Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Drama Enthusiasts

Posted: 14 days ago

First  of all  Shruti   Was regular  customer  of spices  and chutney  where she  use yo eat chole bhature frequently   where she found no such complain  in these  years  and she know anupama  well too 

So Shruti  should  have given benifit  of doubt and should have told  Ms Smith see I am regular  customer  of spice and chutney  muje to  aise koi complain nahi Mili ab tuk so kisi bhi conclusion  punchane se pehle aap Aach se inspection  kar lijiye 

But shuto ko aisa nahi karna tha 

She was more  think  about  her  personal  issues 

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anu121790

I won't play fast and loose with the word 'evil'. There is true evil and Anupama is far far from it. Nobody in the show is evil. There are shades of grey and goodness in some aspects of almost everyone. 

Shruti's intentions were never to save Anuj from Anupama. She doesn't even fully understand or know what happened all those years ago. She wants Anuj and the life they created in the last 4 years back and doing what she did was a desperate attempt. 

We want to see the world as only black and white. That's why most of us want to put a label on what Anuj and Anupama are doing as cheating. I disagree, they are people in love who never got over each other. Shruti fully understands, but she is helpless because she loves Anuj. She is not a victim but someone who got into a relationship with a good understanding that the person is in love with someone else. I respect her for that, but I don't see her as a victim of anything. What she did to spice and chutney was in bad taste.

Any mom who abandons her small orphan adopted kid who just wanted her love and attention and runs away is 100% evil by all definition. That person is vile and selfish. Imagine what that child goes through.

Being in love doesn't give you excuse for cheating or makes cheating right. Every cheater has the excuse of love. Cheating is 100% a Balck and white issue. 

And if Anuj made the sacred vows of engagement then Shruti is 100% the victim. I know for ITV fans words like marriage or engagement don't mean anything but what Anuj and anupama are doing is wrong from both legal and social point of view in India. In fact Indian courts will all side with Shruti, they give rights to live in partners too, let alone a fiance. 

So not everyone is going to side with cheaters who give the excuse that - oh we are only cheating because we are in love! The excuse which every cheater in history makes. After all kavya and vanraj were also in love but no one questions Anupama being the victim here.

Fans cannot have it both ways, if Anuj and anupama are not wrong then vanraj and kavya were also not wrong and anupama wasn't the victim. If anupama is the victim then Shruti is also the victim. Cheaters using excuse of love to breaks vows of marriage and engagement doesn't make cheating anything less. 

Edited by Harish111 - 14 days ago
Time_to_move_on thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I am wanting Shrew to kick out Anuj from her life since a long time. But it is itv. So she will keep fighting for a dead horse and made to look negative.

I don't see the full episodes but only precaps. So I have no clue what she exactly said. But from your post it seems Shrew spoke some random stuff. 

Tbh, I don't like any of the characters in the show. The show itself is garbage. The only consistent factor in the show is Shah family. Their characters never flip overnight.

soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Time_to_move_on

I am wanting Shrew to kick out Anuj from her life since a long time. But it is itv. So she will keep fighting for a dead horse and made to look negative.

I don't see the full episodes but only precaps. So I have no clue what she exactly said. But from your post it seems Shrew spoke some random stuff. 

Tbh, I don't like any of the characters in the show. The show itself is garbage. The only consistent factor in the show is Shah family. Their characters never flip overnight.

Yup, she rambled stuff. I fast forward on my phone :) tell myself I shouldn’t watch but end up watching. Cannot bear to see Shrew make a fool of herself so didn’t want to watch until all this wretchedness ended. Really liked her sunny, simple, got it altogether character at the beginning but now cringe at the way she is portrayed. 

Anu121790 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harish111

Any mom who abandons her small orphan adopted kid who just wanted her love and attention and runs away is 100% evil by all definition. That person is vile and selfish. Imagine what that child goes through.

Being in love doesn't give you excuse for cheating or makes cheating right. Every cheater has the excuse of love. Cheating is 100% a Balck and white issue. 

