Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

@bold Abhira wasn't a donation case for Armaan. She was/is his legally wedded wife.

It was a deal marriage. Legally wedded wife hone se ye badhal nahi jayega that it was for contract. Mazak to indono ne bhi udaya that shadi ka. Why he will go against his family who raised him for a deal wali wife who has been with him for just a year? As in the end usko rehna toh uske family ke saath hai. Abhira toh cheek cheek kar bol rahi thi contract marriage hai. Why the expectation is only from him that he should protect her like his real wife? But Abhira can act like she is not a bahu of Poddar and she is just here for a year and she need not follow the rules of the PH and even drag the head of the family to the court without even thinking she is the wife of Armaan and what If because of this move if Armaan is thrown out of family if dadisa is proven innocent.

I have seen arguments where people defended Abhira saying she went against Dadisa as she knew her ultimate goal was to become a lawyer and she need not think about poddars as she is just here for a year. Then why should only Armaan think ab is his wife but Abhira need not think that she is bahu?

Edited by firewings_diya - 2 months ago
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Armaan has also accused her of things she didn't do like accident, stealing papers, etc. . In Kaveri case he called her ungrateful and freeloader. He blamed her for Rohit disappearance and called her his biggest mistake. So he's said many hurtful things. no one faulted him for venting or being angry at Abhira, but only for false accusation aspect. His gussa was understandable. Here also as long as Abhira isnt accusing him of bribing, only gussa- thats understandable. I don't think Abhira will think Armaan bribed judge when she knows Sanjay is there and has openly threatened her, tried to take her client away etc.

This outburst at least whats in the clip looks very different than what Armaan has behaved like with Abhira multiple times .She's not accusing him in the clip circulating in bts. She is sounding broken and saying pyaar mein toh sab miljaata hai, mein kho kyun rahi hun. Kaash tum kabhi milein nahi hote. Tum kabhi mussoorie nahi aate toh mumma and sapney zinda hote.

None of this is an accusation on his integrity.

RoPu interview just says she is gonna have an emotional outburst. Doesn't mean she is accusing him of bribing .

If she accuses him of bribing it'd be wrong and she should apologize just like Armaan apologized for assuming she stole papers.

Looks like Armaan maybe ready to go take Ruhi ki zimmedari again. Court proceeding shuru hone seh pehle uth ke he's going for that. I really hope this time around he maintains boundaries. Financial help karna hai karein but if he's going to do anything more, then he's gonna invite more trouble.

Being toda sa optimistic smiley37..

I felt he only take the call and come out becoz court room ke andar phone use nahi kartha and of course drama keliye Armaan should not be there to make a dramatic entry baad me..But woh call ke baad vaapas aayega,,...

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

It was a deal marriage. Legally wedded wife hone se ye badhal nahi jayega that it was for contract. Mazak to indono ne bhi udaya that shadi ka. Why he will go against his family who raised him for a deal wali wife who has been with him for just a year? As in the end usko rehna toh uske family ke saath hai. Abhira toh cheek cheek kar bol rahi thi contract marriage hai. Why the expectation is only from him that he should protect her like his real wife? But Abhira can act like she is not a bahu of Poddar and she is just here for a year and she need not follow the rules of the PH and even drag the head of the family to the court without even thinking she is the wife of Armaan and what If because of this move if Armaan is thrown out of family if dadisa is proven innocent.

I have seen arguments where people defended Abhira saying she went against Dadisa as she knew her ultimate goal was to become a lawyer and she need not think about poddars as she is just here for a year. Then why should only Armaan think ab is his wife but Abhira need not think that she is bahu?

