Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: x.D.U.L.C.E.T.x

I personally don't think so because the things that I have personally seen and experienced at the hands of this government and their people in last few years has made me realise that this government is not anyone's, definitely not mine. But its my personal opinion. I don't represent others :)

To each their own.smiley4smiley20

Tbh koi bhi govt kabhi kisi ki nahi hoti smiley36

Logo ko govt ka hona padta hai taaki unpe dhyan jaaye in democracy 🤷

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RamAayeHain

I agree 💯 💯 

His energy at this age is on another level 

Mere mein uska aadha bhi hota to I would've achieved many things 😅

I feel very proud and inspired by him

Ur post got me thinking. M spending way too much time here. If m striving to achieve even a fraction of what he has, need to quit this place. At least try to become more productive 😛

If I actually manage to implement this idea, just wanted to put it out

we may finally get to see the Modi 3.0 we all so want to see, including the opposition 😉

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

..that is what they asked for..--more jobs in underworld---smiley17

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

Ur post got me thinking. M spending way too much time here. If m striving to achieve even a fraction of what he has, need to quit this place. At least try to become more productive 😛

we may finally get to see the Modi 3.0 we all so want to see, including the opposition 😉

B - I also think about this but hota nahi hai, job ke baad this place is my entertainment apart from reading books, if I get active here to 3-4 din lagataar active otherwise dikhti bhi nahi hu idhar, abhi election ka mahaul thanda ho jaayega to sirf raat mein Shrimadh Ramayan forum pe milungi main smiley36

Modi 3.0 is definitely happening, ab dekhtey aage kya hota 😁

Rsrockz thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2

The entire bifurcation mess happened for 5 reasons.

1.Coastal AP is very fertile with farmers prospering, Telangana farmers aren't prospering so they were instigated to believe being part of AP is the reason for their misery.

2.KCR wanted to gain political relevance but he's relegated to speaker of assembly by CBN, originally he's from coastal AP but his community are a majority in Telangana so he started separate Telangana movement to gain political momentum.

3.CBN transformed Hyderabad city into a world class hub to serve his community lobbyist real estate interests, this has also irked Telangana people.

4.YSR Reddy Jagan Reddy father became too big and challenged Sonia soon after Reddy Sr died mysteriously in a helicopter crash and Sonia refused Jagan to replace his father citing his inexperience, Jagan then had a fallout with her and he again funded Telangana movement through KCR(he was pacified by being offered cabinet berth earlier).

5.The combined MP strength of AP was 42 too big for Sonia to ignore and the industrialist lobby business interests of AP are too difficult to satisfy for the Congress high command.

So eventually when UPA decided to break the state, the bone of contention was Hyderabad the cash cow, eventually to pacify AP people Sonia brought the special status mantra. I don't think special status is neither needed nor a possibility. Everybody knows fully well it's an empty promise and Pawan Kalyan reinvented his political relevance through the special status topic. Now that BJP has some control over all those states which might need special status Modi might create something and call it the cousin or equivalent of special status, which may not cost so much to the exchequer.

Originally posted by: CuckooCutter7

do you think the centre should give SC status to Andhra? Back in late 90s, CBN was able to develop Hyderabad and put it on the IT map, with not much support from the centre. Why cant he do similar magic now and develop the capital city where he wants it? My issue with giving SC funds to some states is it leads to suboptimal allocation of resources that is based on political considerations and not market. UP, Bihar, orissa can also all lay claim for greater need.. 

Rsrockz thumbnail

Not sure where you live or work, but being a civil servant myself, having seen the inner corridors of power, I can tell you Modi is the necessary evil, everybody including pappu knows thatsmiley37

Originally posted by: x.D.U.L.C.E.T.x

I personally don't think so because the things that I have personally seen and experienced at the hands of this government and their people in last few years has made me realise that this government is not anyone's, definitely not mine. But its my personal opinion. I don't represent others :)

To each their own.smiley4smiley20

Edited by Rsrockz - 23 days ago
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

That was necessary to come to power in Maharashtra. I don't think there was anything wrong it that, in fact people in Maharashtra had liked it then.

The issue happened when they got Ajit Pawar in. It had become huge mess then. 

That was very wrong of UT to backstab Bjp and join Congress. And no we didn't like it at all. We voted for SS cos they were in alliance with Bjp so by joining congress they backstab public who voted them cos they were with Bjp. Maharashtra people hated it. I definitely was livid that time and still am about it.

Bjp should contest alone in Maharashtra. They can partner after elections with whichever SS they want but not before elections. Bjp could have won more if contested alone. 

Redflag thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: trouble_006

https://x.com/heitibhaina/status/1798675473733755321

Odia folks wilding smiley36

(The hoarding is thanking Pandu aka Pandian for BJP's victory in Orissa)

Kuch had sahi hai smiley37

Few more factors are there also 

Naveen ji old now he is not able to talk properly 😢 

No private job opportunities though our state is full minerals we don't industries 

BJP did so many rallies their workers were work ground level 

Rsrockz thumbnail

Modi told Bill gates he'd wake up early in the morning and take bath in the brahma muhoorath try that.

I could see the change but his energy levels are unmatchable amazing 🤩 

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

Rsrockz thumbnail

Agree perhaps it's Indian DNA we despise backstabbing the most, Fadnavis resignation and issue based outside support to SS can only solve face for BJP in Maharashtra now.

Originally posted by: Autumnn

That was very wrong of UT to backstab Bjp and join Congress. And no we didn't like it at all. We voted for SS cos they were in alliance with Bjp so by joining congress they backstab public who voted them cos they were with Bjp. Maharashtra people hated it. I definitely was livid that time and still am about it.

Bjp should contest alone in Maharashtra. They can partner after elections with whichever SS they want but not before elections. Bjp could have won more if contested alone.