Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by: Jefen

Isn't it so funny that she is trying to marry a man who is deeply in love with another woman? She is so conveniently emotionally manipulating Anuj to marry him. She is also using the enmity between a mother and a child in her favour. Instead of she trying to get Anupama and Adhya to get closer, she is creating more gaps in their relationship thus turning Adhya into a manipulative vile person. Adhya, when she grows up and realises that she was involved in separating her parents, will live with guilt forever. Also, this plotting against parents, being manipulative will translate into her other aspects of life.

Anupama never manipulated Aadhya against her mom, Maya even when Maya wanted to take Anuj away from her. In my eyes, Shruti is spoiling a thirteen year old to get a man who is clearly not in love with her.

I think nobody should try to get a person to marry him/her against their will. If you really love someone, you don't wear them down or suffocate them.

Deeply in love, really?? For 5 yrs, where was that love when this man was sharing bed with Shruti.. ohhh!! with pillows in between ( got to know from updates only) and for the sake of her daughter only.  Would he have done the same if he hired a nanny or maid for Adhya? 

Was he the only man on the earth who had to raise his daughter without her mother? He was with Shruti for 5 years.  Why didn't he say, 'I love meri anu, I can't be with anyone else'? Had he ever told her that she was with him to take care of addhya?   

Everything was fine.. jaise hi anupama ko dekha,, mai mar raha hoon.  shruti- tata bye bye.  apna apna dekho. 

What about Shruti who gave her 5 long years with full devotion to him and addhya ( more years than her anu), In fact, dint take care of her life to save Aadhya. And now when she is alone, she needs him, he is romancing in front of her with his anu.  It's what Shruti deserves?  

Jab ek baar anupama ko dekhne ke baad yeh move on nahi kar paaya even after having so many one night stand and affairs). Shruti who loves him and has spent 5 years as a family with him should move on in just a sec.  

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Trollbaaz

Posted: 28 days ago

Adhya will feel guilty about separating her parents???? What about Anupama who didn't feel guilty till now for leaving her 8 year old daughter without any explanation

Did adhya tell her to leave them in the middle of the night, did she tell her to divorce her father and live like a jogan?? How's she responsible for their separation when it was anupama who decided to divorce him??? 

Manipulation: me yaha adhya ka khayal rakhne aayi hu to shruthi, mai yahan srooti ji ka khayal rakhne aayi hu to adhya, when they tell her to leave she doesn't do that but when she wants to leave jahan meri zarurat nahi mai wahan nahi roookti

Edited by Muskie - 27 days ago
Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 27 days ago

Shruti herself is obsessed with Anupama and that is why she wants her to be in all the functions, work for her wedding and even invited her to the wedding. She does all this when she clearly knows Anuj and Anupama love each other. After calling her, when she sees Anuj and Anupama together, she gets jealous. She must first make the boundaries. Yes, Shruti asked her to leave her house when Anupama was there, but she didn't leave immediately but she did leave even though Anuj wanted her to stay.

And your point is?

Shruti should Not get jealous, because? Her "friend" and Fiancé are flirting with each other and she should be ok with it? Really?

Why should Shruti set boundaries for Anuj and Anupama? Are they not adult enough or they have a maturity problem? Don't they know how to take decisions or what are the consequences of decisions? Anupama knows Anuj is engaged, Anuj is engaged to Shruti, why should Shruti teach them how to behave?

Oh wait, why does Anupama get jealous seeing the engaged couple together?

Finally, Shruti invited her to "cater" at the engagement or any other functions, alright, when the "catering" was done, her job was completed, what stopped her from leaving the function venue. Better still, what stopped her from rejecting the offer of catering or being a part of the celebrations.

Also, what Shruti is doing to Anuj is also "against his will." Now you may say Anuj proposed her but she clearly sees that Anuj always shrugs off and ignores her "advances" but he she never understands. Anuj literally expresses verbally and non-verbally that he is not interested in her.

Did Shruti get engaged to Anuj in Anuj's unconscious state? NO, Anuj was fully conscious, knowing well what he was doing. 

Shruti spoke to both Anupama and Anuj separately and in clear terms both said that they have moved on. She even called off the wedding, went to India alone to give them both time and space to reconcile. So it means throughout they lied to her face?

