Anuj is a disgusting guy

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

https://twitter.com/KhabriBossLady/status/1790586506375229762?t=rTTxCQCcCgGBrjDrwsdfwQ&s=19

He is a two timer. Physically cheating on Shruti and also he doesn't want anupama to moved on with Deepu so he can romance with her smiley11smiley7

He is definitely Vanraj 2.0

Edited by Historia - 4 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

He wants to be Vanrajan and have two women around him but he doesn't have the capability to do so. He will be a failure even in this.....

AAMP thumbnail
Don’t know why.. Vanraj didn’t look/ feel so creepy and disgusting to me when he did this.. Anuj looks bahot bahot bahot zyada disgusting.. May be because once upon a time I had high hopes from him..
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Historia

https://twitter.com/KhabriBossLady/status/1790586506375229762?t=rTTxCQCcCgGBrjDrwsdfwQ&s=19

He is a two timer. Physically cheating on Shruti and also he doesn't want anupama to moved on with Deepu so he can romance with her smiley11smiley7

See indian men and asian men behave like this they cannot accept their ex GF or ex wife marrying another dating another etc

Why else would men throw acid at lovers who reject them or ex GF etc

Same mentality as anuj once you are mine you should only be mine no other mans

This is exact mentality of not taking No from a woman that leads to rapes as a way of punishing girl who said No

Vanraj also to an extent can never accept anupama left him till date but hes not so obsessive as anuj and stays in limits mostly may be because he has parents at home

Anuj has no elder to control his bad behaviours so 26 years he was in love with anupama now again hes obsessed with her

No matter what in a patrichial society like india or asia haig grandparent or parent at home stops many crimes and psychos from crossing their limits

Anuj never had that parental control in life so hes crossing all limits

But honestly by 55 most psychos stop behaving psycho do not behave like anuj kapadiya

But rich and powerful men like bollywood Me too movement showed can act psycho in old age too

Just imagine anuj parents were alive can he bring anupama home when Shruti and adhya there? No ways his mom will kick anupama out and his father will slap shit out of him

Edited by myviewprem - 4 months ago
SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yikes!! I can't wait for him to die. smiley7

If Anupama had any self-respect, she should have given an earful to him with her aapko kya. This is where that line fits perfectly. smiley7

Blueeeee thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

See indian men and asian men behave like this they cannot accept their ex GF or ex wife marrying another dating another etc

Why else would men throw acid at lovers who reject them or ex GF etc

Same mentality as anuj once you are mine you should only be mine no other mans

This is exact mentality of not taking No from a woman that leads to rapes as a way of punishing girl who said No

Vanraj also to an extent can never accept anupama left him till date but hes not so obsessive as anuj and stays in limits mostly may be because he has parents at home

Anuj has no elder to control his bad behaviours so 26 years he was in love with anupama now again hes obsessed with her

No matter what in a patrichial society like india or asia haig grandparent or parent at home stops many crimes and psychos from crossing their limits

Anuj never had that parental control in life so hes crossing all limits

But honestly by 55 most psychos stop behaving psycho do not behave like anuj kapadiya

But rich and powerful men like bollywood Me too movement showed can act psycho in old age too

Just imagine anuj parents were alive can he bring anupama home when Shruti and adhya there? No ways his mom will kick anupama out and his father will slap shit out of him

???

All data points to women overwhelmingly getting abused more by people they know than not. Having parents or grandparents doesn't rein in any predator. Someone like R*vannà was aided by his father in doing such heinous deeds toh baaki intangible emotional and sexual abuse does get enabled by families. Many cases of intra-family abuse don't get reported at all because family ki izzat chali jayegi and whatnot. That's how patriarchy controls women.

Yeh aap sahi baat karte karte kahan illogical baton mein ghum jaa rahe hain.

Vanraj is a monster and Anuj isn't much better. It has nothing to do with living with parents or living alone.

Patriarchy and rape culture is a societal thing. And it often starts with family itself— men getting excused for sexist pati-patni jokes, fathers underming mothers, "ladki ki tarah mat ro" rants. These are little things that inculcate dehumanisation of women and non-cishet people from a young age. Heck, even making boys and girls sit separately in classrooms is a reflexion of the same. And these little things culminate, in adulthood, into a deep-rooted hatred for women even when they are desired for sex.

Edited by Blueeeee - 4 months ago
Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Anuj,smiley7RIDICULOUS. ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS.