Kavya Ek Jazbaa Ek Junoon - Episode Discussion Topic #1

devashree_h thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Dear Members, Please use this topic for daily episode discussion. 

Edited by devashree_h - 7 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savee12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

25th sep epi.

Finally the first episode  was aired and it was worth the wait..

Well executed from beginning to end..It was an epi with mixed feelings happiness,sadness,bitterness etc..

Why its kavya ek jazbaa ek junoon  we get the main reason with that suicide scene.Kavya and family went through this as her sister committed suicide .Noone helped them at that time but kavya saved that boy and we get why she wants to become an IAS officer..

Happy moments for kavya and such beautifully picturised.The dialogues ,the loose ring already hinted the storm that awaits kavya..Kavya saying I will still put that ring even if you are not selected and that change in facial expression of subh indicates he  did not like it..I may be mistaken  he is sweet caring towards kavya but still i feel subh has some superiority attitude along with male ego..

Why I said so about his ego that one scene where he is not selected threw his phone away and left the function..

Here comes the perfect ending which I did not expect..Kavya tensed leaving the interview room and she crosspath with Adiraj all smile..

Another indication will they be crosspath soulmates in future..Let's wait and watch but definitely Adiraj will be a big support for kavya in coming up episodes..

Well hats off to the kavya team for such a well executed episode where as a viewer im not left confused but eager to watch next epi..

HeirofSharingan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I watched its episode for the first time today (the second episode) and it was well made and well executed, definitely. The lead actress is beautiful. Her would-be father-in-law is her mentor too, right? I hope we get more of their scenes together in the future too. 

I'm not a fan of Shubh, tbh, and I'm already not shipping them together. I get why he thinks not being selected is a big blow to him, but bro has 50kg ego that towers even Mount Everest. Hoping the show doesn't indulge in forced feminism — as in it keeps her struggles organic with decent dramatization and where it fits. ITV has a weird tendency to overdo some things that is overkill. 

So far I loved the vibe and the main character too. 

Zuhur thumbnail

Today episode was a well written one and great performances from all the actors especially Sumbul and Sullere. Kavya trying to cheer up Shubh because male ego he doesn’t want to accept that Kavya being IAS before Him it was heartbreaking to see again Kavya show that shubh we can have everything together without me giving him up my passion and what I have worked hard for. 

piya_r thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Have waited awhile for Sumbul's next project and she didn't disappoint. Neither did Sony who has always had great production values. The show looks fantastic - from the sets to the costumes to the location. Direction, camera work all are impressive.

The firs episode flowed well. The setup of the main theme of the show and the main character looked effortless. I understood why she wants to be an IAS - it's ambition but more than that. Her need to save the young man also made sense. She's isn't just a do-gooder who risked her dream to save a stranger. After what happened to her sister, there was no way she could go off to her interview leaving that poor guy behind.

Loved Kavya with her father. He's clearly her main support. Sumbul and Chandresh Singh has always had a comfortable rapport and they looked completely believable as father-daughter. Need to see more of her mom and brother though.

Sumbul again impressed with her acting, completely different from her previous show. Kavya is her own person. She looks beautiful too.

What took me by surprise was Subh and Kavya's bit. Didn't expect Shuvya chemistry to be that good! I totally bought that these two are in love and have been for years. Made me wish they had a different ending smiley19

Savee12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

2nd episode another beautifully executed ..

It  emphasizes more on what happens when the guy ego takes a blow when he failed but the girl succeeds in one take of the exam..

The scene on the terrace where kavya tries to pacify shubh and I agree with the above member his 50kg of ego crushes all her attempt to make him see the reality..

Here comes again the male supremacy. I have solution for you ,you choose me or your career..I think many women will relate to what's happening to kavya right now.

Once more that loose ring indicates how fragile is their relationship. Kavya still tries to make their bond stronger by tying that thread in that loose ring but also shows she breaks that thread herself.It already hints kavya will not bow down to shubh's demand.

Kavya being the strongminded woman again tries to pacify shubh.It was quite realistic of what she tried to portray in those sketches..Its their dream to be together ,have a family and grow old together whether they have different careers..Shubh again fails her attempt and the man again puts him on a pedestal .

For me Shubh is turning out to be a red flag due to his male ego .

Overall worth watch epi and Sumbul doing a fantastic job.That one scene where she has to show sadness and happiness was brilliant..

Waiting for next epi as the plot getting more interesting.

Kvya6789 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Today’s episode is something with most relatability to our day to day lives.Each one of us has our own demons and strengths.

My takeaway from today’s episode 

1)Asking to choose is never an option when you truly want someone in life.You should fully support individual growth in a relationship respecting each other’s individual space and grow together.Otherwise a relationship is not worth the effort.Feelings alone aren’t sufficient.

2)Sibling relationships,though we have each other’s back in tough,comparisons happen and that actually brings more poison into a heartfelt bond.I’m sure it happened with each one of us.Fighting that envy and cheering the success actually brings beauty to that bond .

3)Personality is built at home and it’s true.Kavya’s home has a progressive father who believes in equal representation of gender while Shubhs father only saw the ambition and power of his father as a successful officer and head of the family,and wants to hold same kind of power in his personal life.So equal representation of man and woman in a family as heads and decision makers is important for any child to learn gender equality irrespective boy or girl .

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I would love it if for a change it's Shubh's father that encourages her to keep going instead of favoring his son this time. 

It's good that she sees this side of her to-be-in-laws now so that their true colors are visible. 

Edited by inlieu - 7 months ago
Justrandomthing thumbnail

Hi everyone!

I have had this question in mind since yesterday. The way Shubh's reaction has been sketched by the writers is truly amazing. And the guy did seem genuinely concerned when Kavya was kneeling down, the way he said "Ghutno mein dard ho jaega, uth jao" but when he said "he has always seen his father take the lead and his mother followed him given his father is a successful IAS officer". Basically that's what he has seen in his family since he was a kid, therefore, his reaction is justified. But now I have a question. We saw in the precap how Adiraj's father is, still Adiraj is gonna be a hell supportive guy, i mean the boy must have seen since childhood how his father treats his mother still he turned out exactly opposite of what he has seen?

Edited by Justrandomthing - 7 months ago
AdYa1398 thumbnail

Kavya is giving me the vibes of Channel V shows. I have pretty high expectations from this show since DJ's is known for keeping its stories pretty simple. 

Sumbul and Anuj have made an impact within just 2 episodes. Thank god the makers decided to break them in the second episode itself. Otherwise, it would have been really difficult for the audience to get detached from them.smiley9