Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

I loved this….smiley37smiley37

One of the dumb bitches doesn’t even know her husband is in other wife’s house and the other thinks someone who left her did the mistake of the life..

In every way possible destiny is doing a justice to these two. They may think whatever they want but lmao they are so f***ed…smiley36

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

But this Public humiliation infront of students went overboard...And Armaan become the reason made it worse...Students ne sahi question kiya...Inka private matter Hume kyu Bata rah hai...It was so embarrassing...

He really needs some advice...Otherwise he will make things matter more mess..

Precap😑 I won't comment until episode Aires...

yeah college 👩‍🎓 Mei all this private drama was OTT ..

It looked like nepotism type of stuff .. which the film stars indulge in ambani wale school

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

if Ruhi really shows up to bail Armaan out and gets to play mahaan card and interact with Armaan or blame Abhira for him being in jail etc, then Madhav is to blame because if he had not arrested, Ruhi would not be there trying to "help" Armaan and continuing her manipulation on the side.

I am hoping MG will prevent Ruhi from involving in this matter.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Kacchakela21

Jethji ke sath beech ka rasta dhoondne wali Abhira ko doosri aurat bol Rahi hai lol

I don't get worked up about Roo, cause she's not a factor in Abhimaan life

the girl made herself a bigger then necessary. If Abhimaan don't work out

it will because of them allowing it not teesri person.

Don't you notice in the show only low confidence and self esteem people stick together

Vidya cause she's fighting a shadow, of the past that she properly never met

that her marriage is in naam only

Charu, wants everything but want it handed to her instead of fighting for it

Roo, lives in a bubble of importance that never existed with others or Armaan

just her family. How you think a man loves you when he never said it or pursue

in the 10 months but call you his accha pyaari dost. smiley39

They're WPW, Weak Pathetic Women

Pinecone thumbnail

what Abhira went through on her special day is sad.

She was publicly humiliated in front of the college and for no reason. He could have simply arranged a normal certificate instead of huge one and apologized in private instead of speaking about their matters on stage

It was needlessly embarassing

He did hisaab barabar for her antics of unecessarily breaking car windshield by doing something else that made her humiliated even though he had good intentions

Edited by Pinecone - 2 months ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Agree.. It was an immature act and he kept making it worse even after seeing Ab was not happy...

From writing perspective, Ab convocation was sthg audience also was looking forward to.. They could have kept it drama free for audience to celebrate more heartily.. They could have found other ways for drama

Edited by Solitudelover - 2 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail

in all this, a genuinely good scene of these 2 in private for this momentous occasion didnt happen

Why he would arrange a large certificate when he simply needed to get a regular one made is beyond me.

uparseh kiya toh kiya, why he was making announcement on stage for audience about Abhira's haalat etc instead of just those few genuine words for only Abhira to hear which he mentioned as he gave certificate- that was more than enough.

he ruined things needlessly.

its almost as if to say -if Abhira can do something unecessary like break car windshield, Armaan will do worse now to do hisaab barabar

His good intentions are clear but college debacle was entirely avoidable. all he needed to do was meet her after the event instead of stage par apology.

now he's arrested by Madhav who is being equally juvenile and Ruhi gets to learn all this from pathetic Charu. I sincerely hope they dont shove Ruhi and Ar ka scene tomorrow where she comes to bail him out and potentially blames Abhira for how he is in jail/ or saying something else about Abhira being childish etc while he silently listens to it and thanks her for bail.

I hope MG will prevent Ruhi from getting involved and says Madhav and Poddars can sort it out.

In any case they dont have money to spend on Armaans bail which MG should know.

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

CharuVivica Fox Celebrity Apprentice GIF - Vivica Fox Celebrity Apprentice Messy GIFs

Why was she being over dramatic to Roo, like

Armaan is fighting at the border. He's just in lockup

he's not sentence to jail.

That too in his father's PS. Kya hi hoga uske saath smiley36

Pinecone thumbnail

I'm surprised Abhira listened to Madhav and went home

Ig because she knows that Madhav is simply testing Armaan and he knows about their mutual feelings and is after all his dad- she figured kuch serious nahi hoga and he will eventually give in and let Armaan off .

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Ruhi herself carries the legacy of dusri aurats, she is raised by another dusri aurat suwarna. Both her biological dadi and nani were doosri aurats as well and now she is carrying forward their great filthy legacy. I salute to the dialogue writers of ruhi for this nonsense line they gave to her knowing the mahaan bloodline as well as the character she has inheritedsmiley32

Oh Really Say What GIF - Oh Really Say What Huh GIFs

I don't know why when I see the word legacy smiley37smiley37

So doosri aurat is in Roo khoon smiley36