Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I got my eyes on Tripti and Sharvari, finally some women who are the entire package + acting talent

Bahurani can play their mother you know?

smiley2

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Arre Guddu ji, there are still 7 months left of 2024 (including June 😪). Kyun Olympic sprinter ki tarah saal ki finishing line pe race kar rahe ho?

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n

Arre Guddu ji, there are still 7 months left of 2024 (including June 😪). Kyun Olympic sprinter ki tarah saal ki finishing line pe race kar rahe ho?

Humne kab finish Kiya?

I thought this year is known as 2024, par TM ne saal ka naam TRIPTI bata diya smiley18

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Humne kab finish Kiya?

I thought this year is known as 2024, par TM ne saal ka naam TRIPTI bata diya smiley18

If she drops four movies in the next 7 months, maybe she'll steal the spotlight.

Are you not a fan of Tripti, or are you just not feeling the Tripti threads? smiley36

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n

If she drops four movies in the next 7 months, maybe she'll steal the spotlight.

Are you not a fan of Tripti, or are you just not feeling the Tripti threads? smiley36

She got films for her skin show not talent, replace tripti with any girl in Animal film, success usey bhi mil jati jo sirf Body ki wajah se hai.

I would prefer to watch a Yami's film for talent, skin show insta pe bahut hai, no need for Tripti.

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mintyblue

Tripti has 4 releases in 2024:

1. Bad Newz

2. Dhadak 2

3. Vicky Vidya Ka Woh Wala Video

4. Bhool Bhulaiya 3

She has a better line up than Alia also!!!!!

So so excited!!!!

Thoughts???

Happy for Tripti

Well deserved after a long wait since Bulbul.

If she would have been a nepo, many plum projects would have fallen in her lap already many years ago.

I just hope she will get meaty worthwhile roles in her upcoming films to make her shine real bright and to give her the place in industry she deserves, much more than most of her contemporaries.

--------------------------

Edited by sharaban - 3 months ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
mintu pie ne bola tripti year toh tripti year Farzi Logic on X: "@abhijeet_dipke @medha301 Delnaz ne bola hai toh hai https://t.co/5kf2JQgFJX" / X
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

mintu pie ne bola tripti year toh tripti year Farzi Logic on X: "@abhijeet_dipke @medha301 Delnaz ne bola hai toh hai https://t.co/5kf2JQgFJX" / X

Word Count: 0

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

She got films for her skin show not talent, replace tripti with any girl in Animal film, success usey bhi mil jati jo sirf Body ki wajah se hai.

I would prefer to watch a Yami's film for talent, skin show insta pe bahut hai, no need for Tripti.

Tripti already had impressive performances before Animal came along though.

Why do you think she bagged Animal in the first place? A total newbie with no experience wouldn’t have landed a string of movies right after that mediocre role in Animal like she did.

Her role in Animal was just flashy PR move to crack open doors to opportunities she wasn't getting before despite putting out good work.

That's just how I see it. Yami's great, but I look forward to quality movies with Tripti too.