@bold people live in nuclear family where a woman is not a "bahu" but even before being a bahu living in a joint family she is a "woman" who can't stay mute on being called "behudi" and other plesentaries that also multiple times (watch Abhira's entry episode in PH after marriage Dadisa addressed her that). She has to take that being mute because she is a bahu? Maybe u have that logic of bahu or might have seen those kinds of bahus who are doormats but I haven't. I've seen fierce DILs. You support Ruhi but why didn't she consider that she is a "bahu" while getting married to one brother to stay closer to another? Her husband saw her confessing that she can't forget Armaan or move on was she the "bahu" or "wife" that time? Was she "bahu" setting her eyes on jeth ji? It's pukeworthy to even imagine. Why Ruhi's role as a "bahu" never debated? Just because she hid her EMA or was disloyal & Abhira isn't disloyal, manipulative and dogli like her?

I can't understand why even Armaan is living in PH? To get humiliated and betrayed by KP? KP addressed him "ganda khoon" beside that she always made him feel indebted to her, treated him like a puppet and robot without emotions not as grandson. Vidya also made him feel indebted to her He always felt lonely in that house filled with people. Armaan and Abhira living away from Poddars will solve 90% of their problems. Armaan sa is the new favorite smiley9 Ruhi will also give reasons to discuss her epic growth. Even KP is absolutely right now. Is it? as Abhira is deal wali bahu according to deal marriage logic smiley36

Edited by ShadowImbue - 2 months ago

Armaan's wrongs can't make Abhira right. I still like her character the most as it's flawed but her pain of losing two most important relationships of her life one after the other, being termed a burden (worst feeling ever) facing difficulty in finding job because of Sanjay, financial problems, humiliation didn't make her lose her courage. She didn't stop trying for better days. She never stopped dreaming about her passion. But I will keep criticizing her for returning to PH & inviting trouble herself. She had choice to stay away instead of blaming anyone she can stay in Massorie instead of Udaipur

I agree to each and everything you said. Going by the bts, Abhira is blaming Ar for her mother's death which I think was not required ( I will still wait for the telecast) Hadnt Ar reached there on time, Yuvraj would have married Ab and there wasn't any guarantee that he would let Akshara live peacefully. No mother would allow her daughter to live with a criminal and Ak would have also done the same which will obviously irk Yuvraaj.. Given how mad he is for Abhira, he would def try to eliminate the only family of her- thats Ak. So blaming Ar for Ak's death is pointless.. And I dont think Abhira meant it in that way.. That girl is being subjected to continuous heartbreaks and humiliations be it in her proff life or personal life. Anyone can lose their mind. Hum apna frustation bhi apno par hi nikalta hain.. Thats only happening here. She still loves Armaan and thats why the pain of betrayal is also so huge.

Given how badly he behaved with Abhira I dont think what is happening with Ar is soo unfair.

Edited by Docworld - 2 months ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

@bold Abhira wasn't a donation case for Armaan. She was/is his legally wedded wife.

exactly ..abhira and armaan got married…which is a Pavitra rishta. Or as they say in English…holy matrimony..and they married with abhiras moms blessings..

The way makers are making jalebis of the current track and all the pending revelation track, I will go and better watch ekta show now atleast waha dhom tana tana wala revealation toh milta hai😂

Edited by CanKeepCalm - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

The way makers are making jalebis of the current track and all the pending revelation track, I will go and better watch ekta show now atleast waha dhom tana tana wala revealation toh milta hai😂

I guess bhagyas are even worser🤣🤣
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

@bold people live in nuclear family where a woman is not a "bahu" but even before being a bahu living in a joint family she is a "woman" who can't stay mute on being called "behudi" and other plesentaries that also multiple times (watch Abhira's entry episode in PH after marriage Dadisa addressed her that). She has to take that being mute because she is a bahu? Maybe u have that logic of bahu or might have seen those kinds of bahus who are doormats but I haven't. I've seen fierce DILs. You support Ruhi but why didn't she consider that she is a "bahu" while getting married to one brother to stay closer to another? Her husband saw her confessing that she can't forget Armaan or move on was she the "bahu" or "wife" that time? Was she "bahu" setting her eyes on jeth ji? It's pukeworthy to even imagine. Why Ruhi's role as a "bahu" never debated? Just because she hid her EMA or was disloyal & Abhira isn't disloyal, manipulative and dogli like her?

