South Africa have won the toss and have opted to field

Prizi thumbnail

India

Posted: 25 days ago

WildestDreams thumbnail

India

Pitch report | Shaun Pollock and Ebony Rainford-Brent: We have a fresh pitch for today's game. There's a strong breeze blowing across. 70 meters on one side, 66 on the other, and 72 meters down the ground. It's been a change of strategy - they've definitely taken more grass off. I think this will play better and I think they're using this for the India-Pakistan game as well.

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Markram: We're going to bowl. Seeing a few games on this wicket, ideally want to have a first crack on it. The wicket looks slightly different to be honest. But overall, not expecting it to be a belter.

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

SA  won the toss and opted to bowl first. 

WildestDreams thumbnail

India

SA won toss and choose to field first

Prizi thumbnail

India

Markram: We're going to bowl. Seeing a few games on this wicket, ideally want to have a first crack on it. The wicket looks slightly different to be honest. But overall, not expecting it to be a belter. We've seen in the WC alone, can't take any team lightly. It's a big game for us. Same team.

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Markram: We're going to bowl. Seeing a few games on this wicket, ideally want to have a first crack on it. The wicket looks slightly different to be honest. But overall, not expecting it to be a belter. We've seen in the WC alone, can't take any team lightly. It's a big game for us. Same team.

Pitch report | Shaun Pollock and Ebony Rainford-Brent: We have a fresh pitch for today's game. There's a strong breeze blowing across. 70 meters on one side, 66 on the other, and 72 meters down the ground. It's been a change of strategy - they've definitely taken more grass off. I think this will play better and I think they're using this for the India-Pakistan game as well.

WildestDreams thumbnail

India

Markram: We're going to bowl. Seeing a few games on this wicket, ideally want to have a first crack on it. The wicket looks slightly different to be honest. But overall, not expecting it to be a belter. We've seen in the WC alone, can't take any team lightly. It's a big game for us. Same team.

Prizi thumbnail

India

Edwards: Yes it's probably something that comes up (record against SA). We take a lot of confidence from the games we have won against similar guys. We played a pretty good game the other day. Our bowlers were awesome and the batters got it done. Same side.