Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

K.Universe. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

You both make valid points! One is along the lines of “I am expecting a $100k bonus, I got $2k, I am not happy with my company”. The other is like “a lot of people are getting laid off, you not only have a job, you also got a bonus!” smiley1

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

So there is a trend going on that pakistani hindu’s are happy where they are and they need no protection or help from Indian government. How true this statement is?

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

So there is a trend going on that pakistani hindu’s are happy where they are and they need no protection or help from Indian government. How true this statement is?

Either they are fake or last generation bcoz all were girls.

Hindu ladke he nahi hain toh Muslims se shaadi hogi.

Agar itne he Hindu hote toh roz woh shitty news nahi aati nor inki population itni kam hoti and big posts per hote yeh log.

Arreyaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Either they are fake or last generation bcoz all were girls.

Hindu ladke he nahi hain toh Muslims se shaadi hogi.

Agar itne he Hindu hote toh roz woh shitty news nahi aati nor inki population itni kam hoti and big posts per hote yeh log.

Tbh there should be no objection to CAA then. If they are concerned how will they restart their life, any which way they are doomed in that country where people are not getting food to eat , I can imagine the condition of hindu’s in pakistan.
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

No, that's not what I said. What I said was that Paki Hindus were so tired of waiting for their cases to be adjudicated or get regularized that 1500 of them gave up & returned to Pakistan. Not b'cos they'd be happier there, but b'cos of broken promises from this government

This was in 2022, whereas the rules of the CAA were only announced a week ago when the Supreme Court was breathing down the neck of SBI over the Electoral Bonds issue

Arreyaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vr15h

No, that's not what I said. What I said was that Paki Hindus were so tired of waiting for their cases to be adjudicated or get regularized that 1500 of them gave up & returned to Pakistan. Not b'cos they'd be happier there, but b'cos of broken promises from this government

This was in 2022, whereas the rules of the CAA were only announced a week ago when the Supreme Court was breathing down the neck of SBI over the Electoral Bonds issue

Is it true that dalits are not allowed to get citizenship?
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Uh, the bulk of those coming from Pakistan are "dalits" - mainly OBCs. Bhils, Meghwals,.... It's not like there will be a big boost in the Brahmin/Kshatriya population if we magically add 4 million Paki Hindus to the citizenship rolls tomorrow

Moonks thumbnail

well RaGa married Mamta Banerjee on 31st November.
Moonks thumbnail

CAA is about giving citizenship to religious minorities so whatever the cast is it is under a religion only
SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Moonks

well RaGa married Mamta Banerjee on 31st November.

Better late then neversmiley14