name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Kavya

Posted: 29 days ago

The Episode starts with Adi scolding Anubha. She thanks Kavya for the help. She gets Shubh’s call. Kavya says your real fight begins now. Anubha says I m not scared now. Kavya says I will go and work now. She sees Giriraj’s PA talking to the man. Mishra and Giriraj argue. He says I promise, nothing will happen now. Mishra says Kavya won’t get away easily. Giriraj says if she does anything now, then her mum’s name will come, I have taken money in her name. They laugh.

Rajeev talks to Kavya. He says Kavya saved you from defamation, she exposed the fake list, you would have got troubled. Anjali gets sad and thinks Kavya was right, I can’t become a teacher. He asks her to make a good tea. She goes to the kitchen and cries. The man begs Giriraj and asks for the job. Giriraj asks the guards to take the man away. He leaves. DM talks to the media. Kavya comes. She says whatever I did was to select a good teacher for the school. DM tells the same thing to the media. She says I have to keep the exams and get the results in 3 weeks, I hope there won’t be any problem now, Shubh also helped us, where is he. Shubh asks Anubha how did Kavya know about it. She says I didn’t tell her anything. He argues.

She says I want to live for myself without any fear, I will be hurt to live without you but I won’t die, I can’t leave my duty. He says then go and do your duty. She returns the ring to him. The man points a gun at Giriraj and asks for his appointment letter. Giriraj says CM refused to the list, you give the exam and I will pass you. The man says I have given you 20 lakhs. Giriraj shouts to call the guards. The man breaks a vase and stops him. Giriraj says its not my mistake. Vinay says don’t make me a murderer, give me the appointment letter or return my 20 lakh. Giriraj says that woman cheated me, her name is Anjali Bansal, her daughter did this. The guards come. Vinay runs away. Giriraj asks them to catch Vinay. Adi and Kavya come home. They have a hug. Shubh comes and taunts her for breaking his relation. He says she is provoking Anubha against me, she is breaking the engagement. Vinay comes to Anjali’s house and gets angry. Adi says Anubh is sensible. Kavya says Shubh, I spoke to Anubha and asked her to keep her respect, think about her, she is intelligent and smart, you can’t control her. He says I love her a lot, its our matter, I m scared she will leave me, she has changed, why do you want to make her like you. Adi saysl world will become beautiful if everyone becomes like Kavya, problem is with you. Kavya says I m not trying to make her like me, she is good, change yourself, else you will lose her. He says I can’t lose her, help me win her back. He goes. Kavya says Adi, help him, please. Adi says no. She says every person should get a chance to reform. Adi agrees. Malini claps for Adi and Kavya. She feeds them sweets. Girirj comes and claps. Adi argues with him.

Vinay follows Anjali. Adi says let me serve the people. Kavya says I told you dad, truth will eventually win. Vinay stops Anjali. He asks for his money. He points the gun at her. She says I didn’t take any money form you. He asks for 20 lakhs. She says I don’t know anything. She runs. Giriraj says you mean I m involved in this cam. Kavya says no, but its not right to show big dreams to an ordinary man, when his dream breaks then he can go to any extent. Anjali hides and calls Kavya. Kavya’s phone is in her room. Vinay spots Anjali.

Thanks for update writer.

Do comment guys for forum rating.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you for your efforts and regular updates.

rakeshopg thumbnail

Good episode. Looks like all leading to Giriraj's exposure in the scam. Anjali may also be trapped in it.

rakeshopg thumbnail

Its really commendable to see Kavya being so focused on her goal and finally achieved what she wanted to from the beginning/whats right. Her aim was not to stand against Adi and Giriraj, but to make sure the schools and children gets justice.

Kudos to her strength and determination.

Edited by rakeshopg - 29 days ago
rakeshopg thumbnail

Sad to see the DM tried to take away all the credit from Kavya and her hard work. Kudos to the makers/writers here to show this, as thats so real. 

Hopefully, this helps to bring in changes in people following such practices.

rakeshopg thumbnail

It was expected that Giriraj will put the blame on Anjali for the candidates money. Anjali seems to be trapped completely here and may end up in jail, if Kavya/Adi have to do justice in this matter.

That may destroy Kavya's relationship with Bansals. Hopefully, she saves her mother and wins back them. A big test for Adi as well to stand by and support Kavya here, and also take care of her health.

rakeshopg thumbnail

Never expected Vinay Mathur to take such step, especially the way he was shown so helpless before and with such family background.

The viewers must have expected Vinay/his family member may attempt suicide, but he turned into a rebel here. Where did he get the gun from?

This looks a bit unreal and drama here. But this will help exposing Giriraj and make Anjali learn her mistake.

rakeshopg thumbnail

Good to see, Adi being focused on the end result and not taken his failure on his ego, as his list also cancelled. Even if he was humiliated, and Kavya won it in the end, the end result was most important.

Looks like he will get involved in the recruitment process with Kavya somehow and make it successful in the end. It may turn into a team AdYa effort again.

rakeshopg thumbnail

Glad to see, Malini celebrating Kavya and Adi's success. That was a refreshing change, and glimpses of old Malini again. Hopefully, we get to see a bit more of her role in standing by Adi/Kavya and fight against her husband.

rakeshopg thumbnail

Shubh seems to be on the way to separate Adi and Kavya. He may get successful in the end. Looks like Kavya will fall for his act and trust him eventually.

Hopefully, the makers/writers don't bring in the regular itv drama again and start a separation track here.

Kavya should not fall in his trap, that will look quite unexpected.