India is 4th largest stock market in the world!,

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

https://m.timesofindia.com/business/india-business/india-overtakes-hong-kong-as-worlds-fourth-largest-stock-market/articleshow/107065034.cms?_gl=1*1mo721p*_ga*MTY5NzYyNzMwNy4xNjk3NjM0ODE2*_ga_FCN624MN68*MTcwNTk4NTE0NS4xNjkuMC4xNzA1OTg1MTUxLjU0LjAuMA

India continues to take great strides forward. 4th largest stock market in the world. 

Fantastic ! Stupendous! Fabulous !!

Ofc it doesn’t end there. 

In the words of Frost..and I have miles to go before I sleep…

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 3 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

https://m.timesofindia.com/business/india-business/india-overtakes-hong-kong-as-worlds-fourth-largest-stock-market/articleshow/107065034.cms?_gl=1*1mo721p*_ga*MTY5NzYyNzMwNy4xNjk3NjM0ODE2*_ga_FCN624MN68*MTcwNTk4NTE0NS4xNjkuMC4xNzA1OTg1MTUxLjU0LjAuMA

India continues to take great strides forward. 4th largest stock market in the world. 

Fantastic ! Stupendous! Fabulous !!

Ofc it doesn’t end there. 

In the words of Frost..and I have miles to go before I sleep…

It doesn'tsmiley40

Will be third largest economy soonsmiley42

Originally posted by: Moonks

It doesn'tsmiley40

Will be third largest economy soonsmiley42

Modi ka waada hain. 3rd term (which is obviously going to happen) mein yeah milestone bhee achieve hoga. smiley40smiley41smiley40

The journey forward is not easy but nothing is :). However what I saw when I recently visited is that it’s a nation on the move. Moving forward with a sense of purpose and reaching a new high daily. :)

if you ever visit Bombay please go see the NMACC at BKC. It’s a must see cultural place and if possible see whatever show is playing there. Another sign of progress and the cultural diversity our country provides as I saw a Broadway musical when I was there :). 

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Few things about this video and whats happening. 

UPI is endorsement of If Indians seriously and dedicatedly decide to do something, nothing is impossible with the people power we have. Now imagine the lost 60 years under that playboy PM and his mistakes progenies.

Ambani to be given Bharat Ratna for JIO and free internet era. 1 kg potato/atta/salt or 1 litti/samosa/kachori is more expensive than 1 gb of data. smiley37

I talk to my students about 300 rs/gb of data and they say i am joking/lying. smiley37

This video always reminds me of an incident on twitter. As always someone was making fun of this moron by boasting about paying a elderly flower granny in a remote village by UPI. He posted a pic of the stall that had her QR. smiley36 Someone started a trend, send exactly Rs 7.50 to granny. Every transaction will be a slap to that chidambaram. smiley37

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Our lovely country Indiasmiley27