Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

These clowns can never recreate the magic of iconic YHM. This sasta version is a complete joke absolutely laughable smiley37

They didn't even spared off IshRa's Iconic 1st rain seq smiley37Auto ki jagha horse tanga tha joh iss zamane mein hota hi kahan hai smiley39

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

I think her mom Lata is related to Isha…so she’s ishas relative and her calls Savi as sister..since Savi is now ishas daughter

Achcha thanks. Are you watching?

King07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

at the moment every show on itv seems to be a remake of some regional show..so I think just go with the flow and take it as a new show.. I didn’t watch yhm so I’m enjoying this revamped ghum 2. And Tbh I couldn’t tolerate surekha, her hubby, Durva, her father…towards the end of ishvis track..so I’m very happy they’re gone. 😂

I am going to say this storyline is even worse. Gave the leap a few episodes and stopped. Not for me and judging by trp audience it's going the same way.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: King07

I am going to say this storyline is even worse. Gave the leap a few episodes and stopped. Not for me and judging by trp audience it's going the same way.

trp was 1.9 and that was even better than what rishta Gen 4 got when it started..it was 1.6 ..I think…but it got better and also Savi is still here..and she’s sairats daughter..and people on Twitter love the new jodi of bhavika and hitesh..so I think it will work. I’ve watched rishta all generations..and if trp viewers accepted all the different jodis of that show..they’ll definitely accept ghum revamped. Also now ghum revamped has got the family touch..with toxicity reduced markedly..so maybe it will be more successful than ishvis story.which actually never really took off..they had no love, story.as Reeva and bhosles were always between them..
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Achcha thanks. Are you watching?

yes I’m watching..and I’m enjoying the show. Savi is sairats daughter and she’s special to us..and this show is her story now..and fact is Savi hasn’t had her love story yet..she and Ishaan had like nothing..he just caused more grief to her than anything else…and bhosles ..ak, rs, dhuruva, her father..were disgusting..they troubled Savi too much..So,I hope we get a nice love story for her now..fingers crossed 😂
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

trp was 1.9 and that was even better than what rishta Gen 4 got when it started..it was 1.6 ..I think…but it got better and also Savi is still here..and she’s sairats daughter..and people on Twitter love the new jodi of bhavika and hitesh..so I think it will work. I’ve watched rishta all generations..and if trp viewers accepted all the different jodis of that show..they’ll definitely accept ghum revamped. Also now ghum revamped has got the family touch..with toxicity reduced markedly..so maybe it will be more successful than ishvis story.which actually never really took off..they had no love, story.as Reeva and bhosles were always between them..

Yes toxicity reduced , Bosales were unbearable, and pure criminals unlike Chavans!

Ishvi never really took off , there was no love at all , it looked like Savi was obsessed with Ishan .

Reeva was shown always as Ishan's love ...

Story was also lost when Isha's track annual ended

Now the show almost getting the earlier TRP..

I am happy that all of the Bosales are gone smiley36

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

yes I’m watching..and I’m enjoying the show. Savi is sairats daughter and she’s special to us..and this show is her story now..and fact is Savi hasn’t had her love story yet..she and Ishaan had like nothing..he just caused more grief to her than anything else…and bhosles ..ak, rs, dhuruva, her father..were disgusting..they troubled Savi too much..So,I hope we get a nice love story for her now..fingers crossed 😂

Totally agree

I was watching it for Savi now also the same. Savi never had a love story ...Ishan caused a lot trauma to her 💔...The Bosales were pure criminals ...yes disgusting to the core!

I haven't watched YHM and will never watch that !

So enjoying the revamped version . Bavika is a treat to watch she is so young and pretty 😍 good actress too , Hitesh also is good 👍

akipog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

These clowns can never recreate the magic of iconic YHM. This sasta version is a complete joke absolutely laughable smiley37

The current one isn't even a remake instead it's more of like the rip off og. Every dialogues nd scenes r a copy of yhm nd it's laugh worthy. Neither the scene has any originality nor charm. Bhavika is a good actress but she's just not suitable for the role of Ishitha. She doesn't have that maturity nor that innate motherly affection. Here everything looks so forced. Neither the trio nor d leads have any chem. I don't know about others but I'm not able to find any. If ppl are finding chem good for them. I highly doubt this leap will turn out to be a successful venture or not. When writers r too lacklasidical nd the earlier version has the set the highest benchmark it's impossible to recreate that. Ghum's earlier versions were regional remakes nd sakk isn't that successful while yhm is sp's most successful venture nd ran for 6yrs . Unlike yrkkh4 which too copied ghum 1 d show still brought in their nuances here everything is cut copy paste nd nothing is interesting. Savi's wardrobe isn't suitable for a nursery teacher nd Isha's current demeanor doesn't suit her educated personality. Tbh it's a mess nd makers will definitely regret this suicidal move. Trp won't fall drastically but once it falls there's no return.
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Agar 2.3 tak nahi Gaya, they will be back to old ways. smiley36

Sukorameni thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I am ohk with ishan dying and ishvi ending .Ishvi never really things explored properly .even the ending was haphazard .my major issue is the way savi is unrecognisable.She has none of her old traits it's like a different character with the same face and that is the most annoying part..It's like she has no recollection of the past and her goals .They showed 1 full year with just one thing -savis ambition and they conveniently took that out now.I don't know about others but I can't connect with this savi .Also Isha is impossible to recognise now Had they shown savi as a ias officer or atleast gave a reason why she chose to not follow her goals i would have connected