-raVen- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

https://x.com/Slatzism/status/1763960879807074673?s=20

Saw this news of the Brazilian couple being molested in India and was flabbergasted. I follow this woman on insta and she's a biker who has visited many countries so it came as an utmost shock. 

I'm not here to judge or generalize anyone but is it really safe for tourists out there?? because I was also planning a visit by the end of the year. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-raVen- thumbnail

Btw mods if you feel it's unrelated shift it to current affairs. 

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -raVen-

https://x.com/Slatzism/status/1763960879807074673?s=20

Saw this news of the Brazilian couple being molested in India and was flabbergasted. I follow this woman on insta and she's a biker who has visited many countries so it came as an utmost shock. 

I'm not here to judge or generalize anyone but is it really safe for tourists out there?? because I was also planning a visit by the end of the year. 

India is unsafe but you can’t generalise, my friend told me Mumbai is safer compared to other cities in India

even MEDC like USA and UK rape happens. 

-raVen- thumbnail

Not generalizing as I said in the opening post. 

Edited by -raVen- - 2 months ago
blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I read this on Twitter....apparently the woman was gang raped....and her husband was attacked....smiley18....I feel so bad for her.....

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -raVen-

Not generalizing as I said in the opening post. 

I just hope that no girl believes the political leaders who say .....it is safe for a girl to go out in the middle of the night alone in UP....no it is not safe....it never was...

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I would like to think that Mumbai, Bangalore,Pune, Chennai and some other cities are relatively safe.

But can't say the same for other cities. So, it depends on which city you're visiting.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidnilove

I would like to think that Mumbai, Bangalore,Pune, Chennai and some other cities are relatively safe.

But can't say the same for other cities. So, it depends on which city you're visiting.

Nirbhaya case happened in the heart of Delhi......another poor girl was gang raped in Hyderabad .....so girls shouldn't let their guard down and be very cautious anywhere they are....

Sadly if rapists are let go free....and instead of hiding their face ...they are welcomed with garlands......or someone threatening to rape women is cheered......this behaviour among disgusting men is encouraged.....

Until the boys are locked up by their parents in a cage.....sadly the girls have to protect themselves....smiley18

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

It isn't really clear how - while visiting a tourist market - the assault even could happen...

Apart from that, it pains me that they have lived that (regardless the country).

Personally, I never faced any violence directed at me, not while walking, taking public transport, visiting something, not by day and not by night although being alone and having contact with people of all ages and very different life situations.

But I've to say that I felt guarded...I've a strong belief in my personal guardien angels...and I'm very grateful for them.

" is it really safe for tourists out there?"

My answer: Is it really safe anywhere in the world?

-raVen- thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Sadly if rapists are let go free....and instead of hiding their face ...they are welcomed with garlands......or someone threatening to rape women is cheered......this behaviour among disgusting men is encouraged.....

Until the boys are locked up by their parents in a cage.....sadly the girls have to protect themselves....smiley18

I remember this, saw posts regarding that on social media about a year ago..