Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Agar 2.3 tak nahi Gaya, they will be back to old ways. smiley36

If not getting TRP they must go TMD way smiley37smiley37smiley37

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sukorameni

I am ohk with ishan dying and ishvi ending .Ishvi never really things explored properly .even the ending was haphazard .my major issue is the way savi is unrecognisable.She has none of her old traits it's like a different character with the same face and that is the most annoying part..It's like she has no recollection of the past and her goals .They showed 1 full year with just one thing -savis ambition and they conveniently took that out now.I don't know about others but I can't connect with this savi .Also Isha is impossible to recognise now Had they shown savi as a ias officer or atleast gave a reason why she chose to not follow her goals i would have connected

That is true

Savi forgot all her ambitions for a guy with whom she had no real love storysmiley37

I like the show now with less toxicity

It was Ishwa all the while not Ishvi...

Looks like Savi developed " selective amnesia " she and Isha looks like suffering from " post traumatic stress syndrome " pre occupied with Savi's marriage

King07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

trp was 1.9 and that was even better than what rishta Gen 4 got when it started..it was 1.6 ..I think…but it got better and also Savi is still here..and she’s sairats daughter..and people on Twitter love the new jodi of bhavika and hitesh..so I think it will work. I’ve watched rishta all generations..and if trp viewers accepted all the different jodis of that show..they’ll definitely accept ghum revamped. Also now ghum revamped has got the family touch..with toxicity reduced markedly..so maybe it will be more successful than ishvis story.which actually never really took off..they had no love, story.as Reeva and bhosles were always between them..

I'm sorry but trp going from 2.3 to 1.9 after a week of leap is a worrying sign. The audience is already losing interest and it only just started. It does not look good for future of the drama if I can say to u all.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: King07

I'm sorry but trp going from 2.3 to 1.9 after a week of leap is a worrying sign. The audience is already losing interest and it only just started. It does not look good for future of the drama if I can say to u all.

These makers deserve it totally for destroying this show. First they abruptly ended S1 then they shamelessly killed Ishvi. Really glad that TRP is low and audience are rejecting this shit. Can’t wait for the day when this crap finally ends.
Snowdrrop thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

TRP got down because the show is exact copy of YHM which was a hit. They are copying scene by scene. They could have changed some things so curiosity would have remained now everyone knows what will happen next.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: King07

trps are always high when a Gen is ending ..was same with ghum 1..because viewers want to see the way the characters end..and then it drops in the first few weeks of the new Gen..then picks up again..trp viewers don’t really care about actors..they like a good story and drama..so if they are liking the revamped ghum..they’ll watch..but fans reactions on Twitter which has a big following..Is positive..they are liking this new edition of ghum and the new jodi. Anyway we’ll see if trps are maintained or increased..but I think it will.as the revamped version is more family oriented with less toxicity but has its dose of drama..and Ganja makers surprisingly are showing some romance as well.😂
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I am ohk with ishan dying and ishvi ending .Ishvi never really things explored properly .even the ending was haphazard .my major issue is the way savi is unrecognisable.She has none of her old traits it's like a different character with the same face and that is the most annoying part..It's like she has no recollection of the past and her goals .They showed 1 full year with just one thing -savis ambition and they conveniently took that out now.I don't know about others but I can't connect with this savi .Also Isha is impossible to recognise now Had they shown savi as a ias officer or atleast gave a reason why she chose to not follow her goals i would have connected

maybe they’ll still show it..but looks like it was her infertility…it seems that after she was shot and became infertile…it destroyed her..and being near children was what she wanted and it took precedence over all other dreams she had.. probably she was becoming an IAs officer to fulfil her parents dreams and make them proud..but maybe now she became a teacher to fulfil her own need to be close to children…since she can’t have her own.

Rosyme thumbnail
Sukorameni thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
That doesn't really looks coherent . Wanting to become a mother was never a concern for her so even if that bullet made her infertile that couldn't have made the drive to become a mom the sole intention of her life .In ishitas case it was understandable cause it was for a very long she was shown to wanting to be a mom but here savi never longed to be a mom .So I disagree .The makers never bothered to explain why suddenly this became her life goal and what actually was her life goal has completely vanished .it's hard to believe it .I agree that tragedies change people and it might change life goals too but savi was shown a extremely strong women and for her to leave her goal like that seems a little odd and specially in the absence of a solid reasoning .
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Totally on the same page as you. Like you spoke my mind