If he was so uncomfortable, what stopped him from calling off the engagement or declaring he CANNOT marry Shruti. Even now, he is only putting of the wedding under one excuse or the other but NOT ACTING upon his feelings. He is betraying her trust. No 2 ways about it.

Anuj verbally and non-verbally says he is not interested but i will get engaged to you but i need the license to flirt around with my ex?

And Shruti very cleverly manipulated Adhya to keep an eye on Anupama and Anuj during the wedding functions of Dimpy so yes, she is taking advantage of a daughter's hate for her mother and turning Adhya into a manipulative woman. This trait will surely be translated into other aspects of her life and relationship.

If Anupama or Leela would have asked Pakhi to keep an eye on Vanraj and Kavya while they (Anupama and Vanraj) were still married, would that mean that Anupama and Leela are taking advantage of Pakhi's resentment towards Kavya and turning Pakhi into a manipulative woman.

Oh wait, Leela actually did that and Anupama knew ALL about it and did Nothing about it, did Not stop her.

Is this what translated into "other aspects of her life and relationships"?

Comments.

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 27 days ago
Bodhianveshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Muskie

Adhya will feel guilty about separating her parents???? What about Anupama who didn't feel guilty till now for living her 8 year old daughter without any explanation

Did adhya tell her to leave them in the middle of the night, did she tell her to divorce her father and live like a jogan?? How's she responsible for their separation when it was anupama who decided to divorce him??? 

Manipulation: me yaha adhya ka khayal rakhne aayi hu to shruthi, mai yahan srooti ji ka khayal rakhne aayi hu to adhya, when they tell her to leave she doesn't do that but when she wants to leave jahan meri zarurat nahi mai wahan nahi roookti

Funnily, she came back to the same house jaha uski zaroorat nahin till the time she had to leave for India. If the flight would have been a week later, she would still have stayed back.

And we are told she decided to stay back even after being asked to leave, to cure Adhya. Who is she to decide when to leave someone else's house where she is a guest?

Jefen thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Shruti always knew that Anuj loves Anupama even before they met. Plus they weren't sleeping in the same bed. Also, a sensible person, a respectable and an educated woman would leave her fiancé who doesn't give her a crap. 

See, it is just my frustration to see an educated woman run after an old man who is still running after hie ex. That too openly without any guilt. He is engaged to Shruti and openly acts like majnu in front of his own fiancé and she is okay with that?

Jefen thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

So, u mean Pakhi has turned into a wonderful woman? No matter what the reason or circumstance, I don't think it is right to use a thirteen year old to spy on her parents for "romancing." What will she learn? Automatically, Aadhya is being fed the idea that her mother is some kinda evil. I don't have better words to describe it. I think children must be kept away from adults problems.

All your points are valid. I agree. Anuj and Anupama still love each other. I don't see anything wrong in loving each other especially when they never fell out of love.Similarly, Shruti is not wrong in loving Anuj.

And by maintaining boundaries, maybe my choice of word is not right. By this I meant that Shruti could very easily especially before the shootout, could keep Anuj and Anupama out of her wedding preparations and their lives. But she kept on insisting Anupama to do this and that. She invited the Shahs to her engagement despite knowing that Anuj is so connected to them and Aadhya has problem with them.

Let me not defend Anuj and Anupama. Yes, their actions speak loud about their feelings. Then why is Shruti not able to see that? Well, no. She actually sees it and still wants to marry Anuj. Slow claps for that. This is what frustrates me. 

We wouldn't even text a person if that person is not interested. Here, Shruti is dying to marry a man who is clearly not interested in her.

Having said all this, I think we are looking at things from different perspectives so let it be. And I know Anupama and Anuj sucks. But so does Shruti. Peace ✌️ 🕊️

ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Shruti always knew that Anuj loves Anupama even before they met. Plus they weren't sleeping in the same bed. Also, a sensible person, a respectable and an educated woman would leave her fiancé who doesn't give her a crap. 

See, it is just my frustration to see an educated woman run after an old man who is still running after hie ex. That too openly without any guilt. He is engaged to Shruti and openly acts like majnu in front of his own fiancé and she is okay with that?

