Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Docworld

I agree to each and everything you said. Going by the bts, Abhira is blaming Ar for her mother's death which I think was not required ( I will still wait for the telecast) Hadnt Ar reached there on time, Yuvraj would have married Ab and there wasn't any guarantee that he would let Akshara live peacefully. No mother would allow her daughter to live with a criminal and Ak would have also done the same which will obviously irk Yuvraaj.. Given how mad he is for Abhira, he would def try to eliminate the only family of her- thats Ak. So blaming Ar for Ak's death is pointless.. And I dont think Abhira meant it in that way.. That girl is being subjected to continuous heartbreaks and humiliations be it in her proff life or personal life. Anyone can lose their mind. Hum apna frustation bhi apno par hi nikalta hain.. Thats only happening here. She still loves Armaan and thats why the pain of betrayal is also so huge.

Given how badly he behaved with Abhira I dont think what is happening with Ar is soo unfair.

I agree entirely.

Abhira is flawed but i find it hard to be upset at her when everyone else is 100x worse. Even an Armaan who is the next best person is way more unreasonable and flipper than Abhira. So i sympathize with him but not enough to say that Abhira is being unfair to him etc.

She's venting to the only person she can vent to and she's not said anything inexcusable.

Edited by Pinecone - 2 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

Armaan's wrongs can't make Abhira right. I still like her character the most as it's flawed but her pain of losing two most important relationships of her life one after the other, being termed a burden (worst feeling ever) facing difficulty in finding job because of Sanjay, financial problems, humiliation didn't make her lose her courage. She didn't stop trying for better days. She never stopped dreaming about her passion. But I will keep criticizing her for returning to PH & inviting trouble herself. She had choice to stay away instead of blaming anyone she can stay in Massorie instead of Udaipur

Fully agree

But Abhiras wrongs pale in comparison to everyone elses. Moreover she is under stress and is venting to Armaan because he's all she has.

She should never have returned to PH.but she essentially does dil seh want to reconcile with Armaan as much as she says she is over with him etc. So in that sense helping VM reunite and to herself be near Armaan is the reason she's still in Udaipur. Before Ruhi Armaan past reveal she stuck around because she was excited that Armaan loved her back and wanted to be with him. Madhav put breaks on it but she wanted to reconcile . And somewhere she still does. But she's finding it too hard to look past Armaans lies to give him a chance. So she's saying she's there for Madhav.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Krishnaa99

As long as guilt and Ruhi aren't in the same sentence. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคž

smiley36smiley36smiley36smiley36

I soon as he start I'm like

Lalalala GIFs | Tenor

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

smiley36smiley36smiley36smiley36

I soon as he start I'm like

Lalalala GIFs | Tenor

Not the LaLaLaLa I already have trauma from the Saathiya one smiley37smiley37
https://youtube.com/shorts/WO-xCzoOxbI?feature=shared
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Whatโ€™s next #ThukraPyaarThursday?

Pinecone thumbnail

https://youtu.be/gBEt4lgA3P8?feature=shared

Old segment of Sam from her prior show. Its more about her personal life than her old show.

Nice segment. โค๏ธ

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Not the LaLaLaLa I already have trauma from the Saathiya one smiley37smiley37
https://youtube.com/shorts/WO-xCzoOxbI?feature=shared

Kokila Modi GIF

Not Ohh la la la la, how did I block that out

nah I have to find another method to forget smiley38

Pinecone thumbnail

https://youtu.be/-TW5ZhhI1xo?feature=shared

she is quite chilled out in the convo. faltu mein they have written a caption for video which is fully false

Edited by Pinecone - 2 months ago