Frequent Posters

CherryKavya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 25 days ago

Thks for your updates 

CherryKavya thumbnail

Oh yes this IAS, IPS ladies team will be and seeing both honest officers dedicated to their work they can be of great support to each other 

CherryKavya thumbnail

Anubha for a moment fell pray to Shubh's manipulation but thankfully Kavya came a d explained to her how to value herself. That is the turning point for Anubha to recognise her abilities. 

CherryKavya thumbnail

As for the lead actors Sumbul as Kavya and Mishkat as Adiraj. I feel they are best leads we have on this show. Outstanding actors, performers and dancers 

CherryKavya thumbnail

Yes the episode had some victories in it. The fraud list got cancelled and CM has gone back STE exams. Anubha breaking her engagement with Shubh.

The only thing is Vinay chasing Anjali was not good. Unnecessarily Giriraj put her in trouble. 

CherryKavya thumbnail

I doubt think Shubh will change thus far he didn't he won't in future too. From what I see he has come to take revenge on Kavya. He will be the guy creating problems for Kavya at every stage 

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Well said, hopefully we see an IAS and IPS working together as a team, and doing whats right. It looks quite positive as of now.

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I think, Kavya not reporting about Anubha and not got her suspended is also a big reason. Hopefully, Anubha doesn't fall into Shubh's trap again.