Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moonks thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Vr15h

If Taliban is complaining about CAA, that would be priceless!  Given that 2 years ago, when they took over, they were fine w/ every Hindu & Sikh hightailing it out of Kabul

The problem with Bangladesh and Afghanistan is that this law gives a legit govt backing to the atrocities done by them on minorities in their country which they were conveniently refusing till now. No one is safe in an Islamic nation if they don't follow Islam and the whole world knows this but the countries don't accept that and CAA is a govt's acceptance to what we all know, and they are hating the fact that their hypocrisy is very evident now, what they are doing since last 1500 years to those who don't follow their believes is okay but giving relief to the victims of their atrocities is not okay for them.

They will cry about Palestine on one hand but will do ethnic cleansing wherever they are in majority so their complaint, cry and rage regarding this shows what's there definition of humanity, they only care about humanity and relief when it's them on receiving end and if someone else is getting relief from being slaughtered it's unfair.

Edited by Moonks - 1 months ago
Spideyweb thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

America k paas kuchh solid nhi hai is act ka virodh krne k liye...pot calling a kettle black 🖤

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Posted: 22 days ago

you still grasping at straws to find a reason to say BJP isn’t good ? 🤣🤣. 

And chalo deeya. NRC implement naheen keeya .. what about all that it has done ?

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

you still grasping at straws to find a reason to say BJP isn’t good ? 🤣🤣. 

And chalo deeya. NRC implement naheen keeya .. what about all that it has done ?

Oh boy. Now i am sure Vrish is a member of these Holier than thou muh Hindu protector warriors. smiley37

There is a bunch of idiots. Upturd, Pagalta and Chindics i call them. Actual names are UPword, Pragyata, Indic collective. Unka ek hi kaam hai. Stop every development work of BJP in the name of hurting hindu sentiments. There are colonial congi Hindus who Can't digest BJP making Hindus self reliant. 

Unke hisaab se Hindus/BJP should do what they tell. 

Inko lagta hai social media clout mil gaya hai, they will dictate stuff. Ground work is Ghanta or I should say negative. 

Inka situation aisa hai ki they can't win a college election forget local elections. 

My suggestion would be for this gang and thier supporters is to go on ground and convince people to vote against BJP. Jyada support milega. Social media pe *** diye jaoge. 

Congis manifesto/Ads dekho. Freebies galore. You peasants will live on the doles thrown away by us. 

BJP Manifesto, We won't give these things but we will increase developmental schemes to be self sufficient. 

One of the biggest members of this gang some corrupt retired police guy called Rabri Devi Lakshmi ka Avatar. smiley37

P. S I have been blocked by this Gang on twitter. smiley36

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Oh boy. Now i am sure Vrish is a member of these Holier than thou muh Hindu protector warriors. smiley37

There is a bunch of idiots. Upturd, Pagalta and Chindics i call them. Actual names are UPword, Pragyata, Indic collective. Unka ek hi kaam hai. Stop every development work of BJP in the name of hurting hindu sentiments. There are colonial congi Hindus who Can't digest BJP making Hindus self reliant. 

Unke hisaab se Hindus/BJP should do what they tell. 

Inko lagta hai social media clout mil gaya hai, they will dictate stuff. Ground work is Ghanta or I should say negative. 

Inka situation aisa hai ki they can't win a college election forget local elections. 

My suggestion would be for this gang and thier supporters is to go on ground and convince people to vote against BJP. Jyada support milega. Social media pe *** diye jaoge. 

Congis manifesto/Ads dekho. Freebies galore. You peasants will live on the doles thrown away by us. 

BJP Manifesto, We won't give these things but we will increase developmental schemes to be self sufficient. 

One of the biggest members of this gang some corrupt retired police guy called Rabri Devi Lakshmi ka Avatar. smiley37

P. S I have been blocked by this Gang on twitter. smiley36

My simple explanation for this is ask for something or point to one thing as a grievance that is factual and make that centrepiece of opposing ignoring all the good stuff. When opposition is reduced to such singularities, just proves how much good has been done. Isliye to bakee baar 400 paar honey waala hain bhai. 

p.s if NRC is such a huge deal they would want NDA to get 400+ to pass constitutional changes 🤣🤣. So I think it’s fake agenda to oppose and promote NOTA 🤣🤣. 

Posted: 17 days ago

[Post Removed]

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 days ago

There r always quite a few people in a residential community who always oppose the association, some who give genuine feedback, some who criticise and some r nitpickers. All of them feel they can do a better job..its so easy to run a society, the association is just lazy, non willing and incapable. So multiple people try to dictate terms to the association on how it should work..obviously creating a chaos. 

In a smaller setup like RWA the easiest way out would be to give the reins to such nitpickers for some time and let them figure out. 
But can’t do this for a country where a lot is at stake. Running a central govt involves geo-politics, diplomacy, ensuring provision of resources for the whole population and a lot more. In current scenario around the world we can say good governance is also a matter of survival. Cant let it go in the hands of wrong people or experiment with it even for a day.

So we have to live with all kinds of opinions and just ensure that our opinion wins 😀

If we believe we r right, our thought process, our ideology is right and good for the country and its people, its of utmost importance to see that the ideology survives. Us soch ka zinda rehna zaruri hai

Edited by Kyahikahoon - 15 days ago