi. She didn't excuse ruhi for cheating rohit. Mera bharosa thoda hi to ruhi is for ditching rohit in the name of shadi. Uss ladki ne bhi mera bharosa thoda hi because abhira kept deal shadi condition. If she accepted that day as galati dadi could have accepted or excused her ? Is she testing abhira that way with her humiliations all time 🤣🤣.

Anyhow ruhi is getting cleaned for her deeds. If rohit is brought back or new rista for her later she can move on after the bhoj of loans are done. So ar is guilty for what he did to ruhi and wants to help her. If abhira knows she too will be guilt ridden it seems for goenkas situation thru shadi. How conveniently they kept that broken dashi as bahana for guilt tripping. Ruhi knows manish won't let her near by ar or go back for any help. In a way ruhi herself is saying don't take guilt I already freed you from that. Whereas in bts abhira is doing that guilt trip on ar with ak loss due to him. Role reversal now. 🤣🤣 echoed words are more so I am getting maja waiting to recheck them too 🤣🤣

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

When ruhi asked for forgiveness to dadi what she did, dadi said tum donom ke baare mein. Mein janti thi. Dadi has kept her eyes open from the day ruhi is hit by car unknowingly by krishh and at running around, ruhis leg sprain In reception we can see her observing from then. But she ignored it seems. In a way she kept ruhi at home after rohits death so that as observation giving a chance too. Divorce papers issue was told to vidya by abhira and slapped by her but dadi accepted her. Running after ruhi with chunni none doubted but dadi knows it seems that's the main reason dadi said yes immediately after vidya proposed that dashi. She didn't excuse ruhi for cheating rohit. Mera bharosa thoda hi to ruhi is for ditching rohit in the name of shadi. Uss ladki ne bhi mera bharosa thoda hi because abhira kept deal shadi condition. If she accepted that day as galati dadi could have accepted or excused her ? Is she testing abhira that way with her humiliations all time 🤣🤣.

Anyhow ruhi is getting cleaned for her deeds. If rohit is brought back or new rista for her later she can move on after the bhoj of loans are done. So ar is guilty for what he did to ruhi and wants to help her. If abhira knows she too will be guilt ridden it seems for goenkas situation thru shadi. How conveniently they kept that broken dashi as bahana for guilt tripping. Ruhi knows manish won't let her near by ar or go back for any help. In a way ruhi herself is saying don't take guilt I already freed you from that. Whereas in bts abhira is doing that guilt trip on ar with ak loss due to him. Role reversal now. 🤣🤣 echoed words are more so I am getting maja waiting to recheck them too 🤣🤣

Suna hi judge ne Abhira ka case mana kiya tha.. reason was Dadi and fufa bribed judge in Abhira’s name. Ye ladki hamesha Dadi se panga kyu lerahe ho.. aur Armaan ke piche padi rahi hi.. chup chap poddars se dur kyu nahi jaathi?? Flying kiss derahi thi.. kya hua ab..

it’s good that there was a confrontation between Dadi and Ruhi and sab kuch clear hogayi.. It’s always the same case.. in families elders eyes always will be fixed on people who have affairs smiley36.. but I didn’t like Armaan helping her.. again these three will be hooked now. Why can’t they bring someone for Ruhi.

Meher after replying to you I realised it’s BTS thread 😀.. why not in edt?

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Susi26

Meher after replying to you I realised it’s BTS thread 😀.. why not in edt?

I too I didn't see where I tagged so you went in my flow.

Sorry mods.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Phufasa

https://youtu.be/LOLvw1q1iJo?si=aKVWorenoC-MSgyH

All of this over a stolen cyclesmiley44 yeh log at least kisi dhang k case ka wait nahi kar saktey they.

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

https://youtu.be/LOLvw1q1iJo?si=aKVWorenoC-MSgyH

All of this over a stolen cyclesmiley44 yeh log at least kisi dhang k case ka wait nahi kar saktey they.

cycle ki sawari🤣🤣
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Visszz

Phir se shaadi kar lethe......Koi rule todi na hai divorce ke baad shaadi nahi kar sakthe...Armaan ko toh koi padi hu nahi hai Divorce hua ya nahi..For him he loves Abhira that's itsmiley37..Seems like he is a ekta shows lover,,,ek baar shaadhi matlab ye kagaz ke tukde se woh rishta toot nahi jaayegasmiley37

The way both Armaan Abhira is ekta couple coded lagtha nahi hai ,divorce will finalise..

Upar se their shaadi is blessed by previous gen fl, toh mujhe bhi nahi lagta divorce hoga.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Star station waala bhaiyya update lekar nahi aa rage kya aajkal???

Jhula tutne ke baad se unka koi update dikha nahismiley39

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Star station waala bhaiyya update lekar nahi aa rage kya aajkal???

Jhula tutne ke baad se unka koi update dikha nahismiley39

Kisi pahaad, talaab ya jungle mein fase honge smiley37