And if Anuj made the sacred vows of engagement then Shruti is 100% the victim. I know for ITV fans words like marriage or engagement don't mean anything but what Anuj and anupama are doing is wrong from both legal and social point of view in India. In fact Indian courts will all side with Shruti, they give rights to live in partners too, let alone a fiance. 

So not everyone is going to side with cheaters who give the excuse that - oh we are only cheating because we are in love! The excuse which every cheater in history makes. After all kavya and vanraj were also in love but no one questions Anupama being the victim here.

Fans cannot have it both ways, if Anuj and anupama are not wrong then vanraj and kavya were also not wrong and anupama wasn't the victim. If anupama is the victim then Shruti is also the victim. Cheaters using excuse of love to breaks vows of marriage and engagement doesn't make cheating anything less. 

There is a lot of difference in the way we perceive reality. No point arguing here. 

Not here to convince anyone. Just sharing my opinion because my partner doesn't watch Anupama with me, and I want to talk about it with someone! 😂

Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu121790

Cheating is wrong. Period.

Due to bad writing, the few of us on the forum (not many) are simple arguing on whether what Anuj and Anupama are doing is cheating or not. 

My opinion on the cheating aspect would be:

For Anuj: I am sure that most engaged females would be not okay with their fiance calling out 'Meri' for his ex wife or giving gajras or encouraging his daughter to be his ex wife's ex husband's family member or in general spending the amount of time and emotions that Anuj has been spending on Anupamaa. Whether he is compromising for Aadhya's sake or not, proposal by Anuj clearly indicates that he is willing to leave the past behind, the opposite of which has been shown on the show. 

For Anupamaa : It's more subtle than Anuj but the way her face fell on seeing Shruti in India and her subsequent 'Gandheri' dialogues have clearly shown to the audience that she was guilty about her actions with someone's else's fiance.

If this isn't emotional cheating, IMO, I don't know what this is because how was Shruti supposed to guess, when Anuj himself proposed to her or even when Shruti allowed Anupamaa to stay with them for Aadhya, that Anuj and Anupamaa secretly wish to rekindle their relationship after a 0 communication gap of 5 years? 

Even now for that matter, when she asks Anuj that he isn't happy to see her in India and he doesn't deny? Why is she supposed to think of her fiance as a lying, cheating smiley35?

ET111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I really don’t care. While it’s true that Shruti is acting like one with no self respect, I can’t bring myself to sympathise with mAa or care for her pathetic excuse of a “career”. Also I love how she’s shown 0 composure or problem solving skills in the face of this closure, choosing to flee to India for a wedding she has no business attending 🤡 a person like this simply cannot commit to anything, be it her marriage or her career. It’s just funny to see her thrash about and croak as if having a career has ever mattered to her in the first place 🤣 in conclusion, what Shruti did is ridiculous and reeks of desperation ON ITS OWN. There’s no need to commiserate with HagPama or want her avenged 😜 

Edited by ET111 - 14 days ago
ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: ET111

a person like this simply cannot commit to anything, be it her marriage or her career. It’s just funny to see her thrash about and croak as if having a career has ever mattered to her in the first place 🤣 

Excuse me. Mrs. Anupamaa Shah has had a very successful career as an unpaid maid of TamaShahs for almost three decades. She has worked with full dedication and commitment for almost three decades. Yes, she did take a break for a few years and became a jogan but now she has resumed work. And, she has never let her current marital status deter her in her work and responsibilities as an unpaid maid. Kindly do not denigrate her 

Edited by ShahH8er - 14 days ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Screenplay-wise Shruti’s complaint and the aftermath is what going to break Anuj and her relation. The whole sequence is for that. Otherwise she has done nothing for her engagement to break. 

Time_to_move_on thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

That's the end goal. As t20 wc will draw to a close, curtains will fall on Anuj-Shruti's relationship too, unless makers have more stupid ideas like making maa marry Deepu to enable Anuj to marry Shruti. 

Afterall, love, marriage, friendship, motherhood, everything is a joke in ITV.