Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Posted: 25 days ago

NED vs SA T20 World Cup match on June 9: Proteas to face their 'Achilles  Heel' in Netherlands vs South Africa clash | Mint

What they said?

"No, definitely not. I think we've obviously got a new regime of coaches so they've brought fresh ideas to the table and the boys are ready to go. I think we've come with a lot of confidence from the previous game but it is a new game which is going back to the drawing board, repeating our processes and plans, and hopefully it's enough to take on the Netherlands team," Keshav Maharaj confident on overcoming past upsets.

"Yeah, as confident as ever. We don't see it as a full member, associate sort of, that's not the way we sort of think about our cricket. I think we've shown in the last few years that we're good enough to be at any side. So, for us, it is just another game of cricket," Scott Edwards on pulling off an upset against South Africa.

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

With a recent victory over Nepal, Netherlands will be coming in with confidence, led by performances from players like Max O'Dowd.

South Africa, on the other hand, will be seeking redemption after their previous loss to the Netherlands. In their first game against Sri Lanka this tournament, Anrich Nortje bowled exceptionally.

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Prediction

Even though South Africa has faced some difficulties lately, their team has a good mix of strong batsmen and bowlers. This gives them a significant edge. The Netherlands, with players like Levitt and van Beek, will be tough opponents, but South Africa's past experience might help them win.

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Thanks for the tag and thread. Will we get a upset in this match?

Prizi thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: SoniRita

Thanks for the tag and thread. Will we get a upset in this match?

no upset plz

Point chahiye ab mujhe

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

South Africa

Ist bhi dala Karo pata nahi chalta kab shuru ho rahe match

WildestDreams thumbnail

India

Thanks for the tag and thread, Madz!smiley27

Will it be 3-0 or 2-1 ?smiley15

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

Ist bhi dala Karo pata nahi chalta kab shuru ho rahe match

Please press on Prediction --- CONTEST : ICC T20 World Cup 2024 Prediction Game 

There, at what time that particular match will start. 

For me, it is showing like this -- Same way, it will show you your local time. Please check

Open photo

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Thanks for the tag

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

All the best to both teamssmiley20