Indian Lok Sabha 2024 : Oath taking Ceremony of Modi-NDA Government. # - Page 139

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Diandraa

India is a union of small pea size states, if you don't know. Are you telling me only a union of 1.4 billion gets to decide for smaller neighboring nation what they need, and that these nations have no right to self-determination including nepal? You need to get off your high horse with peasize mentality. The country that was ruled by others for centuries, you'd think would be much mature than the peasize display.

lol looks like even geography fundays have gone for a toss.smiley36 See, many Indian states are as large if not larger than most European countries. That's how much pea-sized they are not.smiley2smiley36

point about all that self-determination horse you guys ride on is that it cant and shouldn't apply to small enclaves. That's what the kashmir valley is. We cant have a ghetto in the middle of it all. Next you'd be wanting your determination in some mohalla that someone comes from. Not nice

btw, you can keep your high horse. I do just fine with a sports car for mucho horse power.smiley36

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

smiley36

https://x.com/shauseth/status/1802415971736666136?s=46

Edited by MaxMayfield - 3 months ago
CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

You are full of hot air with no substance, hollow words. A guy from the country of slums, where they still have to cover poverty with green tarps when foreign delegate arrives, is taking jibes at a beautiful region like kashmir, is not even funny. Punjabis have a word for guys like that, it starts with 'f' and ends with 'a'. Go figure

lol name calling a fellow punjabi now? smiley2

so when did I say kashmir is not beautiful? What kind of comprehension do you really have?smiley13

btw, since you did bring it up, it would only be fair if we point out that it's you who has all along been blasting the hot airsmiley36 with the random attacks on me, on my country. Not nice.smiley2

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Originally posted by: CuckooCutter7

lol name calling a fellow punjabi now? smiley2

so when did I say kashmir is not beautiful? What kind of comprehension do you really have?smiley13

btw, since you did bring it up, it would only be fair if we point out that it's you who has all along been blasting the hot airsmiley36 with the random attacks on me, on my country. Not nice.smiley2

all this demand for separating States from India..(which is the only bright spot in a gloomy global forecast?) reminds me of dumb feckery of UK opting for Brexit and moving away from a powerful (even if declining) European Union and committing economic suicide..it’s in the betterment of the States to remain in India Inc than separate and go solo ..learn from UK smiley43smiley36 There is strength in unity and union of States..🕺
anonymouse1 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
CuckooCutter7 thumbnail

International mage is getting shredded! Can't talk of unity when ruling govt's whole existence is over divisive politics and polarisation.

lol what you got here? Arundhati Roy? khoda pahaad nikla chuha. smiley36See, one loses all credibility when one brings up this sorry specimen of an anti-national to make one's case.smiley2 It is arundhati roy who is trying to divide and split the country. She needs to be put away for life. Good that GOI is finally doing it!smiley2

Edited by CuckooCutter7 - 3 months ago
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Liked (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Uff !!

Hasdeo forest wala haal hona hai jo adaani grp ko handover kiya aur sab ghayab smiley13

Hadd hai

MaxMayfield thumbnail