Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Time_to_move_on thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 27 days ago

Originally posted by: ChirpyKiya10

Yeah, you are right. Every educated, intelligent, beautiful woman has been shown as despo for a man who doesn't give a damn. Be it kavya, kinjal, maaya or Shruti. They are blot on the name of woman. If independent women have to live with such men at the cost of their self-respect, what's the point of their education.

Exactly my point! To elevate one category of women, why are they putting down another category of women? Makers keep calling it a progressive show and keep portraying independent women desparate for toxic males or men who don't love them! Neither Shruti/Kavya are doing anything meaningful with their career, nor is Anupama. Basically, this show says a women's prime work is to keep running behind a man or getting caught in family issues!

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 26 days ago

🤔 bata rahi thi. Hamare paimane apni convenience ke hisaab se Anupama ko whitewash karne ke liye badle jaate hain.

Kal tak Anuj was "catfishing" Shruti and achchanak abhi Shruti is "arm twisting" Anuj into marriage.

Kis photo ki baat ho rahi hain? You mean the same photo she BURNT down? Infact Shruti was gracious enough to return the photograph. (Which is what people do when they move on/break up, discard old memories). Infact, how is it this act of burning the photo is not problematic and called out? Another family photo Anupama mercilessly tore apart before leaving 5 years ago? How was that not problematic and called out?

As far as i remember, Shruti had pe-booked the venue and caterers. The caterer called in to back-out due to an emergency and the venue had to be shifted to their own house because of some issues.

So, Shruti is playing games with Anupama in asking her to cater and changing the menu at the last minute, so, is Anupama playing along? Because Yashdeep had rejected accepting any last minute changes and it was Anupama who said everything would be done and she would do the changed orders.

And how is Shruti's changing the order creating a rift between Anupama and Aadhya?

I understand the need to make Shruti, the one who currently has a moral high(er)ground, as vile, villainous because how else will the self-proclaimed best Maa be elevated and whitewashed even after openly cheating with her ex. Doesn't mean the justifications of the production house and makers have to make sense.

soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 24 days ago

Was surprised today at Shrew’s reaction - she finds Anuj’s poem or Ode to Anupama and dried flowers that adorned Anupama’s hair, instead of being sad and shocked, Shrew’s first reaction is why did I send Anuj to Anupama, maybe I should have gone to India too, Aadhya won’t be aware of what is going on between her parents. Normal reaction would have been grief, sadness and then self questioning if Anuj loves his ex so much, what is Shrew’s place in that equation. None of that transpired instead Shrew knowing full well Anuj loves Anupama is bent on marrying him come what may. Speaks of desperation, delusion, and who knows what else (the story may twist to show a hidden motive)? 

Time_to_move_on thumbnail

The worst part is her character thinks marriage will change everything. Apart from legal rights of a wife, she is going to get nothing from this marriage. 

But unless makers plan her exit, the realisation will not dawn upon her character. And I guess makers want to extend this love triangle drama for a few more months. 

Till WC is on Dimpy ki shadi will keep going on with truckloads of tamasha..and one by one each character will join the wedding celebration.

Shruti will also soon come to India and may even insist to get married to Anuj in the same mandap with Dimpy-Titu. 

Jefen thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapwatcher1

Was surprised today at Shrew’s reaction - she finds Anuj’s poem or Ode to Anupama and dried flowers that adorned Anupama’s hair, instead of being sad and shocked, Shrew’s first reaction is why did I send Anuj to Anupama, maybe I should have gone to India too, Aadhya won’t be aware of what is going on between her parents. Normal reaction would have been grief, sadness and then self questioning if Anuj loves his ex so much, what is Shrew’s place in that equation. None of that transpired instead Shrew knowing full well Anuj loves Anupama is bent on marrying him come what may. Speaks of desperation, delusion, and who knows what else (the story may twist to show a hidden motive)? 

Exactly. A normal person with a sane mind should feel angry at Anuj and even though it hurts at least question her future with this man. But no, why is she so desperate to marry an old man who was married once and has a child đź« 

soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Posted: 19 days ago

Strange. Or she is desperate or terribly lonely or after his money or has a personality issue with no self esteem to go after a man who doesn’t care for her.

soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: Time_to_move_on

The worst part is her character thinks marriage will change everything. Apart from legal rights of a wife, she is going to get nothing from this marriage. 

But unless makers plan her exit, the realisation will not dawn upon her character. And I guess makers want to extend this love triangle drama for a few more months. 

Till WC is on Dimpy ki shadi will keep going on with truckloads of tamasha..and one by one each character will join the wedding celebration.

Shruti will also soon come to India and may even insist to get married to Anuj in the same mandap with Dimpy-Titu. 

Feel sad for her, I don’t like Anuj pining for Anupama, acting love sick but still talking to Shrew like all is well between them. He doesn’t have the gumption to tell his daughter either when Aadhya keeps babbling about his and Shrew’s wedding. So unfair to not break it off with Shrew. But Shrew is obstinate and without any sense as she knows he doesn’t care for her, unless it is proved later that she has some evil motive to go after this man.