Indian Lok Sabha 2024 : Oath taking Ceremony of Modi-NDA Government. # - Page 137

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Moonks

classic casesmiley39

They thinks they know what's better for us, they just can't digest the fact that we are doing better without their help, infact much better than them, they still think we are their colony and what and how we should do something in our country is their business.

This thought process of theirs make me ignore everything they saysmiley39

but this article came in Mid-Day no? Also yeah I totally agree with everything otherwise on Guardian/ FT/ BBC etc..They hate India's progress with a passionsmiley12smiley12smiley12
RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I am no way getting in veg vs nonveg thing but damn she gets on my nerves , she would be the same who would join every environmentalist on hindu festivals preach us but she can't help but comment on bakriid

Either be protestor of all or none 🙄🙄

https://x.com/ReallySwara/status/1802444423911092229?t=V1tr6R1_AC12JLsqV2Jl6Q&s=19

anonymouse1 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
anonymouse1 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Palak2812 thumbnail

Govt really need to look into all these fake news.

Strictness needs to be brought on all these fake news

RamAayeHain thumbnail
shalu_libra thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RamAayeHain

I don't think he's the one who demanded apology though smiley36

In fact before saying that he gets his energy spiritually not biologically he said "left wing waale meri dhajjiyan uda denge is baat pe" smiley37so he was ready for that from starting

And when did I say he demanded an apology? I was answering the person who was objecting to Modi being mocked.

And you may choose to be in denial - he clearly said that he used to think he is born from his mother. smiley6

https://www.facebook.com/100064706767267/posts/872337654933119/?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v

Anyways this is not new. He has made many such stupid statements. From saying that he made bio-gas by dipping the stove’s pipe into a sewer, his guffaws on climate change and boasting that he once brilliantly helped an airforce plane escape detection by asking it to be flown above clouds. 🤦‍♀️

Edited by shalu_libra - 3 months ago
RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalu_libra

And when did I say he demanded an apology? I was answering the person who was objecting to Modi being mocked.

And you may choose to be in denial - he clearly said that he used to think he is born from his mother. smiley6

https://www.facebook.com/100064706767267/posts/872337654933119/?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v

Anyways this is not new. He has made many such stupid statements. From saying that he made bio-gas by dipping the stove’s pipe into a sewer, his guffaws on climate change and boasting that he once brilliantly helped an airforce plane escape detection by asking it to be flown under cloud cover. 🤦‍♀️

Did you misread or something? I just said before saying that he said he knows he'll get mocked for it. I just didn't typed the whole thing he said but I am not denying anything 🤔🤔 and also the point of my reply was that he didn't demanded for apology and he can handle mocking

What for are you arguing with me?

shalu_libra thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RamAayeHain

Did you misread or something? I just said before saying that he said he knows he'll get mocked for it. I just didn't typed the whole thing he said but I am not denying anything 🤔🤔 and also the point of my reply was that he didn't demanded for apology and he can handle mocking

What for are you arguing with me?

You literally quoted me when I wasn’t even replying or quoting you & replying to someone else.🤷‍♀️And when I replied back to you you feel it’s an argument. 🤔

Edited by shalu_libra - 3 months ago
RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalu_libra

You literally quoted me when I wasn’t even replying or quoting you & replying to someone else.🤷‍♀️And when I replied back to you you feel it’s an argument. 🤔

I quoted you to reply you of course but then you replied to me like I am trying to argue with you, I didn't deny whatever PM actually said but you took my point somewhere else only 🤷

But okay if your intention was not to counter me then I apologise