fallen out of love ss (abhira sharma and armaan poddar )

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: a day ago

Epilougue

One year has passed abhira seperated from poddar house and armaan stayed at delhi and partner in law firm . she has fallen out of love no relationship matter to her

Armaan is hopelessly searching for abhira no traces found he is in guilty to hurt his love when she needed her the most

Flash back past

Abhira knew goenkas relationship because of sanjay sanjay expose in front of all her and called her daughter of murderer . ruhi knewing this started hating her again armaan was silent didn’t support not tell anything not done anything abhira somehow gained courage when she decided now its enough proved her mother innosense which leads to ruhi miscarriage as it came out it was by her mistake . on top of that she took second opinion of doctor regarding her prenancy which states she can be pregnant that was wrong report . abhira finally one day proved her mother innosense threw her real medical report on face of vidhya and annulment papers on face of armaan and left for good ….

Note

This ff abhira will decide to be single and adobt baby rather marrying anyone or armaan armaan will try but at the end has to give up for her hapiness because after seeing this armaan for me there is not redemtion if interested I will go ahead or else not … my remaning ff seeing armaan condition I just not able to write anything good about him this will not be affected by the show as I have quit knowing ruhi will help them unite is my last blow I cant take anymore

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shreya2110 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Yes interested please continue
8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Great concept

Excited to read more

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Look forward to reading!

alekhika20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Amazing concept

Waiting for the update

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 8 hours ago

Will update tomm this will be completely different from show and hopefully you guys love this smiley31