Team Phufasa

Posted: 2 months ago

Abhira seedhi hata de please smiley13smiley13

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sajini235

Khuli aakhon se sapna dekh rahi hu main 🥲🥲🥲...Kaash sach ho jaaye 😉😉😉...My colourful KPs...🤭🤭🤭

phir se sojavo bahut ache khayal ayenge 🤣🤣

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Vidya khud se kuch hota nhi isse, aur Abhira ko blame kar rahi hai. Tumne kyu nhi roka, Abhira ne tumhari responsibility nhi uthayi hai.smiley7smiley7

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I have no words after reading that comment smiley38

This is not even close to lost smiley37
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Word Count: 0

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Kal aayega yeh i think smiley42
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Vidya khud se kuch hota nhi isse, aur Abhira ko blame kar rahi hai. Tumne kyu nhi roka, Abhira ne tumhari responsibility nhi uthayi hai.smiley7smiley7

reason is there madhav loves beti more so she has to stop him 🤣
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Actions speak louder than words is right! But in this scenario, we are comparing just the situation and inference drawn by both characters which resulted in all the words used.. Armaan was loud and rude but he always only blamed her for her mistake etc never believed she could be a good digger even when she claimed she was.. Here on the other hand, after claiming to love the guy, she tells him her life would have been better had he never turned up in Mussoorie that fateful day and she wouldn't have lost her mother! That's harsh! And after telling him he must never feel guilty about it before, to now say this makes it seem like she's always thought it or she is saying it knowing it will hurt him.. both of which are just unfortunate!! Actions tho well.. the only action with which she can show anything worthwhile is giving him his piece to say! Hopefully that dialogue happens soon enough and then we'll see..

Ah in that context , we'll discuss when the scene airs but I said this, & I totally believe in it coz I've been impulsive a lot of times , keeping in mind what arman have been saying to abhira , and to ruhi and how he's been acting with both ..so obviously his words didn't match his actions .....I'm talking about the pre divorce time ..although he was conflicted & abhira was doing deal jaap and ruhi almost convinced him tht they will marry after his divorce, he was not 100% with either one of them..that's why I give him leeway ..

So I wish , even if abhira needs time , if she's conflicted or she's dead sure that she won't be bk with arman , she can't stop loving arman ? But ab I've completely lost interest looking at her attitude..first time I'm fine with the nautanki happening ..

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

https://twitter.com/i_anika_singh/status/1808536660013093006?t=OzQmyuS_WOzM_0W2EPV9yQ&s=19

GuiltyMaan is back smiley37

Armaan ne khud se vada kiya ki Abhira ke culprits ko dhundega aur as per Rohit's intv he will find out that Sanjay is behind all this in cctv footage. Uske baad usse saza dega aisa kuch nahi bola so agar Punish na kare upcoming episodes mein toh Bechare ko kuch mat bolna smiley13

Armaan sa has a new zimmedari... Haaye mera zimmedaar Armaan sa.🤩