Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wonderwomen143 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: WolfieCandy5

Why in some other city while she could live with the bhosles??? I mean in the end they did accept her

Makers don’t have budget to keep entire Bhosles, they have to make a way for new ML family. I wonder how many is there in ML’s family. Now FL’s family is tiny Isha, Shantanu and Harini. ML will have huge family, Ghum is known for Living room Drama.
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: wonderwomen143

he sort of had same look in his previous show CS , he was IPS there.

He looks like an actual mean professor unlike Eeshaaan smiley37

adsays thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

the end of ishvi was so disappointing. 1 year of build up lead to absolutely nothing.

kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I think instead of Ishan Savi Milan they should have written Ishaan yamraj Milan all these days 🙄🙄 I have not watched the episode yet. Poor Ishaan , he wanted to have daughter—they killed him with the adhoora life. They could have shown him married to Reeva and Savi moving on 🤷🏻‍♀️ with whatever cheaper option for ML!!

I saw the promo..from IAS aspirant to elementary school teacher 🤪🤪 As I said once before, given all the tragedies in life she should have been shown as a mental asylum patient!!

I hope they are already planning for the next blast/ violent exit for this new ML. This new angry man look is so blah ( sorry to his fans-just my opinion). Wish we had a more charismatic ML , then we can all pretend to have amnesia and forget all about the bhosle-bawar crap , Savi’s IAS dream, Chavan mansion etc.

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kuttapu

I think instead of Ishan Savi Milan they should have written Ishaan yamraj Milan all these days 🙄🙄 I have not watched the episode yet. Poor Ishaan , he wanted to have daughter—they killed him with the adhoora life. They could have shown him married to Reeva and Savi moving on 🤷🏻‍♀️ with whatever cheaper option for ML!!

I saw the promo..from IAS aspirant to elementary school teacher 🤪🤪 As I said once before, given all the tragedies in life she should have been shown as a mental asylum patient!!

I hope they are already planning for the next blast/ violent exit for this new ML. This new angry man look is so blah ( sorry to his fans-just my opinion). Wish we had a more charismatic ML , then we can all pretend to have amnesia and forget all about the bhosle-bawar crap , Savi’s IAS dream, Chavan mansion etc.

No worries this ML also will die may be sooner than Ishan baba

Rosyme thumbnail

Will Ishaantanu and new ML s family stay in adjacent flats like in YHM?

nutmeg7 thumbnail

I am not ishvi fan but boyyy PH ne bhadda mazak kiya with fans.

More than IshVi, it is Ishaan jiske saath unfair hua.

I can only say thank god yeh Sab brilliant ideas Sairat pe use nahi kiye.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Rosyme

Will Ishaantanu and new ML s family stay in adjacent flats like in YHM?

That’s what I was wondering. Will the new family be rich like the previous families or will they be common like the Bhalla’s?
pinky_97 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Are they going to copy YHM now..!?

Already starplus started to Re-Run right this show..??

pinky_97 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

To retain Living room drama, so maybe new family will be richsmiley4