Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prizi thumbnail

India

Posted: 29 days ago

West Indies (Playing XI): Johnson Charles, Brandon King, Roston Chase, Nicholas Pooran(w), Rovman Powell(c), Andre Russell, Romario Shepherd, Sherfane Rutherford, Akeal Hosein, Alzarri Joseph, Gudakesh Motie

Prizi thumbnail

India

Papua New Guinea (Playing XI): Tony Ura, Sese Bau, Assad Vala(c), Lega Siaka, Hiri Hiri, Charles Amini, Kiplin Doriga(w), Alei Nao, Chad Soper, Kabua Morea, John Kariko

SoniRita thumbnail

India

West Indies have won the toss and have opted to field

Starts with 0

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Assad Vala: It looks like a good wicket even though there's been rain around for the last two days. We have the right balance at the moment with a lot of all rounders. The preparation has been very good, we have been here for over two weeks and are looking forward to the toiurnament.

Rovman Powell: We are going to bowl first. It is a fresh wicket, we will hope to restrict them and then our batters can chase it down. It is going to be the same Providence wicket and it provides us an opportunity to play good cricket. I am excited and the team is excited to win a home WC, it is something we are looking forward to and hopefully we can deliver. We have two all rounders and three spinners.

WildestDreams thumbnail

India

Papua New Guinea (Playing XI): Tony Ura, Sese Bau, Assad Vala(c), Lega Siaka, Hiri Hiri, Charles Amini, Kiplin Doriga(w), Alei Nao, Chad Soper, Kabua Morea, John Kariko

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Teams:

Papua New Guinea (Playing XI): Tony Ura, Sese Bau, Assad Vala(c), Lega Siaka, Hiri Hiri, Charles Amini, Kiplin Doriga(w), Alei Nao, Chad Soper, Kabua Morea, John Kariko

West Indies (Playing XI): Johnson Charles, Brandon King, Roston Chase, Nicholas Pooran(w), Rovman Powell(c), Andre Russell, Romario Shepherd, Sherfane Rutherford, Akeal Hosein, Alzarri Joseph, Gudakesh Motie

SoniRita thumbnail

India

What a start it was for the 2024 World Cup. The hosts United States of America pulled off the third highest successful chase in the tournament's history when they hunted down Canada's 194. It is now time for the other host - West Indies - to show us what they have got as they take on Papua New Guinea. The two time champions will have a point or two to prove after missing out on the ODI WC last year. This is their strongest format and they have an in-form squad coming into this competition which makes them one of the favourites. PNG, on the other hand, are playing their second T20 World Cup and have some experienced players in their ranks. They missed out on the last edition in 2022 but have players who played in the 2021 edition and that will help them on the big stage. Since it is a morning game we might not see high-scoring a contest, but to be sure let's see what the surface beholds.

Nishnesh thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

I loose my interest 'cause PNG bats First 

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Ayush Falor: "Couldn't catch much of the opener as it was a lazy Sunday morning, hoping to watch this game, how is the weather looking will it play a spoilsport?" News from the ground is that it is hot, humid and - for now - dry!

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: SoniRita

West Indies have won the toss and have opted to field

Starts with 0

Me too Soni!  Picked PNG for toss.  This morning forgot to predict toss in USA vs Canada match.  Both times 0 points for toss.

Cheers..