Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

Yes, Kavya will again be under stress to prove her mother innocent. She will definitely learn her lesson.

I think, she will also start hating Pradhans like Rajiv.

Yes, looks like Giriraj will escape this time too. Even if he ends up in jail, he will be out on bail in no time.

Edited by rakeshopg - 4 months ago
rakeshopg thumbnail

Don't think, Vinay Mathur will go to police station. He may catch hold of Giriraj and Giriraj will conveniently direct him to Anjali saying he paid to Anjali.

Once all the candidates start asking money to Anjali (or at least Vinay Mathur), Anjali will know that she is trapped.

May be Adi and Kavya will start investigating then. Giriraj may still put the blame on MIshra and try to escape.

I think, Adi and Kavya may help/stand by Vinay Mathur to give statement against Giriraj.

Edited by rakeshopg - 4 months ago
CherryKavya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It was an amazing episode with lit of fun moments of Adi and Kavya. After a lot of DDP and trauma we cud get to see Adi and Kavya of 1.0 kind. Their arguments on protection of the baby too good and both were right in their own way. And the way as husband and wife both were sitting down and discussing about baby, diet and related this. Finally we got to see this part which we cudnt get to see from the time they AdYa married.

CherryKavya thumbnail

Kavya's suspect on Anubha was just especially after seeing the way Shubh was manipulating Anubha and the way Adi and Kavya tricked her on the raid timings so that they cud personally do the raid was really good. Best is their fights with each other for each others protection. After a long long time we cud see the lighter side of Adi and Kavya

CherryKavya thumbnail

For me the Kavya put on the headset across her stomach and asked Adi come in the fighting ring was too hilarious. Omg how much I laughed while watching. Best episode after episode of 159

CherryKavya thumbnail

Giriraj is going to get caught royally in the money laundering case and to escape he will put Anjali in trouble coz the signatory is Anjali and the money also is in the account which is in her name. How she will be able to come out of it has to be seen

CherryKavya thumbnail

What I loved the most of the conversation between Kavya and Anubha was the kind of advise to Anubha not to fall and be suppressed under Shubh's control on her but to love herself 1st.

rakeshopg thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Yes, Giriraj will be exposed but don't think he will be punished. It looks quite evident that he will escape. Anjali will be trapped badly and may end up in jail eventually.

Especially because the evidences are against her. Even if Giriraj is found guilty here, he will be out on bail immediately.

It will be interesting to see, how will Anjali get saved here.

NazmunNaharKhan thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago
Love love loveeeed this episode... What a bombastic episode this was.. it has action, comedy, suspense, romance toooo... I can't get over this episode till now 🥹🤌🏼