Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: DaisyDiva

Exactly I felt the same. If they are copying to this level, how will they take the story forward without the son.

Honestly I am looking at it this way, there arent many good shows out there at the moment, so rather see a copy paste of a good story with different actors. Its still better entertainment than them trying to be "creative" and add unnecessary toxicity in it.

At this point, I only watch the tracks that I enjoy.

Should have changed dialogues n scenes even if the storyline was same because here they r literally copy pasting yhm and showing as their own..Even Bhavika,Hitesh n that kid r not able to bring that magic n chemistry that was required for IshRaRu characters and when such things happen it's natural that comparisons would happen.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

So Adi is here too 🤣

Always knew that when they r blantly copying n pasting yhm without changing anything then even Adi would be here too since he was one main character in yhm..

I called it from the start I just knew they’d bring him since they’re blatantly copy pasting everything.
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Fats24

This show has nothing left to watch. Eventually the loyal fans will also get fed up. Some have already left. People will curse since they watched this expecting something good but it turned out to be rinse and repeat of the 1st season and nothing original either.

This S 3 is better than S 2 cringe 😬 fest with Reeva them unbearable Bosales ...esp Surekha yak...

I am enjoying the show for now

Savi has a set of parents who love her , she has a job , independent ...husband and instant children will follow later.

So I am.liking this more than S 2

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I called it from the start I just knew they’d bring him since they’re blatantly copy pasting everything.

Ghum writers are very lazy they only good in copy pasting smiley37Their " creativity " is even worse they will bring " Pagal men: smiley37

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Ghum writers are very lazy they only good in copy pasting smiley37Their " creativity " is even worse they will bring " Pagal men: smiley37

Just like your not so favourite Pagal Patil kya ajeeb aadmi tha woh smiley37
Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - 2 months ago
DaisyDiva thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

Should have changed dialogues n scenes even if the storyline was same because here they r literally copy pasting yhm and showing as their own..Even Bhavika,Hitesh n that kid r not able to bring that magic n chemistry that was required for IshRaRu characters and when such things happen it's natural that comparisons would happen.

I wonder if Ekta Kapoor is ok with all this. LOL

Yes, totally agree. Even though I am ok to watch this story again, none of the actors match up with the original. They should have not chosen one of the most popular show to copy. Heights is ML's mother. They have found someone with a similar body type and dresses her alike too (OG was punjabi and this one is gujarati)

Rosh4rose thumbnail

I wonder if Ekta Kapoor is ok with all this. LOL

Yes, totally agree. Even though I am ok to watch this story again, none of the actors match up with the original. They should have not chosen one of the most popular show to copy. Heights is ML's mother. They have found someone with a similar body type and dresses her alike too (OG was punjabi and this one is gujarati)

YHM story was from a Novel called "Custody" later tracks were from Ektha's creativity .

You can check it on Google it is stated there

DaisyDiva thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

YHM story was from a Novel called "Custody" later tracks were from Ektha's creativity .

You can check it on Google it is stated there

Yea I know it was inspired by Custody. I didnt think that the tracks were written exactly by the book (dialogues and scenes). If they were then I guess she does not have any say in this.

and probably they were because EK is not someone to stay quiet too if it was plagiarism. lol

hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This S 3 is better than S 2 cringe 😬 fest with Reeva them unbearable Bosales ...esp Surekha yak...

I am enjoying the show for now

Savi has a set of parents who love her , she has a job , independent ...husband and instant children will follow later.

So I am.liking this more than S 2

Surekha made my ears bleed =_= glad she’s gone

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yea I know it was inspired by Custody. I didnt think that the tracks were written exactly by the book (dialogues and scenes). If they were then I guess she does not have any say in this.

and probably they were because EK is not someone to stay quiet too if it was plagiarism. lol

@bold: maybe EK has some setting with the channel. After this was the channel who gave her the option to rise in 2000s. God knows what happens behind the screens!!!