IF article - Anupama Shruti 1:1 sync - LOL

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 days ago

Another saiyapa on the way!!! Anupama confronts Shruti and she admits s she wants to drive her out of Anuj's life!!! LOL 

Now MAA will not leave any stone unturned to go back into Anuj's life to save him and her so called choti from this devil. And who made her this devil??? It was MAA but as usual she will blame everyone else except herself in true nature.smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/anupamaa-anupama-discovers-shrutis-betrayal-and-confronts-her_208295

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Shruti bol rahi hai ke unki life se chalo jao but this SELF RESPECTED woman haath dho ke uske fiance ke peeche padh gayi hai and ab victim card khel ke Shruti ko bura bana ke kudh wapis ghus jayegi Aadhya n Anooj ki life mein..I wish Shruti takes away Aadhya with her..

Edited by zohakhan7 - 14 days ago
Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sirf ek negative review ke liye Anuj Shruti ko chod dega smiley39
Isme kaunse malicious intents ho gaye?

Seeing Anupama’s unhygienic and unprofessional ways of cooking, this negative review was long due anyway.

Shruti should give a a reality check to both Majboor and this Panauti and leave their life on her own instead of Maa supposedly exposing her. Expose karne jaisa kuch hai hi nahi smiley39

shwetha85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

Shruti bol rahi hai ke unki life se chalo jao but this SELF RESPECTED woman haath dho ke uske fiance ke peeche padh gayi hai and ab victim card khel ke Shruti ko bura bana ke kudh wapis ghus jayegi Aadhya n Anooj ki life mein..I wish Shruti takes away Aadhya with her..

@bold: Totally agree. I really wish Aadhya understands what Shruti did was a consequence of MAA herself and goes away with her forever. These 2 shames se* deprived budha budhi can keep doing it forever with each other. Shameless goose both of them!!!

Edited by shwetha85 - 14 days ago
shwetha85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

Sirf ek negative review ke liye Anuj Shruti ko chod dega smiley39
Isme kaunse malicious intents ho gaye?

Seeing Anupama’s unhygienic and unprofessional ways of cooking, this negative review was long due anyway.

Shruti should give a a reality check to both Majboor and this Panauti and leave their life on her own instead of Maa supposedly exposing her. Expose karne jaisa kuch hai hi nahi smiley39

@ bold: LOL!! Woh toh reason doond raha tha ki kaise MAA ko wapas bhulaya jay, toh woh yeh mauka kyu choodega yaar!!!!smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37 This reason is enough for Anuj and Anupama to play victim card in front of each other and get back together for some actionsmiley2

Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Yes, I knew it! The Food Critic would have given American Star for pest biryani because Anupamaa had cooked it with pure heart. That evil Shruti influenced the critic and the innocent citizens of Ameerikaa were robbed of this great opportunity to get their health spoiled because of Maa and her 101 kalesh.

Edited by Snowfally - 14 days ago
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: shwetha85

@bold: Totally agree. I really wish Aadhya understands what Shruti did was a consequence of MAA herself and goes away with her forever. These 2 shames se* deprived budha budhi can keep doing it forever with each other. Shameless goose both of them!!!

Aur aisa bhi Shruti ne kuch nahi kiya hai which makes her a vamp..Unhygienic Upma kudh hai,protocols isko nahi pata kitchen n cooking ke but Shruti is a vamp for influencing for the negative review.These 2 lusty buddha buddhi can go in a hotel room to do se* rather than openly romancing each other without any shame n guilt of ruining a woman's life n have audacity to say that they r not cheating on Shruti..Pathetic losers.

shwetha85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snowfally

Yes, I knew it! The Food Critic would have given American Star for pest biryani because Anupamaa had cooked it with pure heart. That evil Shruti influenced the critic and the innocent citizens of Ameerikaa were robbed of this great opportunity to get their health spoiled because of Maa and her 101 kalesh.

Yeah!! She says there wasnt even a hair found in her food until date but I want to ask - she cooks while having her braid in the front. I myself have seen her end of the braid touching vegetables and other things like cutting board so how come no hair has been found in her food yet??? It is impossible. She dresses properly only for functions otherwise she dresses as a maid with hair all over her face and everywhere

Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Yeah!! She says there wasnt even a hair found in her food until date but I want to ask - she cooks while having her braid in the front. I myself have seen her end of the braid touching vegetables and other things like cutting board so how come no hair has been found in her food yet??? It is impossible. She dresses properly only for functions otherwise she dresses as a maid with hair all over her face and everywhere

Her braid, her pallu; there's no way her food meets any country's hygiene standards. But she takes pride in the fact that there is no hair, dust or ants in her food. Dust and ants? smiley36 Okay, so even I will take pride in the fact that no shampoo or watches were ever found in my cooked food.

Edited by Snowfally - 14 days ago
SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Another saiyapa on the way!!! Anupama confronts Shruti and she admits s she wants to drive her out of Anuj's life!!! LOL 

Now MAA will not leave any stone unturned to go back into Anuj's life to save him and her so called choti from this devil. And who made her this devil??? It was MAA but as usual she will blame everyone else except herself in true nature.smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/anupamaa-anupama-discovers-shrutis-betrayal-and-confronts-her_208295

The title of this article- Anupamaa discovers Shruti’s betrayal! What a joke?! 

Thus Anupamaa’s cheating and betrayal is shoved under the rug. smiley7