Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: kuttapu

This Rajat ‘s friend Aman’s clothes were okay when he was shown first, now he is also wearing bright tacky suits 😝 This is contagious 🙄

Rajat seems to have an evil bro and he is eyeing Savi’s newly invented’sister’ Minu! Aman is going to lose this battle I guess

his evil bro was a tacky extra ..,who was introduced in dandiya .. they have suddenly upgraded him in the last 2 episodes..

the casting was in a hurry

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kuttapu

Didn’t they get married again just before Ishan’s death? Who did kanyadan then?🤔

No kanyadan was done ..mIshu pulled her and married smiley37

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

his evil bro was a tacky extra ..,who was introduced in dandiya .. they have suddenly upgraded him in the last 2 episodes..

They have to hurry , TRP going to sky rocket 🚀 soon.( their expectations) smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

akipog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

They have to hurry , TRP going to sky rocket 🚀 soon.( their expectations) smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

With these cut copy paste scenes nd lazy writing trp will falter instead of sky rocketing. If at all d makers need good numbers they should do something diff from d og nd most imp the trio equation nd leads equation should hit the right chords orelse this season won't survive.
WolfieCandy5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

No no...in the ending when she was marrying Ishaan I think Shukla Ji did her Kanyadaan

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think her mom Lata is related to Isha…so she’s ishas relative and her calls Savi as sister..since Savi is now ishas daughter
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

That is in laws right ...Isha consider her like her own daughter even though " bahu"

AS was disgusting and evil a way more than Disco games wali...See I open heartedly watch the serial without any " umeed " or " judgment " because J want some pass

I am getting entertained ...I don't care about OG version , I am happy with this " Sastha version "

smiley37smiley37smiley37

I have no complaints..nothing else to watch either ar times I watch " Ristha" too

at the moment every show on itv seems to be a remake of some regional show..so I think just go with the flow and take it as a new show.. I didn’t watch yhm so I’m enjoying this revamped ghum 2. And Tbh I couldn’t tolerate surekha, her hubby, Durva, her father…towards the end of ishvis track..so I’m very happy they’re gone. 😂
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Saste version of romi n mihika smiley36

Savi ke to sari family mar gayi to yeh sasti mihika kahan se agai ?

Edited by zohakhan7 - 3 months ago
Rosh4rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

at the moment every show on itv seems to be a remake of some regional show..so I think just go with the flow and take it as a new show.. I didn’t watch yhm so I’m enjoying this revamped ghum 2. And Tbh I couldn’t tolerate surekha, her hubby, Durva, her father…towards the end of ishvis track..so I’m very happy they’re gone. 😂

Yes same way me too couldn't stand Surekha, her hubby , Dhurva and nishi very happy they are gone ..

Me too enjoying the revamped show with a very young cast ....

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

Saste version of romi n mihika smiley36

Savi ke to sari family mar gayi to yeh sasti mihika kahan se agai ?

These clowns can never recreate the magic of iconic YHM. This sasta version is a complete joke absolutely laughable smiley37