JustRandomGirl thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Those wides costed Pak the game

But what a victory by USA

smiley27

WildestDreams thumbnail

India

Ball 6: Netravalkar to Shadab, 1 run, that's it, USA have done it! An upset for the ages here as Pakistan slump to defeat in this super over! Nails the wide yorker again, all Shadab can do is carve it out towards deep cover, my word, what a game!

Prizi thumbnail

India

Total also gone

What's the need of super over

Accha khasa total mil raha tha

Prizi thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: JustRandomGirl

Those wides costed Pak the game

But what a victory by USA

smiley27

the gave 7 widessmiley37
Prizi thumbnail

India

A win to savour for the USA! They've pulled off a massive upset here against the ever mercurial Pakistan!That also means that the USA now have 2 wins from 2 games. That will be a very deflating loss for a Pakistan side that came into the tournament looking rather insipid. One can only admire the grit of the USA players, they held out and didn't succumb under pressure like many inexperienced sides tend to do in such situations. They fought right till the end, managed to hang in there even when the chips were down. It went into the super-over and as odd as it sounds, they were the ones who kept their calm much better in that super-over. Pakistan have only themselves to blame. They were extremely sloppy and clumsy with the ball, they ended up conceding 19 and it was a bit too much to ask of the batters.

Edited by Prizi - 3 months ago
WildestDreams thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: WildestDreams

Thanks for the tag and thread, Raji!

This could be the first upset of the tournament👀 Let’s see

I jinxed it pehle se hu! This is the first upset of the tournament😎
Prizi thumbnail

India

I'm scared now

hbkrocks thumbnail

India

Incredible USA smiley32smiley40

WildestDreams thumbnail

India

A win to savour for the USA! They've pulled off a massive upset here against the ever mercurial Pakistan! That also means that the USA now have 2 wins from 2 games. That will be a very deflating loss for a Pakistan side that came into the tournament looking rather insipid.