Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Swaydheenta

Guys, suggest something good to watch, all these serials be bad rn.

I don’t have anything to suggest. I am myself lost on what to watch 😢 Missing S2 Ishvi 😭 I was watching Ghum only after my hectic work days and now nothing interest to watch or see
Aadi04 thumbnail
Tabah Ho Gaye was really the song meant for SaiRat ..all the way .. Na woh sath me khush thhe .. Na woh alag ho Kar khush thhe ..Na kisi aur ke sath khush thhe
WolfieCandy5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

ya some lata tai ki beti .. arey shivani ki hi beti batate .. Shivani was preggers yaad haj with Rajiv

That person who did Savi's kanydaan?

Aadi04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: WolfieCandy5

I did not watch Savi ka kanya daan she got married in temple rukmini vithal .. ceremony.. and Panditji blessed them as divine couple

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: WolfieCandy5

There was no kanyadan since Harini was almost dying ...( he thought so) in the hospital she begged Ishan to marry Savi so that she can due in peace

So he pulled Savi forcefully tied thali ( from temple he got)...then pulled 🤔 her hand took wedding pledges then applied ( the ultimate weapon) kunkgum ....Same time Vittal Rukmani shadi was celebrated ...ho gayi Shadi smiley37...No kannada

He rushed to hospital to dying Horini but she slipped back to Coma smiley37

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manny_123

It seems unknown characters just pop out of no whwrr to fit the story to YHM plot. She is sasta Mihika btwsmiley39smiley36. In YHM, Mihika marries twice. I wonder if it is gonna happen here since they have taken YHM route.

yeah she is a very random character. smiley37 Looks like idhar bhi aage jaake surrogacy hoga.
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

This Rajat ‘s friend Aman’s clothes were okay when he was shown first, now he is also wearing bright tacky suits 😝 This is contagious 🙄

Rajat seems to have an evil bro and he is eyeing Savi’s newly invented’sister’ Minu! Aman is going to lose this battle I guess

Edited by kuttapu - 3 months ago
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I did not watch Savi ka kanya daan she got married in temple rukmini vithal .. ceremony.. and Panditji blessed them as divine couple

Didn’t they get married again just before Ishan’s death? Who did kanyadan then?🤔

Aadi04 thumbnail
Horrini .. it was a slip shod wedding he was getting married to Reva for 3 months .. last 15 minutes he said no to Reeva and sat down in mandap with Savi … Then Bhawar patil came
Sairatendgame thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Tabah Ho Gaye was really the song meant for SaiRat ..all the way ..Na woh sath me khush thhe .. Na woh alag ho Kar khush thhe ..Na kisi aur ke sath khush thhe

Saath me to khush thhe !

Jab sirf wo 2 thhe

Alag apni marzi se nahi hue thhe

Paas hokar bi dur thhe, dur hokar bi paas type