Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

They never follow a story. All these shows follow another popular show and that is incorporated with the new cast. So that’s where the disconnect lies.

King07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

trps are always high when a Gen is ending ..was same with ghum 1..because viewers want to see the way the characters end..and then it drops in the first few weeks of the new Gen..then picks up again..trp viewers don’t really care about actors..they like a good story and drama..so if they are liking the revamped ghum..they’ll watch..but fans reactions on Twitter which has a big following..Is positive..they are liking this new edition of ghum and the new jodi. Anyway we’ll see if trps are maintained or increased..but I think it will.as the revamped version is more family oriented with less toxicity but has its dose of drama..and Ganja makers surprisingly are showing some romance as well.😂

Audience and TRP remain intact if the story telling is good and not a re-hash of popular drama of the past. If they have watched this sort of thing in the past then why would they tune in to watch the same story again but just with different actors and different serial name? Btw I don't think a trp drop of nearly 0.5 occured in the 2nd week post leap. That's a fast drop off. It's concerning that it went that quick aswell.

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: King07

Audience and TRP remain intact if the story telling is good and not a re-hash of popular drama of the past. If they have watched this sort of thing in the past then why would they tune in to watch the same story again but just with different actors and different serial name? Btw I don't think a trp drop of nearly 0.5 occured in the 2nd week post leap. That's a fast drop off. It's concerning that it went that quick aswell.

If TRP not good the drama will go off air with Savi is being alive with Rajath and bachoos

So what smiley36 let it be smiley37smiley37 Ghum was running like a " Headless chicken for last few months"smiley37

Savi already behaving as she has amnesia only remembers Ishan who was in love with Reeva until the last 15 episodes ....

That IshVi story was not going any where makers were lazy to write proper tracks on top of that " too toxic criminal Bosales were there !

Now at least that is gone

People has a choice to watch or not to watch

TRP we will see soon!

TRP audience might still watch while cutting vegetables. 🤔....

For now it looks OK

Edited by Rosh4rose - 2 months ago
WolfieCandy5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

maybe they’ll still show it..but looks like it was her infertility…it seems that after she was shot and became infertile…it destroyed her..and being near children was what she wanted and it took precedence over all other dreams she had.. probably she was becoming an IAs officer to fulfil her parents dreams and make them proud..but maybe now she became a teacher to fulfil her own need to be close to children…since she can’t have her own.

Exactly

If being an IAS was her dream then having a child shouldn't be her first priority even if she is infertile

And being that is a plus point for her right... waise bhi IAS ki life easy nahi hoti....anything can happen then why have a kid worrying about you

adsays thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sukorameni

That doesn't really looks coherent . Wanting to become a mother was never a concern for her so even if that bullet made her infertile that couldn't have made the drive to become a mom the sole intention of her life .In ishitas case it was understandable cause it was for a very long she was shown to wanting to be a mom but here savi never longed to be a mom .So I disagree .The makers never bothered to explain why suddenly this became her life goal and what actually was her life goal has completely vanished .it's hard to believe it .I agree that tragedies change people and it might change life goals too but savi was shown a extremely strong women and for her to leave her goal like that seems a little odd and specially in the absence of a solid reasoning .

yes, I totally agree. her parents and her entire family passing away did not traumatize her enough to let go of her upsc aspirations and she never expressed ANY desire to become a mother in the past. agreed, she was younger back then but she never wanting to become a mother even ONCE for the entire year we saw her story with ishaan. she was so focused on becoming an ias officer and just to fit the story they made her a teacher who longs to be around children. i feel no connection with the show now whatsoever. and to be clear, i didn't watch gen1, i started watching ghum oct of last year and was instantly drawn to the story and characters, but now, after spending so much time with this character, the connection i should feel towards her is absent, and to me, personally, it feels like watching a new, boring, uninspired story with characters that i don't find interesting in the slightest. this is just my opinion.

DaisyDiva thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adsays

yes, I totally agree. her parents and her entire family passing away did not traumatize her enough to let go of her upsc aspirations and she never expressed ANY desire to become a mother in the past. agreed, she was younger back then but she never wanting to become a mother even ONCE for the entire year we saw her story with ishaan. she was so focused on becoming an ias officer and just to fit the story they made her a teacher who longs to be around children. i feel no connection with the show now whatsoever. and to be clear, i didn't watch gen1, i started watching ghum oct of last year and was instantly drawn to the story and characters, but now, after spending so much time with this character, the connection i should feel towards her is absent, and to me, personally, it feels like watching a new, boring, uninspired story with characters that i don't find interesting in the slightest. this is just my opinion.

Exactly this! I am sure they will give some half baked explanation of what led to her decisions and choices but come on nothing can compare to your parents and then the whole family getting blown up in front of your eyes. If that didnt stop you then dont try to convince me that loving Ishan for few seconds changed your life goals completely

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: WolfieCandy5

Exactly

If being an IAS was her dream then having a child shouldn't be her first priority even if she is infertile

And being that is a plus point for her right... waise bhi IAS ki life easy nahi hoti....anything can happen then why have a kid worrying about you

it seems her dream changed..after losing her fertility..being an IAs officer became irrelevant..it happens. Many people are very career driven but after suffering a tragedy they give up everything..because all that becomes meaningless to them..and they Just do ŵhat their heart wants them to do. We’ve seen examples.of Some parents who’ve lost children..give up their flourishing careers or businesses and just go do motivational work..because it gives them comfort..so looks like they are showing this happen to Savi as well. Becoming an IAs officer became meaningless to her..Also because the people who she wanted to do it for have all died…her whole family…Ishaan.. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Sukorameni thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Well when her whole family died her drive to become an ias officer became stronger m.If you recall earlier episodes .Now just because ishan died with whom she had a 2 min love story she gave up her life's goal that just doesn't add up.
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DaisyDiva

Exactly this! I am sure they will give some half baked explanation of what led to her decisions and choices but come on nothing can compare to your parents and then the whole family getting blown up in front of your eyes. If that didnt stop you then dont try to convince me that loving Ishan for few seconds changed your life goals completely

when her family died ..she didn’t lose her fertility.she could still have kids one day..so becoming a mother didn’t occupy her mind as she knew she would have a child someday when she’s ready. But when she got shot and was told she’d never have a child.. it devastated her..because now she knows that getting pregnant and giving birth to her own child is never going to happen..and that is a very big deal…for any woman..it’s like you won’t experience a whole phase of life..
Sukorameni thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I don't think anything can justify this .losing people close to them is one of the worst pains in life .Even if she looses her fertility she could have still has children by adopting .Giving birth is not the only option and that would not change her life's purpose .Ideally if the makers did not chose to blatantly copy yhm and trying to fit narrative here .They would have shown savi even more determined to achieve her goal post Ishan's death and that would have been coherent with savi core characteristics .Sure they could have shown her being sad not being able to become a mom and trying to adopt .That would have made for a coherent screenplay.