Yeah, you are right. Every educated, intelligent, beautiful woman has been shown as despo for a man who doesn't give a damn. Be it kavya, kinjal, maaya or Shruti. They are blot on the name of woman. If independent women have to live with such men at the cost of their self-respect, what's the point of their education.

Edited by ChirpyKiya10 - 27 days ago
Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

It's just another attempt to blame side characters who are in the show for couple of months and whitewash the cheating leads.

Bodhianveshika thumbnail

So, u mean Pakhi has turned into a wonderful woman? No matter what the reason or circumstance, I don't think it is right to use a thirteen year old to spy on her parents for "romancing." What will she learn? Automatically, Aadhya is being fed the idea that her mother is some kinda evil. I don't have better words to describe it. I think children must be kept away from adults problems.

Then why was this "manipulation" of Pakhi by Leela and Anupama not called out then and why the same act becomes problematic and evil in case of Adhya and Shruti?

So, Pakhi turned out evil BECAUSE of self-proclaimed BESHT Maa, Anupama, then?

Again, where are the other instances of "manipulation"?

All your points are valid. I agree. Anuj and Anupama still love each other. I don't see anything wrong in loving each other especially when they never fell out of love.Similarly, Shruti is not wrong in loving Anuj.

And by maintaining boundaries, maybe my choice of word is not right. By this I meant that Shruti could very easily especially before the shootout, could keep Anuj and Anupama out of her wedding preparations and their lives. But she kept on insisting Anupama to do this and that. She invited the Shahs to her engagement despite knowing that Anuj is so connected to them and Aadhya has problem with them.

Again, if it was a problem what stopped the two self-proclaimed righteous people from rejecting the offer? Formality ke invitations itne important kabse hone lage? Designer store me Leela ka Shruti ko Shagun dena, badle me Shruti ne shaadi me invite kiya.

Let me not defend Anuj and Anupama. Yes, their actions speak loud about their feelings. Then why is Shruti not able to see that? Well, no. She actually sees it and still wants to marry Anuj. Slow claps for that. This is what frustrates me.

Iss show ke sabhi mahila kirdaar zaroorat se zyada bhole aur samajik samvedanaon se door hain. Just like how Anupama never understood ir chose to ignore Yashseep's advances, Shruti did too.

We wouldn't even text a person if that person is not interested. Here, Shruti is dying to marry a man who is clearly not interested in her.

I agree, any self-respecting woman, educated or not should walk out with her head held high and Shruti should too.

But we need to understand the situation she is in. She tried walking out, she called off the alliance and did the right thing. Things took a drastic downward slide with her losing her parents and she came to India alone. It appears that Anupama was the only friend she made (surprisingly) and she faced betrayal in friendship that too with the only family she us left with (Anuj and Adhya). This was perhaps the only reason that Barkha stayed in a loveless marriage.

Aisi situation me, when there is no anchor or a person to show you the light at the end of the tunnel, one holds on to what they have left.

Even Anupama dared to run away from every situation because she gad her birth mother who she called ONLY when ALL other doors were shut only to FORGET her otherwise.

Having said all this, I think we are looking at things from different perspectives so let it be. And I know Anupama and Anuj sucks. But so does Shruti. Peace ✌️ 🕊️

My limited point is, jab hum kisi ko judge karte hain toh hamare parameters same hone chahiye. Agar jo Shruti, Adhya ke saath jo kar rahi hain woh galat hain toh Leela aur Anupama bhi galat the jinhe hum apni convenience se badi asaani se ignore karte hain.

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 18 days ago
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yes, Shrew is delusional. She is in need of therapy as much as Adhya is. Not realizing Anuj does not and never will love her, using emotional blackmail to arm twist Anuj into marrying her, playing mental games with Anupama (the photo incident, barging into Anupama’s party, pressing Anupama to cater, changing the order last minute, furthering the distance between Anupama and Adhya), now the cockroach incident, Shrew is a piece of work. Her losing her parents and being lonely is not an excuse to attach herself all the more to Anuj. I was trying to find excuses for her sorry behavior but that is getting a little too stale.