I can't understand why even Armaan is living in PH? To get humiliated and betrayed by KP? KP addressed him "ganda khoon" beside that she always made him feel indebted to her, treated him like a puppet and robot without emotions not as grandson. Vidya also made him feel indebted to her He always felt lonely in that house filled with people. Armaan and Abhira living away from Poddars will solve 90% of their problems. Armaan sa is the new favorite smiley9 Ruhi will also give reasons to discuss her epic growth. Even KP is absolutely right now. Is it? as Abhira is deal wali bahu according to deal marriage logic smiley36

First of all, I do not support anyone. Neither I am going to justify Ruhi as I know she was wrong and I will not bring one more character to prove she is the goddess of purity. In the end, they are fictional currently we are talking about Abhira so maybe let's talk about her without bringing up another character as if one character is jumping into well because that character is foolish we can not say another character who is already in the well is responsible for thatsmiley9

Yes DIL has every right to call out issues. But not in public. I will never go in public and call my elders they did something terrible even with proof or without proof. Will Abhira do that if tomorrow Goenka gives her proof of what and all Ak did?. Abhira was not a DIL. She never had the intention to become the DIL of poddars. Her ultimate goal was mumma ka sapna.

Proofs for that

1. She told Armaan and Ruhi that post-deal marriage Armaan could go back to Chitwali.

2. A person who is a family member does not doubt them. They take a neutral stand as it would be wrong to call someone as culprit without actually knowing the truth and it can also put a dent in the relationship.

3. She was cool when she saw her husband hugging women in the middle of the night in Sunsaan hut.

So there is no way we can say Abhira was serious about this marriage.

She was only serious about being the DIL when she fell in love so whatever happened before that she only treated it them like how she treats any normal stranger or person other than her family. If she is meant for a nuclear family Armaan can not leave his family as for him he was not in love with Abhira back then. Just because she married him for her motive which is to complete her education that will not put a sacred seal that he has to follow her blindly and leave his family and stay in 1BHK just because she is scolded by dadisa as for him dadisa > deal wife..

Why should Armaan leave PH? Yes KP is manipulative, But she and Vidya are the ones who raised him when his real mom and his dad hardly cared about him. First, they need to try to understand what is Kaveri's issue. If it really can not be solved yes Armaan can think about moving out with Abhira but currently, why should he as Abhira not even said yes to his proposal for him to leave the house for her? Why he should lose everything for that love which he is not even sure about.

Yes, I agree now society is moving towards the nuclear family. But does Abhira want to give her child the same life as hers after her demise ? If she and Armaan die due to an accident her child will be left alone and will be handed over to an orphanage. Why would Poddars raise those kids when their parents disrespected them? As we know what happened with Goenka's.

People make decisions just based on the current situation but in reality, people should think about past, present, and future. As no one knows what lies in the future. She can not get her child married so she should have someone backup who will raise the child even if something happens to her. She will be bashed the same as Akshara for leaving nothing for her child not even relationships to cherish.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Visszz

Being toda sa optimistic smiley37..

I felt he only take the call and come out becoz court room ke andar phone use nahi kartha and of course drama keliye Armaan should not be there to make a dramatic entry baad me..But woh call ke baad vaapas aayega,,...

He will come back. My issue is will he really be able to not be invested in Ruhi and stop with monetary help.

But I'm not optimistic about that.

He seems incapable of keeping Ruhi in check firmly.

I'm hoping to be proved wrong.

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Pinecone

He will come back. My issue is will he really be able to not be invested in Ruhi and stop with monetary help.

But I'm not optimistic about that.

He seems incapable of keeping Ruhi in check firmly.

I'm hoping to be proved wrong.

Please get rohit back to avoid Ruhi in between abhimaan. It's high time to get some progression in the story.

Don't want armaan to help Ruhi. Stay away from bhabhi

edited for name-calling

Edited by LizzieBennet - 2 months ago