Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: India_TV

yaar kachua ne speed kahan badhayee thi...bas raabit so gaya tha...iss liye kachua won...

woji na ho...he does not thing except muh phula kar baithna...😂 and shaadi ruke to sirf madhav ki wajah se..[LOl]

i want him to atleast say something in front of the whole family....ruhi goenkas....abhi to jaaga hai banda.... makers....uske ab use thode din jaga kar rakhna...😂 sab ki acche se class le...

i want ruhi to say in frustration how she stopped abhira from confessing...😂...ab aur koi guilt na le befijool yeh banda...😂

Unless he hears about Babhi’s real acahaiya aur sachayiya he won’t come out of the guilt. Why do I still think precap is Dadi’s or Babhi’s imagination. Most probably dadi’s 😂I won’t be surprised if she still proceeds with the shaadi even after hearing he loves Abhira though ,she is epitome of shamelessness.

I also want Ruhi to reveal about Jholmates to Abhira before Armaan proposes. Am sure once he proposes he will definitely tell the truth to Abhira as he tried to before too and Armaan sun le babhi revealing about 2 min noodles 😂, he won’t even dare to propose then or even he propose and try to explain Abhira will ask him to GET LOST 😂

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Unless he hears about Babhi’s real acahaiya aur sachayiya he won’t come out of the guilt. Why do I still think precap is Dadi’s or Babhi’s imagination. Most probably dadi’s 😂I won’t be surprised if she still proceeds with the shaadi even after hearing he loves Abhira though ,she is epitome of shamelessness.

I also want Ruhi to reveal about Jholmates to Abhira before Armaan proposes. Am sure once he proposes he will definitely tell the truth to Abhira as he tried to before too and Armaan sun le babhi revealing about 2 min noodles 😂, he won’t even dare to propose then or even he propose and try to explain Abhira will ask him to GET LOST 😂

may b armaan kis shaadi stops for some reason......may b beacuse of armaan himself....😂 but then madhav also comeslike police...late lateef types...😂 and the cpurt requires abhira armaan to stay together....koi legal requirement hogi...😂 and then abhira starts her tashan......she will not agree ki armaan really loves her.....I will like that.....dadi and vidya pleading her....armaan going with the flow......letting her do all the nakhras...😂 showing attitude to dadi...😂

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

may b armaan kis shaadi stops for some reason......may b beacuse of armaan himself....😂 but then madhav also comeslike police...late lateef types...😂 and the cpurt requires abhira armaan to stay together....koi legal requirement hogi...😂 and then abhira starts her tashan......she will not agree ki armaan really loves her.....I will like that.....dadi and vidya pleading her....armaan going with the flow......letting her do all the nakhras...😂 showing attitude to dadi...😂

At this moment if Armaan get to know that divorce is not proceeded and If Judge ask him if he wanted this divorce and If he denied judge will give them Waiting period to reconcile or end the relationship forever...

So it’s Armaan’s dream and not Abhira’s smiley9He actually ran barefoot to meet Abhira , even in the dream he knows how much Abhira cares for him smiley36he knocked the door but couldn’t meet. He passed out or else he would have actually confessed proposal was serenely beautiful though it was a dream smiley27 And when he woke he expected Abhira to be beside him? Aare Armaan wake up deal with ur Dadisa and babhisa 1st u need to do a lot of hard work and cry buckets before you can actually get Baby to baby sit her for life smiley36

so now he have no problem to baby sit her for life ?🤔

smiley27 They have an amazing chemistry ,both were too good through out the confession.. hope they don’t rush to bring them together , we waited 6 months and we can wait more but 1st Armaan needs to reject babhi and develop a Brian learn about Babhi’s khand ,come out clean also need to do suffer a lot and have 2-3 more dream sequences smiley36before he can get Abhira smiley39smiley15
https://x.com/RasmalaizMegh/status/1799624869342261285

Drunken Armaan , Abhira welcomed him inside with a candle , One night stand smiley39 thada leap and bacha, smiley37Abhria will not have a career, she doesn’t care about her mama’s sapna smiley42 Armaan marry’s his babhi Ruhi BIRLA and have another kid with her smiley37.one night stand with Abhira ?? 😂🤡 Abhira is not vamp Babhi who asks for beech ke rastha with her married jeth.

DKP phir se smiley42😂😂

yesss...loved it was armaan;s dream....abhira ne bahut dekhe sapne...ab armaan ke sapne dekhne ke armaan pure hone chahiyen....

lets c how the shaadi halts....i just dont want ruhi to get the sympathy....i want armaan to say that he loves abhira in front of all...and ruhi blurts out all her manipulations in anger and frustrations...bhai this woman cannot act bechari throughout....bahut nainsaafi hogi...😂 i dont mind if she brings up armaan ka shiv shakti too...😂

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Drunken Armaan , Abhira welcomed him inside with a candle , One night stand smiley39 thada leap and bacha, smiley37Abhria will not have a career, she doesn’t care about her mama’s sapna smiley42 Armaan marry’s his babhi Ruhi BIRLA and have another kid with her smiley37.one night stand with Abhira ?? 😂🤡 Abhira is not vamp Babhi who asks for beech ke rastha with her married jeth.

DKP phir se smiley42😂😂

OMG...yeh sab predictions tha???😂...iss liye chuppi hai aajkal??? 😂 mera aana kam ho raha hai yahan....

bhabhi ko beech ka raasta ...kya sidey bi nahi milega...😂...i m waiting for abhira to sunayofy all...after the babhi armaan kaand reveal..😂 bahut nesabri se intzaar hai.....her stage per chadh kar ruhi ko usi ke sangeet mein sunana...wah wah wah...😂

Naya_31 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

yesss...loved it was armaan;s dream....abhira ne bahut dekhe sapne...ab armaan ke sapne dekhne ke armaan pure hone chahiyen....

lets c how the shaadi halts....i just dont want ruhi to get the sympathy....i want armaan to say that he loves abhira in front of all...and ruhi blurts out all her manipulations in anger and frustrations...bhai this woman cannot act bechari throughout....bahut nainsaafi hogi...😂 i dont mind if she brings up armaan ka shiv shakti too...😂

She should bring out about Shiv shakti and their 2 min noodles before Abhira only that will make Abhira hate Armaan smiley36and she have to spill all her other khands in front of the family ,.how she tried to brk AA’s relationship from last 9mnths. And how she ruined Abhira’s plans to confess.

I don’t think Ruhi BIRLA will get any sympathy as Armaan already told her he is only marrying her to keep his family happy and he doesn’t love her, though she literally begged him to say ILU he didn’t reciprocate ,so he will say I can’t give a loveless marriage u need someone better who loves u. If her khands come out it will be much easier for Armaan to come out of her clutches and manipulations. She will definitely start playing victim card and we have to bear that 😂

Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Mujhe toh believe nahi ho rahi thi,that woh confession wala dream is ar’s not our ab’s .Isliye pehle mein ne 2 ya 3bar dekha to recheck that it was really gadha ar’s dream.Kash yeh dream ke badle real mein bhi dikhate writers.But,pehle mujhe ar ka 🪣rona dekhna hai jaise ab ro rahi hai uske baad writers please hum audience ko aisa confession scene dekhana.