name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Kavya

Posted: 4 months ago

The Episode starts with Adi asking Kavya about Anjali’s name in the list. Giriraj asks her to check Anjali’s name and her signs, everything happened by her wish. He says I will go and get the candidates appointed. Kavya worries. A man thanks Giriraj. Giriraj says you are the only one educated in my list. He asks the man to give the money. The man says I have already given you 15 lakhs. PA says you will get govt job, a peaceful life and pension, you have to give 20 lakhs. The man asks how will I get 5 lakhs now. He shows his degree. Giriraj shows the money and says this is imp. He leaves. Kavya comes to Anjali and asks did you apply for the govt teacher job. Anjali says yes, Giriraj asked me if I want to become a teacher, I said yes, he gave the form and I filled it. Kavya asks why, you spoiled everything.

Adi asks her to calm down and talk. Anjali asks what happened. Adi says we started this scheme. Anjali asks did I make any mistake. Mayank comes and asks why is Anjali crying. Adi tells them everything about the govt scheme. Giriraj comes and defends Anjali. Adi asks why did you come here. Giriraj says you both are questioning Anjali as if she is a criminal, I m with her. Adi asks why did you make her fill application.

Giriraj argues. Kavya says Anjali can’t come in that list, she did BA in hindi, she isn’t B. Ed, she can’t get this post. Giriraj argues with her. Anjali cries. Kavya says withdraw your name from the list, try to understand. She gets dizzy. Adi says that’s enough. He asks Kavya to come with him. He says you have to take an injection today. Giriraj says she doesn’t listen and takes tension for no reason. He requests Anjali not to withdraw her name. He leaves. Rajeev comes. He sees Anjali crying. He asks why did Giriraj come here. Shubh comes to Anubha and flirts with her. He asks did Kavya give you any list to verify, why didn’t you tell me. She says I thought you would be knowing it, don’t take it personally, its my protocol to report to Kavya. He says yes, I don’t value you, I don’t deserve you, leave me.

Anubha says you gave me a motive to live, I m just doing my duty sincerely. He says I know, I want your help. She says I can do anything for you. He says just tell me what Kavya is going to do, you have won her trust. She agrees. Adi and Kavya check the names and bios. He asks her to relax. She asks why is dad after this list. He cheers her up. She says I won’t get them pass the wrong list. Rajeev scolds Anjali for coming in Giriraj’s words and spoiling Kavya’s hardwork. Mayank argues with him. Doctor gives the medicine to Kavya. Adi gets a call and says I have imp work, I have to leave. Kavya asks him to go, driver will drop her home. Doctor asks Kavya to take care. Kavya sees Anjali there. Anjali says I know teaching, I m not fake, whatever you and your dad tells me. She takes Kavya’s medicines by mistake. Kavya fails to explain her. She says I won’t let anyone do wrong.

Thanks for update writer.

Do comment guys for forum rating.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you for your efforts and regular updates.

rakeshopg thumbnail

Its commendable to see Kavya fighting for what's right, even in such conditions and not afraid to confront her own mother.

Hopefully, the mother-daughter relationship is not spoiled in the process. It will be interesting to see, if Adi can handle this maturely and make sure Kavya and Anjali dont end up fighting with each other.

rakeshopg thumbnail

So glad to see Adi standing by Kavya, not only professionally to stop the scam/do whats right and also so worried/making sure nothing goes wrong with Kavya's health.

Its indeed very beautiful and hopefully it continues till the end.

rakeshopg thumbnail

No words for Giriraj, he should be exposed badly and sent to jail this time.

Glad to see, Adi stops him intervening in the matter always and not afraid to confront him and also warned him it may lead to cancel the recruitment process.

I think, Adi will regret here not agreeing with Kavya in the beginning, when she had doubts on Giriraj. But, it will be a lesson well learnt for Adi in the end, not to trust anyone in politics and fight alone.

Looks like it will be a father-son face off soon.

Edited by rakeshopg - 4 months ago
rakeshopg thumbnail

As predicted earlier, Anubha seems to be under pressure here. It looks like she will be blackmailed/threatened by Shubh in the end and may be Kavya will save her from Shubh.

It will be interesting to see, how she fights from here. Hopefully she stands for right and not end up create problems for Adi/Kavya under pressure.

rakeshopg thumbnail

Good to see, Anjali wants to become teacher and achieve something for/prove herself. But, she is unable to understand the process and procedures here.

Hopefully, Adi/Kavya make her sit down and explain it properly without the intervention of GIriraj and Rajiv. Mayank may be involved, who can stand by her mother and gives her strength in the absence of Adi/Kavya.

Thats so important at this moment. Once she understands the procedure, she may be a great help to stop this scam and also expose Giriraj.

(Anjali may act nice to Giriraj and get some useful information, which may help Adi and Kavya to expose everything)

rakeshopg thumbnail

Rajiv was correct to say, how could Anjali trust Giriraj of all the people and also correct to protect his daughter/her reputation.

But accusing/blaming/shouting at his wife at such situation was not justified. Anjali was definitely wrong to trust Giriraj (at least should have consulted her husband/Adi/Kavya once), but someone needed to make her understand the matter. Rajiv should have sat her down and explained what Kavya was saying or whats right.

It was so important at that moment and Mayank would have been a great help as well. May be Anjali would have understood the matter and withdrawn her name, but ended up going against Kavya and Rajiv now (at least looks like so).

May be Adi/Kavya need to talk to Anjali (no hopes from Rajiv) and make her understand the matter.

rakeshopg thumbnail

Cannot wait to see, how Adi and Kavya stop this scam now. It looks quite positive that they will be successful to stop the scam, have to wait and see, how it goes from here.

A big test for Adi here, not only stand up for right and stop the scam, he has to take care of Kavya/her health and also make sure she doesn't end up fighting with Anjali and spoil their relationship.

It will also be a challenge for him to accept and stand up against his father, after he is exposed.

Hopefully, the makers don't ruin his character again for unnecessary drama and show him stand up against Kavya again. That will ruin the whole track, which looks quite interesting now.

rakeshopg thumbnail

Looks like the scam will be stopped in the end and the adhoc recruitment process may be cancelled.

But, instead of cancelling the process, hopefully the CM forms a team consisting of Adi, Kavya and Anubha and assign them to handle the adhoc recruitment process as a team and make sure nothing goes wrong.

That will be something positive and beautiful to see in the end. There may be problems again by GIriraj (using all his power) and Shubh (using Anubha), but these 3 should be able to handle that successfully.