Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

dunno why but the hug pic looks edited to me 🫤

roPu said that they talk in court and almost sort out things but bribery stuff happens to once again upset Ab.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: parusmiley

Wrong is wrong .. abhira is also human ... She use to be likeable till divorce track they changed her after that giving so many useless bhashan and promises is over that board .. and I am not favorable to any one ..

Same here, earlier I had no problem with her but now she is becoming unbearable due to her impulsive behaviour. It is difficult to connect with her now. Honestly none of the characters are worth rooting for in this show.
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

If Armaan had not been there abhira would have been on the road. he had a bigger heart for his teacher he got an unknown girl home. So abhira if she does not like PH she can very well leave nobody forced her to tolerate things. He did what he could do within his capacity.

If someone donates something they donate within their capacity. Armaan gave her shelter and adjusting was her job. Suppose there is a donor who is giving food on steel plates, the person who is in the receiver end starts demanding they need food on a golden plate then it's not the donor's problem. Similarly, if Abhira can not adjust it's not Armaan's problem.

Asking Armaan to treat Abhira like queen when she was going against Poddar every now and then is too much to expect. It's like a person receiving donations in the form of money and asking for bungalow instead.

Edited by firewings_diya - 2 months ago
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

What if insted of all the revelations that we are waiting to come out in open, what is going to come out is that Ab confessed her feelings to Ar before the sangeet and Ruhi/ Kv all blaming and guilt tripping Ab for the same..

N.B.. My mood wrt show has changed from optimistic to pessimistic in few hours... Flipped faster than Vidyas latest flip😀

Samundar se gehra pyaar ke wakt bhi yahi toh kiya dha ye log,,,ab zyada kya karna hai...

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Madhav not revealing divorce is for the upcoming track, ruhi in between armaan abhira. If it was revealed, then ruhi ko beech mein nahi laa sakte the, ab jab papa ji ko sach reveal karne ka time tha, unko icu mein daal dengesmiley36

This track will end with abhira confessing, before truth is revealed. I feel there will be a situation where dadi, phuphasa will question her character, for spending time with armaan without a relation, aisa kuch hoga, then only papa ji will make an entry & reveal it. Proper itv style or armaan abhira will find out themselves & reveal it in front of family. Bas itni hope kar rahi hoon ke tab tak phuphasa actual divorce papers leke naa aa jaayesmiley37

Phir se shaadi kar lethe......Koi rule todi na hai divorce ke baad shaadi nahi kar sakthe...Armaan ko toh koi padi hu nahi hai Divorce hua ya nahi..For him he loves Abhira that's itsmiley37..Seems like he is a ekta shows lover,,,ek baar shaadhi matlab ye kagaz ke tukde se woh rishta toot nahi jaayegasmiley37

The way both Armaan Abhira is ekta couple coded lagtha nahi hai ,divorce will finalise..

Originally posted by: Pinecone

No one is ok with Abhira saying things but what she has said/done is nowhere close to what Armaan has put her through in the past, let alone his family.

Armaan's wrongs can't make Abhira right. I still like her character the most as it's flawed but her pain of losing two most important relationships of her life one after the other, being termed a burden (worst feeling ever) facing difficulty in finding job because of Sanjay, financial problems, humiliation didn't make her lose her courage. She didn't stop trying for better days. She never stopped dreaming about her passion. But I will keep criticizing her for returning to PH & inviting trouble herself. She had choice to stay away instead of blaming anyone she can stay in Massorie instead of Udaipur

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Season 2 mein toh FL ka patta kata tha pehle? You want the legacy FL to die first and Armaan to marry her doppelganger smiley5

Dono ko ek saath dakka dethe hai...smiley37...

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

If Armaan had not been there abhira would have been on the road. he had a bigger heart for his teacher he got an unknown girl home. So abhira if she does not like PH she can very well leave nobody forced her to tolerate things. He did what he could do within his capacity.

If someone donates something they donate within their capacity. Armaan gave her shelter and adjusting was her job. Suppose there is a donor who is giving food on steel plates, the person who is in the receiver end starts demanding they need food on a golden plate then it's not the donor's problem. Similarly, if Abhira can not adjust it's not Armaan's problem.

Asking Armaan to treat Abhira like queen when she was going against Poddar every now and then is too much to expect. It's like a person receiving donations in the form of money and asking for bungalow instead.

@bold Abhira wasn't a donation case for Armaan. She was/is his legally wedded wife.

Edited by ShadowImbue - 2 months ago
Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Isse bhi better dono ko maar ke show hi khatam kardo sab khushsmiley42

Agar ye legacy show nahi hothi toh I would ask reincarnation story....smiley37...Yaha pe woh bhi nahi milega,, Legacy beech me break ho jaayega ....

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Waise i would love to watch a scene where after Armaan Abhira sorts out their issues or atleast in talking terms, with ruhi still in picture, she climbing ladder to reach his room & hiding inside cupboard when someone comes to meet armaan. Preferably ruhi, so that abhira can witness how ruhi twists a scenario to tag herself as a victim, later when/if they have another confrontation.

Also ruhi watching armaan seeking through window into abhira's room in outhouse, & them spending time together, the usual accidental trip & fall/hug/kiss

Ye milne ke chance hai....