Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Posted: 26 days ago

Papua New Guinea vs Uganda Live Score, Match 9 of ICC Men's T20 World Cup, 2024

The umpires make their way out to the middle followed by the players of both teams who line up for their respective national anthems. It will be Uganda's first followed by the national anthem of Papua New Guinea.

PITCH REPORT - Katey Martin says that there is humidity and dew will be a factor later while it will also skid on. Adds that the straighter hit is the longest one while the square boundaries even and running between the wickets will be important. Darren Ganga joins her and says that it is not that dissimilar to the last game as there will be turn but the pacers will get swing upfront as well. Tells that batting in the middle phase will be crucial and whoever wins, history will be created.

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Both have lost one match each, which saw PNG going down to co-hosts West Indies and Uganda losing in their World Cup debut to Afghanistan

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

The players and the match officials are out for the national anthems. It's Uganda's first and followed by that of Papua New Guinea

Savera84 thumbnail

India

The national anthems are done. Uganda are in a huddle on the edge of the rope and now break away to make their way out. Vala and Ura will open the batting for PNG, and they will hope for a better start than their previous game. Ramjani to take the new ball for Uganda, like it was against Afghanistan. Around the wicket - here we go!

Imranoo: "for sure PNG will win the match ."

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

India

Vala gone 

Wicket by Ramjani smiley40

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

India

One more wicket 

Ura gone 

Wicket by Kyewuta 

Seriously 

Total points smiley37

Edit : not out 

Edited by Sevenstreaks - 26 days ago
Savera84 thumbnail

India

Both teams lost a match each in this world cup.  While Uganda lost to Afghanistan badly, PNG gave a fight to West Indies. 

I am totally confused to figure out "who is going to do well in this match"?

Cheers..

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

India

PNG

11/1

(2)

UGA chose to bowl ยท CRR: 5.5

T. Ura: 1* (4)

S. Bau: 5* (6)

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

I liked the name Vala and chose him for highest runs!!! 

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

I liked the name Vala and chose him for highest runs!!! 

its not captain's day it seems smiley18