Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: InsaneDivine

Quite well articulated by her... I tried finding out how many persecuted Shia and Ahmadiya Muslims are living in India as legal migrants in camps in India.. Didn't find any number. Samjh nai aata jo yahan hai hi nahi use citizenship kaise di ja sakti hai.. 🤔🤔 Besides the trust deficit cannot be overlooked. Yet for the few who might be seeking Indian citizenship, the doors is not closed on any of them. These persecuted Hindus are already here. CAA just expedites their case. Had minorities prospered, in these Islamic republics, with no threat to their lives or their children getting raped and killed, such an act with intelligible differentia would not have been needed at first place. Where else will they go if not India ? Why should they pay the price of partition that they didn't choose ? The apathy shown towards them always boggles my mind.

If the heartburn is for the illegal Bangladeshi and Rohingya migrants, then one needs to look at the number of cases of human trafficking rackets with fake adhhar and other documents NIA keeps busting regularly. Some of them even had terror links as per the intelligence inputs. It is understandable if GoI and security agencies wish to tread carefully in these cases as it is directly connected with national security. In fact they have not dealt with these cases cautiously which is why West Bengal is such a mess.

You spoke my mind. The illegal infiltrators are regularly involved in riots as well. The dangers of this infiltration can't be overlooked and I hope the dispensation has enough spine to do the right thing. Appeasement will lead to doom. Many local politicians are complicit in providing fake documents and settling illegals for nefarious motives.

@Bold - This is a point that's conveniently ignored. They did NOT chose the partition, yet suffered immensely.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

It is interesting that only one member raised doubts about the value of CAA planned to be handled - which is, indeed, as much doubtfull as are the protests from other political sides.

Why even believe those who use the (legal and illegal) immigrants' issues for their own political agendas whichever the own political inclination is?

Religious persecution? How many with other motives can feign that by stressing problems because of following another religion than the Islamic one?

How many Muslims indeed are persecuted because they follow the real base of Islam and not the indoctrination of misused Islam.

It's like shown in Dunki...those kind of laws are made to exclude people who don't fit the political agendas but still leave loopholes for - among others - criminal elements by just lying.

Just - again - from the viewpoint of someone who doesn't live in India but also in a country with a flow of migrants, which I perceive as a social problem - far too often (mis)used by politics.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Achha dhoya hai us lomdi ko..that guy is pukeworthy..his cunningness and low mentality has no limit. Itni kya nafrat hai usko humse?

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Serves him well..pata nahi is Kejriwal ke paap ka ghada kab phootega

https://x.com/Vinod_r108/status/1768174890002346350?s=20

Edited by Kyahikahoon - 5 months ago
Palak2812 thumbnail

Kejri ne Rohingyas se Delhi ko bhar kar barbaad kiya hua hain.

Those people actually top the list of doing crimes and spoiling Delhi.

But bhaisahab ko usse problem nahi hain, people who are actually harmless unke against bakwas kar raha hain.

Abhi koyi case karega phir yeh Court mein sorry bolega.

Wahi same repeat 0

Palak2812 thumbnail

Again saying sabka theka humne nahi liya.

Pehle cry about how they are unsafe in India,got their own countries and almost finished all the other religions.

Shouldn't cry about being included or not.

Pehle decide karle chahte kya hain instead of showing ridiculous hypocrisy about.

Insulting and crying about India prosecuting them and at the same time will cry why India isn't including them to fasten up their process.

Also

Agar thoda padha hota instead of crying and spreading blind hate pata hota no one is stopped from applying for citizenship even when they carved out 2 countries from us.

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Clochette

It is interesting that only one member raised doubts about the value of CAA planned to be handled - which is, indeed, as much doubtfull as are the protests from other political sides.

Why even believe those who use the (legal and illegal) immigrants' issues for their own political agendas whichever the own political inclination is?

Religious persecution? How many with other motives can feign that by stressing problems because of following another religion than the Islamic one?

How many Muslims indeed are persecuted because they follow the real base of Islam and not the indoctrination of misused Islam.

It's like shown in Dunki...those kind of laws are made to exclude people who don't fit the political agendas but still leave loopholes for - among others - criminal elements by just lying.

Just - again - from the viewpoint of someone who doesn't live in India but also in a country with a flow of migrants, which I perceive as a social problem - far too often (mis)used by politics.

@bold what other motives? India is not US that people would like to come here and stay in sub human conditions just to gain citizenship. Do you even have an idea how these refugees live here? There is no electricity, water supply, they houses are demolished every now and then since those arent legal. Yet out of 25k here, hardly few hundreds return (and they convert to Islam on returning)

I have no clue on what you mean by Muslims persecuted for following real base of Islam (did you mean imposing Jizia?)

Dunki nowhere shows that people who don't fit political agenda are excluded. However its clear every country has a right to think of its citizens and make decisions on whom they need to have their citizens. Flow of migrants to US can not be compared to flow of religious minorities into India who just come here to protect their faith

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I wrote what I wanted to comment on this issue (also to show that Crime Master isn't the only one to not aligne to the official narrative) but I've no interest to discuss it furthermore... I'm in no way able to change anything smiley16