DISGUSTING and DELUSIONAL….

femmefatale09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 months ago

…..That’s it. That’s the synopsis of the show. And, I am sorry to say, the actors are also becoming cringe. Their acting has become mouldy and stale ki kisi ko bhi diarrhea dede.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Who are u talking about majboor and aur MAA

HoneyBee7312 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: femmefatale09

…..That’s it. That’s the synopsis of the show. And, I am sorry to say, the actors are also becoming cringe. Their acting has become mouldy and stale ki kisi ko bhi diarrhea dede.

Well this is what happens when your show airs Mon-Sun with no breaks, no gaps, no time to allow the actors and writers to take a breath.

This same thing happened to TMKOC. When it was airing only 2 days of the week, the show was great, because everyone had time to take a breath, plan the storylines, rehearse and work on their craft.

Once they started airing every single day of the week the actors/writers/gags became repetitive. Also long years of running wear anything down (even the MCU)

So obviously now this show is a far cry from what it used to be. Honestly the actors look worn out to me in the BTS videos. They all need a break (and so do we) from this show.