Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Posted: 20 days ago

10:02 Local Time, 14:02 GMT, 19:32 IST: Uh-oh! There's a bit of a drizzle. The pitch is being covered. Toss has been delayed due to rain. The players are still on the ground and there's a strong wind blowing across as well. Let's hope it's just a passing shower.

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

India

Rain ? Seriously smiley44

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Pitch Report | Alan Wilkins and Shaun Pollock:"There's a strong wind - 17 km/hr, that'll be a factor for captains and bowlers. Dimensions - 67m (hitting into the end) and 61m square boundaries, 76m straight down the ground. We are going to get some good carry. The pitch is very nice and hard. There's a decent grass covering and a bit of greenness to the gras as well. The ball is going to carry through. It's going to be a better surface. The ball is going to come on more than what we've seen so far in this tournament. If I was a captain and if I had to win the toss, I'd still bowl first. Little bit unpredictable, there haven't been games that have happened here in the T20 format since 2013. Morning game, there might still be a little bit of moisture. Win the toss, have a bowl first, see what it does. It's going to play better than what we have seen so far."

Nishnesh thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Great news Rain God returns 

From no where.I wish SL fans will notice this as well.

Toss Delayed

7.35 pm 

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Harsha: "This ground is right up there with Dharamsala and Cape Town as the most picturesque. "

WildestDreams thumbnail

India

There's a bit of a drizzle. The pitch is being covered. Toss has been delayed due to rain. The players are still on the ground and there's a strong wind blowing across as well. Let's hope it's just a passing shower.

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Manu Ajmani: "Netherlands always makes sure to upset one team during the World Cup. Today is their day!"

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Engr. Md. Mizan: "Plz try to open Riasad . He is the power hitter like as Sunile Narayan. Plz try some match opened "

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Good news, the covers are coming off now.

Yay thank god

WildestDreams thumbnail

India

10:16 Local Time, 14:16 GMT, 19:46 IST: Good news, the covers are coming off now.