Date & Time: Jun 08, 01:00 PM LOCAL

10.30 PM IST

-----------

West Indies vs Uganda, 18th Match, 

Series: ICC Mens T20 World Cup 2024 

Venue: Providence Stadium, Guyana

Date & Time: Jun 09, 08:30 PM LOCAL

6 AM IST

Toss>> 30 minutes prior to actual match start. 

Whenever you make a change, press the Submit Prediction tab again.

Edited by Viswasruti - 25 days ago
mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 5

India

Posted: 25 days ago

Thanks for the tag and the threadsmiley31

RiddlerPump thumbnail

Thanks for the tag Madhu. If only SA hadn't worked so hard earning the tag of 'chokers' at WCs, this would have been an easy pick.

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Please press on Prediction --- CONTEST : ICC T20 World Cup 2024 Prediction Game 

There, at what time that particular match will start. 

For me, it is showing like this -- Same way, it will show you your local time. Please check

Open photo

Savera84 thumbnail

India

If this game from one-and-a-half years ago, and this one from eight months back is anything to go by, then Netherlands have become a thorn in South Africa's flesh across World Cups. And if the last two matches in this T20 World Cup - USA shocking Pakistan, and Canada surprising Ireland - prove anything, it is that there are hardly any favourites in the shortest format. Welcome to Netherlands vs South Africa in New York, where cricket could be further in the headlines again.

Neerasi29 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thank you..matches are at odd times some days I forget to predict..thanku for reminder 

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Hello and welcome to our coverage of Match 16, featuring Netherlands who take on South Africa at Nassau County. This fixture has proved to be quite the hurdle for South Africa in the last two major tournaments where, despite all their firepower, they've suffered big time at the hands of the Dutch.

WildestDreams thumbnail

India

Hello and welcome to our coverage of Match 16, featuring Netherlands who take on South Africa at Nassau County. This fixture has proved to be quite the hurdle for South Africa in the last two major tournaments where, despite all their firepower, they suffered big time at the hands of the Dutch.

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

How the Dutch COOKed SA?

Last year in Dharamsala, Netherlands pulled off one of the biggest upsets in ICC Menโ€™s Cricket World Cup history, as they brought down the high-flying South Africa.

Overseeing the result was coach Ryan Cook, who did not have the greatest of starts for his stint. But after initial turbulence, things steadied. 

For Cook, it all started in 2013, when he travelled to India as an assistant coach of the South Africa U-19 team. He wrote to Kirsten, trying to understand the conditions in India. โ€œHe wrote me a big mail. Explained all the venues, and conditions beautifully. There was a very minute detail in it,โ€ Cook had told T

Edited by Viswasruti - 25 days ago