Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Installment 1 atleast should be in parallel to bribery accusations... But unlike Mission Rescue Madhav, that mission is of multiple installments..

so he convinces her to take the case? Didn’t she turn down the case because he referred it to her ? The sequence of events is a bit too confusing ..and while she’s arguing in court, he leaves to help the Goenkas..and the bribery thing happens …? And while he is investigating that, they get news of Madhav ..Baap re smiley44
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

so he convinces her to take the case? Didn’t she turn down the case because he referred it to her ? The sequence of events is a bit too confusing ..and while she’s arguing in court, he leaves to help the Goenkas..and the bribery thing happens …? And while he is investigating that, they get news of Madhav ..Baap re smiley44

Somewhere between this he got time to change the clothes also, but Ab did not.. Very taxing day indeed 😟

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

https://twitter.com/i_anika_singh/status/1808536660013093006?t=OzQmyuS_WOzM_0W2EPV9yQ&s=19

GuiltyMaan is back smiley37

Armaan ne khud se vada kiya ki Abhira ke culprits ko dhundega aur as per Rohit's intv he will find out that Sanjay is behind all this in cctv footage. Uske baad usse saza dega aisa kuch nahi bola so agar Punish na kare upcoming episodes mein toh Bechare ko kuch mat bolna smiley13

Ar ko bura nahin laga Ab ki words and he gave detailed monologue of why as well, rone ke beech mein... Aur hum idhar pareshan ho rahe the..

Writers ne bhale Ar ko monologue nahin diya khud ke actions ko justify karne keliye, but Ab ki dialogue keliye diya... And bilkul jaise X pe log bol rahe the.. He deserved it for the troubles given to Ab..

Edited by Solitudelover - 2 months ago
Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

mujhe chakkar aa rahe haismiley39

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Ar ko bura nahin laga Ab ki words and he gave detailed monologue of why as well, rone ke beech mein... Aur hum idhar pareshan ho rahe the..

Writers ne chahe Ar ko monologue nahin diya khud ke actions ko justify karne keliye, but Ab ki dialogue keliye diya... And bilkul jaise X pe log bol rahe the.. He deserved it for the troubles given to Ab..

pandering to the X crowd lol…that they’re using their ML to justify their FL, while throwing the ML under the bus to justify the PL, shows how important the ITV ML is in the larger scheme of things …the perfect foil to enhance the aura of the FL..baaki kuch nahin…I appreciate that RP is professional enough to recognize this and accept it with humility and grace !

@ajab.pehchan aapne sahi pehchana ..Armaan Poddar sahi mei agla Anuj Kapadia banne wala hai lagta hai !

Edited by sharadrocks - 2 months ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

I already cannot tolerate the current Anuj Crapadia and now these clowns are giving another one muft mein smiley26

I just hope apna Armaan has more dignity than TrashNuj.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Amnesia is forgetting all the harsh things Armaan has said- that she's a bojh, that shes his biggest mistake, that she is ungrateful, that she is freeloader.

Sure he regrets saying all that. But he's been VERY harsh not to mention loud, publicly humiliating her more than once while being harsh.

Abhira has always been much better than him even in rage. She will apologize if she oversteps but for now she's behaving as expected given the situations she is placed in.

Edited by Pinecone - 2 months ago
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Kal aayega yeh i think smiley42

Har din kuch na kuch toh de rah hai...smiley37

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

But she compensated by breaking the window of the car he gifted and torturing him with her bratty nature so I’m sure the score is equal.

i know its hella confusing 🫤 but I guess you summed it up.